Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 09:26 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,482,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Biden is a Buffoon.

Did you hear his speech before and after the Chauvin/Floyd verdict?

When you think about it he is complaining about the laws, the very system that he has been a part of for near 50 years.

He is responsible for the "systemic racism" because he helped legislate it.

What did he do when he was a Senator and 8 years as VP? What did he do to help the Black community? What did he ever do to help move Black people out of the perpetual victim hood of oppression?

The Democrats blame Trump for the rise in racism. They blame Trump for the "new" threat of white supremacy but he was an outsider to State and Federal law making that has allowed racism to smolder away in the fabric of America. The Democrats are only blaming Trump to avoid taking the blame themselves.

The Democrats are pushing for Police Reform and more training but how about Reform for the public? How about training for the public about how to react and what not to do during an encounter with the Police? Why are they holding the Police responsible and giving the bad players in our society a pass?

Biden had 50 years to do something about this "systemic racism" problem something they have called the greatest threat to America ever! and what did he do? Nothing but now he has big plans? What a buffoon and we are all being played by the Democrats as they continue to divide us to conquer.
Biden was president for 50 years???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2021, 09:53 AM

45,398 posts, read 26,983,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Are you really that stupid?

Old 04-21-2021, 10:02 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,482,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Are you really that stupid?
I’m sorry I was wrong Biden been president since he was 28 at least according to the OP.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:07 AM

21,826 posts, read 9,386,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
The concept of “systemic racism” is nothing but a myth and a buzzword the left concocted to keep blacks in their place as pawns. The left can’t ever think of blacks as equal. They must be dependent idiots who are their street fighters.
Congrats to those who have left the plantation.
Wonder if blacks will ever figure out that it is they that suffer the most over Democrat policies? I doubt it.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:17 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Wonder if blacks will ever figure out that it is they that suffer the most over Democrat policies? I doubt it.
Democrat run cities..... Police are the hire guns, not to serve & protect the people. They serve and protect the best interest of the corporation that hired them.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:09 AM

24,327 posts, read 17,065,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WHAT specific Bills did he help enact into law that make him responsible for "systemic racism" as you allege?

What bills did he enact to counter the problem of systemic racism?

What has he ever done for black people? He has had near 50 years to make a difference and now he has all the answers?

The main problem is that the Dems are screaming for Police Reform when what they should be doing is helping with People Reform.

The vast majority of Police involved shootings or perceived "brutality" happens because the suspect did not follow orders and instead choose to fight or run.

I'm a white guy and I know that my skin tone would not make a difference if I committed a crime and the cops were called or if I was pulled over for a traffic violation and I acted a fool by fighting with them, resisting arrest or pulled a weapon on them. I would expect to be shot.

The systemic racism that Biden has ignored for 50 years could be solved by systemic Reform of how people react to Police.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:18 AM

24,327 posts, read 17,065,160 times
Quote:
I’m sorry I was wrong Biden been president since he was 28 at least according to the OP.

What? Did you read what I wrote or just skimmed it?

I never said Biden has been President for 50 years. This is what I wrote.

"When you think about it he is complaining about the laws, the very system that he has been a part of for near 50 years.

He is responsible for the "systemic racism" because he helped legislate it.

What did he do when he was a Senator and 8 years as VP? What did he do to help the Black community? What did he ever do to help move Black people out of the perpetual victim hood of oppression?"

The answer is very little but today as President select he is creating a perpetual problem that will never be solved. Racism is like Global Warming in that regard.

In the future please read the complete post before commenting.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:20 AM

52,535 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
I just want the system explained to me that everyone talks about.
president houseplant should be forced to explain, live on camera to the American people, exactly what he means by his favorite phrase ever - 'systemic racism'.

he'd curl up like a fishing worm and cry.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:23 AM

52,535 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Biden is a buffoon.

When you think about it he is complaining about the laws, the very system that he has been a part of for near 50 years.
Quote:
what part of 'the very system that he has been a part of' are you having trouble with?

i'll try to baby-step you through this. i'm here to help.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:23 AM

17,702 posts, read 13,559,539 times
Quote:
What is it? What is the "system" in systemic racism?
It think it's sort of like the "well regulated" in militia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies