Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2022, 01:51 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times

Advertisements

I used to be a Cleveland Cavaliers fan. He is the reason that came to an end.

The deification of this piece of garbage in Northeastern Ohio is vomit inducing.

The local lefties LOVE to tell the tale of how he 'built a school' for disadvantaged youths in Akron. In reality, he donated what amounts to chump change in his bank account for the good publicity which has left the already cash strapped city of Akron holding the bag on ALL the other expenses which are significant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2022, 02:16 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
And no matter what, he will still be second fiddle to Michael Jordan.

Old 03-15-2022, 02:20 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
And no matter what, he will still be second fiddle to Michael Jordan.
You got that right. Jordan actually knew how to be a 'team mate.' Something LeQuit is incapable of.

Old 03-15-2022, 03:06 AM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times
He probably still believes the Leftist Democrat Lie "Hands up, don't shoot"

Old 03-15-2022, 03:33 AM

1,655 posts, read 774,488 times
I think Colby Covington is right about this guy — Lebum James

Sad when athletes think they need to go woke and become part of politics…remember how this guy loved on China where all his shoes are made?

Last edited by GoAmericaGo; 03-15-2022 at 04:18 AM..

Old 03-15-2022, 05:23 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
LeBum wrong again. He should stick to basketball instead of police shootings. Grand jury declines to charge officer in the Columbus shooting. If you remember this is the shooting where one girl tried to stab the other girl. Great job by the police. That cop saved the other girl's life. Typical of LeBum and other celebrities sticking their foot in their mouths without knowing the facts!!

https://policetribune.com/grand-jury...uAEoJOu79oQEUY

Here are some other comments by idiot celebrities. They should eat their words!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...th/7317206002/

https://mycolumbusmagic.com/playlist...bryant/item/12
Why would any reasonable person rely on ANY athlete for their news?

Old 03-15-2022, 05:57 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
LeBum wrong again. He should stick to basketball instead of police shootings. Grand jury declines to charge officer in the Columbus shooting. If you remember this is the shooting where one girl tried to stab the other girl. Great job by the police. That cop saved the other girl's life. Typical of LeBum and other celebrities sticking their foot in their mouths without knowing the facts!!

https://policetribune.com/grand-jury...uAEoJOu79oQEUY

Here are some other comments by idiot celebrities. They should eat their words!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...th/7317206002/

https://mycolumbusmagic.com/playlist...bryant/item/12
Great job by the police to keep the community safe.

Old 03-23-2022, 07:33 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Most black people don’t kill and savage each other.

Most black people don’t riot in the streets.

And I am going to go out on a limb here and speculate most black people don't witness violent crime.

There is no question that when it comes to gangs , people tend to remain silent to protect family members who affiliate with gangs or out of fear of retaliation, no different than what used to occur during the peak of organized crime family activity.

What has changed is that unlike the mafia and legacy gangs where there was central leadership, gangs today, of every stripe, are splintered into thousands, often down to the block.

There is no “ godfather” calling the shots.
Agreed. I don't doubt there is a high homicide rate in the Black population. I even have a thread about it. However, most Black people aren't killing each other. The segment of the Black population responsible for the carnage is the underclass portion, those living in the ghettos. I've brought this up alot.

Personally, I've witnessed crime. I've been the victim of crime a few times. Stolen bicycles, I've been robbed. Someone shot me with a paintball gun.

When it comes to street gangs, there is no real loyalty and there is indeed hardly any shot callers. This is why there is so much violence among the gangs. There is no one to answer to.

Old 03-23-2022, 07:44 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Agreed. I don't doubt there is a high homicide rate in the Black population. I even have a thread about it. However, most Black people aren't killing each other. The segment of the Black population responsible for the carnage is the underclass portion, those living in the ghettos. I've brought this up alot.
No one has said most black people are killing each other so why bring it up except to mislead? The segment responsible for the carnage are children raised in a single parent environment.

Quote:
Personally, I've witnessed crime. I've been the victim of crime a few times. Stolen bicycles, I've been robbed. Someone shot me with a paintball gun.
Victimhood mentality

Quote:
When it comes to street gangs, there is no real loyalty and there is indeed hardly any shot callers. This is why there is so much violence among the gangs. There is no one to answer to.
That's what happens much more so when there are not 2 parents to offer guidance. 85% of the males in prison grew up without a father.

Old 03-23-2022, 09:05 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
May God have mercy on her sole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
And the rest of her footwear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjg1963 View Post
I think they were referring to the fish.

LOL. Some levity in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies