Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 09:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
A business he had zero connection to. He was looking for and found his goal to hunt people
Proof/video to him looking for and found his goal to hunt people? Are you talking about the people that shot at him first and attacked him with the skateboard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush_FaceDoctor View Post
Duante Write: shot in the back

Kyle: openly had a gun and was waved on by cops as they passed by while people were yelling that he shot someone.
Great strawman attempt in regards to Daunte, but Daunte chose poorly and found out being a criminal often ends badly.

Yep, he acted in self defense and shot people while doing so. The attackers chose poorly.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:09 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush_FaceDoctor View Post
Duante Write: shot in the back

Kyle: openly had a gun and was waved on by cops as they passed by while people were yelling that he shot someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rDsC7a8CWc
Yes, one criminal with an arrest warrant actively resisting arrest is accidently shot in the chest (why lie that he was shot in the back?).

And one guy was actively trying to surrender himself with his hands up saying he shot someone.

Old 04-21-2021, 09:52 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,646,105 times
The biggest thing seems to be the use of government computers or email AND 'speaking' for those there. Forget the recipient this seems to be what's in play.

Also are others who used government computers or email for personal activities. Were they suspended , fired or even warned/written up.

No matter all the legal angles he was chosen to make an example of

Last edited by anononcty; 04-21-2021 at 10:04 PM..

Old 04-21-2021, 10:03 PM

10,482 posts, read 6,999,249 times
Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Hero. I will donate a months salary to the cop right now, does he have a GoFundme yet?

Old 04-21-2021, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Hero. I will donate a months salary to the cop right now, does he have a GoFundme yet?
Love that “kid”.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:47 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Proof/video to him looking for and found his goal to hunt people? Are you talking about the people that shot at him first and attacked him with the skateboard?
Where are all the patriotic gun carrying citizens that actually lived in the city? How many of them were arrested for defending their own city?!!

Riots break out in a city like this and ONE KID, (not even from the area) stands up to defend the city? LOL I guess all the patriotic citizens were hiding under their beds that night.

The most pathetic detail to this is even those that support Rittenhouses action, did NOTHING, as police held him in jail (for defending their town no less)! I expected at least some citizens would go down the jail to demand his release or try to break him out if police would not comply....if they wont fight to defend someone jailed for SELF DEFENSE...is there anything they would stand up to fight for? I doubt it.

Old 04-21-2021, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Where are all the patriotic gun carrying citizens that actually lived in the city? How many of them were arrested for defending their own city?!!

Riots break out in a city like this and ONE KID, (not even from the area) stands up to defend the city? LOL I guess all the patriotic citizens were hiding under their beds that night.

The most pathetic detail to this is even those that support Rittenhouses action, did NOTHING, as police held him in jail (for defending their town no less)! I expected at least some citizens would go down the jail to demand his release or try to break him out if police would not comply....if they wont fight to defend someone jailed for SELF DEFENSE...is there anything they would stand up to fight for? I doubt it.
“Kid” really did a number on you as you have quite the strawman arguments.

Where’s the proof/video to your claims?

He was shot at and attacked first, and he acted in self defense. The attackers chose poorly and found out the hard way.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:02 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
“Kid” really did a number on you as you have quite the strawman arguments.

Where’s the proof/video to your claims?

He was shot at and attacked first, and he acted in self defense. The attackers chose poorly and found out the hard way.
Gee, I never heard on the news of Rittenhouse being busted out of jail by supporters, or citizens demanding police release him.

They seem to be totally fine with police arresting someone for self defense.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Gee, I never heard on the news of Rittenhouse being busted out of jail by supporters, or citizens demanding police release him.

They seem to be totally fine with police arresting someone for self defense.
Lol. Still with the strawman arguments since it’s obvious you don’t have any proof to your claims.

Sounds extremely personal for you. Were you there for the experience?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies