Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 07:03 PM

77,692 posts, read 59,834,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sharpton was the one I think who I realized was doing this, and he raked in millions with it. Then I got to watch Trump do it on a bigger scale.

Racism is real folks, but the parasites trying to make money off it are just that. parasites that give us nothing in comparison to the income they bring in for themselves.
^^^Excellent post. Beware hucksters, they prey upon the right and the left, the old and the young....they just find blind faith and insert their probe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2021, 07:03 PM

8,265 posts, read 2,886,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
When you consider the huge chunk of change that Trump gets for allowing the Republicans to hold their soirees at his Mar a lago estate and then contemplate how astronomical Trump's speaking fees are, it's obvious that Trump - the racist - has a far higher value in our society than a few scruffy descendents of slaves. Remember that the next time you find yourself starting to radiate ill will at the Reverend Al Sharpton.

You also need to give us a link to where you found out all these things about BLM. The Republicans on this forum constantly label the members of BLM as 'terrorists.' When it comes to actual terrorists most people don't wonder what they take home pay is, they are more interested in preventing the terrorists from blowing stuff up. Since the BLM is NOT a terrorist outfit (and in your heart you know this), you have to keep bringing up the animosity that Brianna Taylor's Mom supposedly has toward BLM movement. As if you actually cared either way.

Perhaps I should start a thread about some poverty stricken, homeless Trump supporter who lives on the streets while Trump squanders millions of dollars jet setting around between all his elegant estates and opulent hotels. Has Trump ever given ANYONE so much as a tiny house? Of course not. You don't start threads about this because republicans have a double standard - Black folks should be paid and live in shacks just like they used to back in the good old days.

White Republicans should be able to pile up the big bucks anyway they can - legal or not - and live in 30 room McMansions in a gated community.

I wish you all well, and it is my most heartfelt hope that every last one of you will be able to secure a villa on the Florida coast with the ocean so near that you can hear the waves breaking even at low tide.

Now, don't ya'll start waving your Confederate flags at once.
F BLM and their effeminate homeless supporters. If my confederate flag gives some bLM clown a heart attack I’ll upgrade it and/or get another one.

Only problem is there’s a 30 day wait for these flags since the popularity has grown. That for a nice embroidered one. Worth the wait.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:53 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,886,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
F BLM and their effeminate homeless supporters. If my confederate flag gives some bLM clown a heart attack I’ll upgrade it and/or get another one.

Only problem is there’s a 30 day wait for these flags since the popularity has grown. That for a nice embroidered one. Worth the wait.
Sweetie, the nuances of this conversation have obviously gone right over your head, and I'm not going to try to recreate the wheel for you. However, as a born Southerner with the vast majority of my family still living in the South just like they always have since some time in the mid 1600's, I feel it incumbent upon me to correct your misapprehensions regarding the purchase of Confederate flags.

Almost all my cousins in Alabama and Georgia as well as other parts of the South all swear by DL Grandeurs Rebel Merchandise out of Wachee, Florida. Their Confederate flag offerings range from a 10 x 15 heavy duty embroidered flag @ $249.95 each to a 4 x 6 heavy duty cotton embroidered battle flag now on sale for $49.95. ALL orders ship within 48 hours. Can't beat that.

I do hope that your other snippets of knowledge are more valid than your information on Confederate flags.

Yours,
The South Shall Rise Again Rambler
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies