Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 07:14 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
We are flooded daily on TV news about the plight of people in Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador. Our media has more compassion for foreigners than for our own.

The thing I never understand is when a man in his thirties cries that he can't find any work, and there is no food for his kids. They show on television their little shack, the three dogs, the nine kids, and the wife is already pregnant.
I'd castrate myself before bringing in another child under the circumstances.
Yet these Mexicans and Central Americans are excessive breeders with no thought as to how they are going to feed their broods except to violate our immigration laws and take from Americans to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 07:35 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yet these Mexicans and Central Americans are excessive breeders with no thought as to how they are going to feed their broods except to violate our immigration laws and take from Americans to do so.
Any one with Internet access and a bit of gumption knows, that's not true. Keep working it if you want, someone might believe you.

Old 04-30-2021, 10:28 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,440,415 times
Quote:
Good to know what kind of moral compass you grew up with. You'd break laws and take from others what doesn't belong to you to meet your own selfish needs? Illegal invaders have no right to take the food off the table from the rightful citizens of this country to feed their families. Americans have familie to feed to not that you seem to give a damn!

Here's a novel idea why have kids you can't afford to feed without doing any of the above? How about staying in your own country and fighting for your rights instead of stealing ours?

Honestly you should be more mad at all the Americans who hire them. It's your own kind making money off of their presence and encouraging more to come. Last I checked there were plenty of job openings here, i.e. no one is losing food due to illegal immigrants.

Old 04-30-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Honestly you should be more mad at all the Americans who hire them. It's your own kind making money off of their presence and encouraging more to come. Last I checked there were plenty of job openings here, i.e. no one is losing food due to illegal immigrants.
Why? If these illegals weren't here the employers wouldn't be able to hire them. They committed the initial act of violating our borders. But they are both equally guilty of breaking the law. There is no innocent party here. My own kind? WTH does that mean? Who's my own kind? I don't hire illegal aliens for anything and I'm not a business owner. If you are implying that only Republican business owners hire them then you aren't dealing in reality either.

There aren't plenty of construction, landscaping and other once good paying blue-collared jobs anymore as illegal aliens have taken them! Get your head out of the sand! If one's blue-collared job was taken by an illegal alien then yes they have less food on their table due to them. Stop supporting and defending these law breakers if you give a damn about your fellow Americans (that is IF you are an American). I certainly don't support them nor their greedy employers. Why would you want the rich to get richer off of them?

Old 04-30-2021, 12:31 PM

3,401 posts, read 1,442,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
Of course you are deflecting. If they are not a financial burden as you suggest, then why are they costing over $116 Billion a year, which American citizens are taxed to finance?

JWK
I've already said the government is investing your slave dollars, what part of that did you not get?

Another deflection.

You originally asserted there is no proof those storming our border from Central America are poverty stricken and a tax burden to America's taxpaying Citizens. And when proven wrong, you come up with an Orwellian comment that confiscating the property earned by wage earning American citizens, and transferring it to those swarming across our border, is an "investment".

What about "investing" in our own citizens needs as pointed out by Bernadette Lancelin?

JWK

Old 04-30-2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:

Another deflection.

You originally asserted there is no proof those storming our border from Central America are poverty stricken and a tax burden to America's taxpaying Citizens. And when proven wrong, you come up with an Orwellian comment that confiscating the property earned by wage earning American citizens, and transferring it to those swarming across our border, is an "investment".

What about "investing" in our own citizens needs as pointed out by Bernadette Lancelin?

JWK
I don't have to listen to that lady's rant, I've got you --- you haven't proven your assertions yet. The government is the one confiscating the taxes, if you have an issue with their handling of said funds take it up with them. WSJ, showed the ROI.

Quote:
The government does, by way of social programs illegal aliens don't qualify for ---

You say I'm deflecting, when all you have are dehumanizing adjectives to work with and you keep repeating them, like you can brainwash me into believing it.

Old 04-30-2021, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Why? If these illegals weren't here the employers wouldn't be able to hire them. They committed the initial act of violating our borders. But they are both equally guilty of breaking the law. There is no innocent party here. My own kind? WTH does that mean? Who's my own kind? I don't hire illegal aliens for anything and I'm not a business owner. If you are implying that only Republican business owners hire them then you aren't dealing in reality either.

There aren't plenty of construction, landscaping and other once good paying blue-collared jobs anymore as illegal aliens have taken them! Get your head out of the sand! If one's blue-collared job was taken by an illegal alien then yes they have less food on their table due to them. Stop supporting and defending these law breakers if you give a damn about your fellow Americans (that is IF you are an American). I certainly don't support them nor their greedy employers. Why would you want the rich to get richer off of them?
It's call Capitalism and the rich love --- making money off the poor man's backside.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:19 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,442,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I don't have to listen to that lady's rant, I've got you --- you haven't proven your assertions yet. The government is the one confiscating the taxes, if you have an issue with their handling of said funds take it up with them. WSJ, showed the ROI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1
The government does, by way of social programs illegal aliens don't qualify for ---

There you go again ignoring the irrefutable fact that illegal aliens do qualify for services paid for by American Citizens tax dollars, e.g. see: Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

"It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She’s rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won’t cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid."

Why do you keep ignoring truth and facts and constantly make stuff up?

JWK

Old 05-01-2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
There you go again ignoring the irrefutable fact that illegal aliens do qualify for services paid for by American Citizens tax dollars, e.g. see: Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

"It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She’s rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won’t cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid."

JWK
Not only that but we have to pay for their kid's education, etc. Illegal aliens never pay in enough taxes to cover their social costs either. They are a drain on our tax coffers one way or another.

Old 05-01-2021, 08:21 AM

Quote:

JWK
Fear vs. Facts: Examining the Economic Impact of Undocumented Immigrants in the U.S.

"There are costs to some state and local governments for providing law enforcement, education, and healthcare services to undocumented immigrants, but those costs represent a small percentage of their state and local budgets(CBO, 2007). Nevertheless, many politicians continue to argue that undocumented immigrants are a huge economic drain because of the costs associated with law enforcement, education, and use of state and federal health and social services by undocumented immigrants, which lead to diminished economic opportunity for U.S. citizens (Bums, 2011; Stein, 2011)."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies