Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 12:38 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times

Advertisements

If it came from their moldy Kansas plant, who knows what's in it.

But it's all okay now says Pfizer. Riiiiiigggghhhht.
Manufacturing plant troubles? Bacteria uncontrolled?

Pfizer’s newest vaccine plant has persistent mold issues, history of recalls

"Pfizer's plant managers told investigators they knew they had either bacteria or mold throughout the facility at various times of the year. In a Jan. 17, 2020, establishment inspection report obtained by KHN"

"Nearly a decade's worth of FDA inspection reports, recalls and reprimands reviewed by KHN show the facility as a repeat offender. FDA investigators have repeatedly noted in reports that the plant has failed to control quality and contamination or fully investigate after production failures."
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...f-recalls.aspx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2021, 01:44 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
A laboratory put a Pfizer vaccine sample under the microscope and found what appear to be strange micro-organisms present in the vaccine:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3KHYt9eSZTP6/
The shot we get isnt what was trialed, they had to switch to another process for mass producing. So contaminants are more likely - link(also covers the dangers of lipid nano particles).
One would think there would be a requirement to trial EXACTLY what we're shooting in our arms.

Quote:
The problem that BioNTech had is that in the clinical phase the product, i.e. the RNA, was produced with completely different techniques to how it is being produced now. During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes, e.g. using huge quantities of DNA that functions as the substrate to be able to produce the RNA in an in-vitro transcription reaction. This is done via bacteria, via the fermentation of transformed bacteria that contain this DNA. The bacteria multiply the DNA in huge amounts, and this leads to new dangers or risks, particularly contamination.

Old 04-20-2021, 01:58 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
But - it's on the Internet! On one of those "anything goes" forums, even.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Reminds me of a saying around my area of the country..."If I serve you a **** sandwich with a smile on my face, it's still a **** sandwich." LOL
There was a Doonesbury strip where Uncle Duke was making money of JFK conspirators by selling them an extremely blurry photo of the man on the grassy knoll. Being a practical man, he'd sell the same photo as evidence of Bigfoot.

Old 04-20-2021, 02:27 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Honestly the conspiracy theories are fascinating to me. 1 in 100 will be true. Madness is thinking you know which 1 of those 100.
Me too! Real curiosities.

We used to have urban legends back in the day, and unverifiable tales of mayhem (often involving teenagers on dates). Then of course there are those email chains where if you pass them on to 10 or more people Microsoft would send you so much money for each one (it made me laugh because a gal I knew was always forwarding that stuff to me, almost every week for several years although the outcome never changed) ... and let's not forget those Nigerian princes ...

This kind of chicanery has always been with us. A certain type of personality falls for it, and they are so similar to those right wing conspiracies one cannot fail to notice: pedophile pizza parlors, chemtrails ...

Old 04-20-2021, 02:31 PM

19,217 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I bet if they put us under a microscope, they'd find some strange micro organisms as well.

Old 04-20-2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
The shot we get isnt what was trialed, they had to switch to another process for mass producing. So contaminants are more likely - link(also covers the dangers of lipid nano particles).
One would think there would be a requirement to trial EXACTLY what we're shooting in our arms.
This is fascinating news thanks for posting.
So we're getting the lower-quality, untested version.
Better keep it quiet.
Looks like those who have the vax here may be frightened.
Best way to handle that is to ignore facts and keep living in bubble land.
And make fun of a serious issue of course.

Old 04-20-2021, 02:49 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

We used to have urban legends back in the day, and unverifiable tales of mayhem (often involving teenagers on dates). Then of course there are those email chains where if you pass them on to 10 or more people Microsoft would send you so much money for each one (it made me laugh because a gal I knew was always forwarding that stuff to me, almost every week for several years although the outcome never changed) ... and let's not forget those Nigerian princes ...

This kind of chicanery has always been with us. A certain type of personality falls for it, and they are so similar to those right wing conspiracies one cannot fail to notice: pedophile pizza parlors, chemtrails ...
Oooh I recall the dorm hysteria ( was it 1969?) of Paul McCartney's "death" as announced by John Lennon on the Beatles' White Album...when played backwards

Old 04-20-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

Funny.
What's that crawling out of your ear?
Better look in a mirror.

Old 04-20-2021, 05:07 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
A laboratory put a Pfizer vaccine sample under the microscope and found what appear to be strange micro-organisms present in the vaccine:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3KHYt9eSZTP6/

It's the Midichlorians, silly.

Old 04-20-2021, 06:19 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
But - it's on the Internet! On one of those "anything goes" forums, even.
As we know, people believe anything when it seems to validate their perceptions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies