Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 06:05 AM

7,352 posts, read 3,522,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Every morning I turn on the local news and there are multiple reports of murder and violence in "urban" areas that everyone knows are almost 100% black. That is REALITY. Those areas are violent and dangerous even for the people that live there. You post is either because you know nothing about these areas or you are lying.
In college I learned that it was just a matter of reporting urban area crimes more than suburban crimes are reported. There's lots of violence that happens in the suburbs but we just don't hear about it.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:06 AM

364 posts, read 121,027 times
Quote:
Out of those 20, how many did the police involved know were "unarmed"? In a criminal situation especially ion a violent area the officer has to assume the criminal has some weapon.

How does this 20 compare to the number of black people murdered by other blacks? Don't those lives MATTER? 20 out of 40 million is proof that the existence "systemic racism" is made up by the biased media, the radical democrats, and BLM. The facts do not support that idea.
\

Barking at the moon.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:09 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ahh...so white cops need to be MORE racist. Yeah thats a good idea.

No. no it isnt.
Well the left has placed them in a no win situation. It does not matter the circumstances surrounding any black persons death they will be basically cancelled by the left, including from high ranking democrats. Why would anyone subject themselves to that. Would you? I agree with the OP. Let those neighborhoods fend for themselves. They can build their own police force. I have a suspicion it would look pretty darn similar to “whites” police force in the end. However, maybe because they would be all POC they would not complain about police shootings.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:10 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
That way no white cop will have to do his duty and shoot a black criminal. The problem is solved.
They can't find enough blacks who can pass the tests to become a cop!

Old 04-22-2021, 06:12 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,239,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
They can't find enough blacks who can pass the tests to become a cop!
Readjust the test scores to remove white privilege bias. Problem solved.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I blame the president and down from there for dividing the country where the thought of segregating our police by race and the areas they patrol/respond to is even given.

IMHO, what the current leadership AND previous leadership since 2008 has made race relationship in the US the worst since the 1960s.

All I do know is that I just retired since I have no faith in our system anymore since violence is on the rise and instead of dealing with it, we, as a collective, are now not even locking up hardcore criminals anymore... Point and case, the incident in Columbus, OH. The Black female, with a knife, continued her attack on another Black female... IN FRONT OF SEVERAL POLICE OFFICERS and couldn’t care less, until she was shot three times for her ultimate act of stupidity. Also, an adult Black male kicked another female on the ground, in the head... Again... IN FRONT OF SEVERAL POLICE OFFICERS.

I know that most Americans didn’t catch the biggest issue with this incident, which isn’t the shooting of a belligerent and violent 16 y/o female, it’s the lack of care or respect/fear of the law anymore... with most every urban centers, people know that the cops have been told to stand-down, which in their minds, they now have a free hand in committing all sorts of violent criminal acts... Now, in front of the cops since cops have been to told stand back and stand down during the numerous riots, which has sent many the wrong message about acting right.
"with most every urban centers, people know that the cops have been told to stand-down,"

Where I used to live the police would NOT show up after dark.

They would go in in the early hours of daylight and pick up the bodies.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:17 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,521,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
In college I learned that it was just a matter of reporting urban area crimes more than suburban crimes are reported. There's lots of violence that happens in the suburbs but we just don't hear about it.
Exactly. There needs to be reparations in statistics too!

Old 04-22-2021, 06:27 AM

29,464 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Readjust the test scores to remove white privilege bias. Problem solved.
Interesting. What exactly are you saying here ? Black people can't pass the same tests that a white person can ? Are you saying that black people aren't as intelligent ? That sounds pretty damn racist to me.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:29 AM

29,464 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Right...I don't buy this BS for one minute.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:50 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It’s unreal the way we have liberals defending a violent person about to kill another person and castigating or at least calling into question the actions of the quick-witted person who saved the old-be victim’s life. Could it be because the person acting like a violent savage was black, and the person who stopped her is white?
Funny, I find it absolutely unreal that an entire political party, and their right-wing social media savages---who live in a toxic ecosystem--- remain devoted to propounding white supremacist ideology and then claim resentment and outrage when decent Americans are repulsed by their language and overt racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies