Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 09:21 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times

Advertisements

Sure am glad we can carry a gun here in Texas.

"God created man. Colonel Colt made them equal."

I'm all for equality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2021, 09:22 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,360,590 times
"White flight" from states like New York and California was already well underway. Only going to accelerate now.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:26 AM

9,093 posts, read 6,314,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
How pathetic!

" I am on your side, I am on your side."

well, change your skin color, idiot.
The Youtube comments are hilarious! "Are you still on their side?" LOL!

Old 04-21-2021, 09:27 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Yup! I am just sitting back waiting for the tide to turn against the guilt-drive white leftists. Let them get victimized.
They won’t get victimized. As soon as things go bad, they will flee, likely to a safer red state with lots of white people and then try to virtue signal their liberalism in their safe new home.

That’s how the white liberals roll.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:28 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,412,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...70611348365313

It's New York, chances are overwhelming that the diners vote blue and support wokism.
In DC, this sort of thing was going on 30 years ago, know from experience.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:46 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
We need to head these people off at the pass. This is all praxis, which is activism in the name of the woke Critical Theory ideology that is a form of Marxism.

These people are fundamentally communists, more specifically utopians which are the useful idiots for the tyrants chopping at the bit in the shadows. it needs to be made clear to these people that Utopia on Earth is impossible, and every attempt at it has resulted in mass suffering, death, and starvation.

These people have a complete lack of meaning & purpose in their lives and lack any belief of transcendent values

There will be no "liberation" on Earth, this is fundamentally invalid delusion

Old 04-21-2021, 09:46 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...70611348365313

It's New York, chances are overwhelming that the diners vote blue and support wokism.
next time you get out your wallet, keep in mind all the companies that showered millions of dollars on these trained marxist thugs.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:56 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
They've been doing this in Washington, DC as well. And I think Pittsburgh, and probably other places as well. They seem to delight in harassing random white people for no good reason. Why any white people support them is totally beyond me.
simple. virtue signalling.

it's arguably worse than cancer.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:17 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily76 View Post
No difference with the white people shouting 'you do not belong here' to Asians.

No one here is a American Indian.
NYC was a settlement created by the Dutch and a few years later the English, you know white people, not an Indian village nor by anyone else who thinks they own it now.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:20 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
3-4 of them would beat you into a coma while the other NY'ers watch. They don't have to significantly worry about you having a gun in NYC.

No offense but I don't think you quite realize what you are up against and the sad fact that NY'ers are proven to watch and not intervene even if it's a little old lady.

I know a lot of people that went to *rough* schools and grew up in tough areas and standing up to a group like that without back-up is not something those people would do.

This is what happens when you do that without physical force to back you up.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/07/europ...-intl-scli-gbr
Indeed. This^^resonates with me. I had to defend myself against bipreds with lethal force but once. And I was outnumbered. Two against one. One had a gun he was trying to pull out of his waist band the other had a large knife already in his hand. I didn't let the one with the gun get it fully out. He hit the ground stone dead. The one with the knife ran. He was apprehended later as both were known bangers and known to run together. His girlfriend dimed him when he came to her house to hide and told her what happened. No loyalty amongst thieves I guess.

But if I hadn't been armed I would have been the one dead. And these packs of rabid baboons prowling the cites right now are seriously dangerous and trying to fight back if your alone won't end well if you're not well armed and know what you're doing. Rather speaks loudly to the AR 15 as a defensive weapon though I would prefer my 12 ga personally in an urban environment. But either will certainly suffice. And many of these varmints are armed themselves so you would want to use any and all available cover when time has come to get busy.

But being in NYC precludes having a firearm of sufficient formidability to engage a mob of looters who are probably hopped up on a variety of substances and are likely to be better armed as well. They can and do procure far more effective firepower off the streets and they aren't concerned in the least about NYCs firearms laws. They sure aren't going to wait 30 days for a permit to even buy one to be processed, aren't going to bother with registration requirements and magazine capacity limits are a "what's that" to them.

They are likely to have at the very least hi cap crunchentickers (9mms like Glocks , Sigs etc) and possibly even sub machine guns like Macro Uzis or Macs. Shotguns are also on the menu for them along with a slew of stuff ranging from revolvers to AKs and M4s. The bangers are VERY well armed and they are out in force with these rioters and looters. If I was anywhere in NYC (which thankfully I'm not) and planned on staying there in the coming days my place would be Fort Apache. But the most prudent thing to do is get out of Dodge.

I'm quite well armed and have been training most of my life with firearms and I would NOT want to go up against these ravenous mobs. I have no Hollywood illusions of being John Wick. That stuff as entertaining as it is to watch is ludicrously unreal. It does NOT work that way. A real gunfight is far more harrowing and even well trained highly disciplined people get frazzled. The Spec Ops guys I met while I was working for the Army had a saying..."Everbody has a plan...till $h!t hits the fan." And it's very true. Nothing ever goes according to plan no matter how well thought out that plan may be.

If you're in an area where mob mayhem is likely to happen my best advice is take whatever bits of precious you can't live without and skin out. Especially if you have loved ones to think about. I'm all for fighting back if that's what has to be done but if you can avoid having to that's far better in my mind. If I could have headed off the situation I was in that I outlined above I sure would have. There's nothing glorious or romantic about being in a fight that's for keeps. Just my .02. For what it's worth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies