Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 06:59 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,463,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm King View Post
The officer shot four times so his intent was to kill, not decapacitate the girl. It is a reasonable question of whether or not he would have killed or just decapacitated if the girl was white.
Since when is "decapacitate" a freaking word? Incapacitate is the word you use here. Am I missing something or are Americans lacking.

The cop shot her because the girl in pink was about to get 6 inches of steel plunged into her. Watch the video ffs.

This nonsense needs to stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 07:03 PM

38,026 posts, read 22,203,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Let the kids stab each other.
It's just a schoolyard fight.
Yeah, it's nuts isn't it? The Democrats are such partisan hacks, that they are now claiming teenage girls having knife fights is normal, just so they can condemn a police officer who saved a young black girl's life..

13-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Her Former Friend, Another 13-Year-Old
Gee, I wonder why the officer fired his weapon, maybe he did not want another girl knifed to death.

I swear that Democrats and the left are insane. I do not see any evidence of sanity from the leadership of the Democratic Party, and I do not see Democrat voters demanding to hold their insane politicians accountable for their insanity.

Biden, Harris, Waters, Pelosi and Psaki can purposely lie and demagogue to create racial tensions and demonize the police, and I do not see Democrat voters rising up and demanding they shut the **** up and be impeached or fired.

Old 04-22-2021, 07:26 PM

17,711 posts, read 6,962,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yeah, it's nuts isn't it? The Democrats are such partisan hacks, that they are now claiming teenage girls having knife fights is normal, just so they can condemn a police officer who saved a young black girl's life..

13-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Her Former Friend, Another 13-Year-Old
Gee, I wonder why the officer fired his weapon, maybe he did not want another girl knifed to death.

I swear that Democrats and the left are insane. I do not see any evidence of sanity from the leadership of the Democratic Party, and I do not see Democrat voters demanding to hold their insane politicians accountable for their insanity.

Biden, Harris, Waters, Pelosi and Psaki can purposely lie and demagogue to create racial tensions and demonize the police, and I do not see Democrat voters rising up and demanding they shut the **** up and be impeached or fired.
Yup, what little respect I had for Democrat voters has totally evaporated. They are no better than their evil leaders. They condone the racial division and incite more of it. They are also trying to get police officers killed, whether they realize it or not.

Old 04-22-2021, 07:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,405,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Indeed so. That officer deserves commendation.
Im more impressed by the fact that they shot accurately in a tense and fast situation. I gotta say WAY too many cops dont take their range time as seriously as they should. Or thier accuracy is just garbage when the situation occurs. Im not sure I would want a commendation for it, but if he wants one, that would be fine. He saved that other girls life. Even if it turns out the girl was defending herself from multiple people using a knife....once the cops arrive you gotta drop it immediately or you get shot.

Old 04-22-2021, 07:35 PM

929 posts, read 305,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I’m impressed with the skill and quick wits of that cop. Think about it. He arrived on a scene with a bunch of people acting like rapid animals, with a grown man going after a teen girl in the foreground, and within 2 seconds the cop was able to zoom in on the girl presenting the immediate life-threat, aim, and kill the criminal while the victim was immediately adjacent.
Exactly.
Anyone notice the instinctive move by the intended victim ( girl in pink) , raising her right leg, using her thigh to protect her body core? Part of it may be losing balance, but it is not an uncommon human reaction to a threat .

Old 04-22-2021, 08:20 PM

574 posts, read 300,199 times
The most divisive administration in the history of this nation. The officer is a hero.

Old 04-22-2021, 08:23 PM

1,441 posts, read 673,415 times
The left is pretty anxious to start a race war huh?
Maybe they can get a Charlie Manson portrait to hang in the oval office for Joe.

Old 04-23-2021, 12:10 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,634,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgtMike View Post
The most divisive administration in the history of this nation. The officer is a hero.
And the President of the United States still announces it as "police racism".

Old 04-23-2021, 12:31 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,637,187 times
I do not agree with Pelosi, but I support ANYTHING that puts 'police' in a negative light and/or leads to more people loosing their respect for 'police'.

Old 04-23-2021, 12:35 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,438,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I do not agree with Pelosi, but I support ANYTHING that puts 'police' in a negative light and/or leads to more people loosing their respect for 'police'.
So you must support the media's editing out of the knife in the video and the 911 audio?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies