Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2021, 01:35 PM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times

Advertisements

I don't care if Trump runs or not.

It's glorious to see the Left get Triggered daily on here. They post about Trumpy oh, so often.

B1den is a Pedo, who lavishes on Lil Children. That's who the Left Love. A Pedo..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2021, 01:36 PM

10,510 posts, read 6,130,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post

It's glorious to see the Left get Triggered daily on here. They post about Trumpy oh, so often.

B1den is a Pedo, who lavishes on Lil Children. That's who the Left Love. A Pedo..

You need to get out more.

Old 04-20-2021, 01:41 PM

10,012 posts, read 7,687,275 times
Go Trump. We miss you. It was so good to hear from someone that only wants good for the country...so refreshing. I miss that.

Old 04-20-2021, 01:44 PM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
You need to get out more.
I just worked 12.5. hours. You need a job? We're hiring -

Old 04-20-2021, 02:00 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,106,486 times
Quote:

Bingo... and let’s not forget about Sleepy Joe the racist.

Old 04-20-2021, 02:00 PM

19,149 posts, read 16,970,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
That’s certainly the case for those that don’t like him. He’s consumed their souls and they’re watching and still posting everything he does while not even being the POTUS anymore.
I can only comment on this site where it seems the faithful are the ones who keep bring him and his actions up, others are just responding in response as I said originally. As for being POTUS he checked out of that job quite a few weeks before the actually turn over...

Old 04-20-2021, 02:03 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,106,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I can only comment on this site where it seems the faithful are the ones who keep bring him and his actions up, others are just responding in response as I said originally. As for being POTUS he checked out of that job quite a few weeks before the actually turn over...
Except there’s many because Trump haters that start threads about him and comment about everything he does.

Lol. He never checked out. If he did, Dems wouldn’t have tried to impeach him again and continually beg for proof to put him in prison, in which he will never sniff.

Old 04-20-2021, 03:47 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,263,933 times
Quote:

Huh? For real?
Very odd reactions to Trump's defeat, considering how much the Right lost last year. The losses didn't stop with Trump's, remember.

Who's being triggered daily? It sure doesn't appear to be the left.

However, Trump is still an object of attention for sure, by both the right and the left. He is bound to be the object of interest until everyone is tired of him and his headline grabbing. That may be years, like it was with Palin.

I don't think it's glorious to revel in your own guy's defeat, even if it triggers 'the Left'. He still got whooped.

I wouldn't be calling Biden a pedo either, given Trump's reputation and his associations with pedophiles.

...Just sayin'. I don't know if any rumor on either Biden or Trump is true or false. Given the possibility they're all lies, it's hard to understand why you feel so glorious.

I'm glad you got some sunshine into your life though. I'll be happy to let you have some more in 4 years.

Old 04-20-2021, 03:51 PM

128,990 posts, read 11,931,519 times
I doubt if he will run,he is just looking for donation money.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:18 AM

10,650 posts, read 4,280,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
I doubt if he will run,he is just looking for donation money.
He needs donation money to campaign with.
I've never seen a person more eager to be President than Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies