Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 01:00 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjspring View Post
Please provide the data to support this.

BTW...

Jobs report blows past expectations as payrolls boom by 916,000 in March

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/02/us-j...arch-2021.html

Again please provide the data.

Biden didn't start at zero....

Under Donald Trump's Watch, the National Debt Increased by $7.8 Trillion

https://www.newsweek.com/under-donal...illion-1561627

Nations must attend to crisis like the pandemic and also invest necessary things.

Trump invested in tax cuts for the top. That's it.

If the debt interests, watch this segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq_E3HquRJY

Thats a big lie, because "I" (a small business owner) received a tax credit for being a entrepreneur. I have not idea where this tax cut was only for the rich idea came from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 01:02 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,066,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Biden: Worst President in History.

Only in the job for 3 months and he has purposely destroyed tens of thousands of jobs, promoted racial division, and put us on the brink of war. He has saddled future generations with trillions of new debt and wants to increase taxes. Knew he would be bad but this is beyond imagination.
Yes the worse ever!

Old 04-22-2021, 01:05 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,136 times
Quote:
Grow up. Think for yourself. Open your eyes and admit reality instead of passing the blame onto Trump who was working to shrink govt. not grow it.
He was? Was that before he inserted his family into key positions or after?

Speaking of thinking for oneself...maybe try it sometime instead of regurgitating some crap you read on your Facebook page.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:07 PM

2,490 posts, read 2,544,260 times
Lots of Russian bots and trolls on here

Old 04-22-2021, 01:07 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Thread title sounds like projection to continue covering for Trump's ego need to be thought of as the best, when it was he in fact who was actually the worst.

If we can't let Trump be thought of as the worst though, then we've got to pass that hot potato and unload that shame on someone else.

As to Biden's actual status and ranking, the reality is that it is too early in Joe Biden's presidency to tell how history will rank him.
It’s always “but Trump!” With you guys. Try to come up with something different.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:09 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Grow up. Think for yourself. Open your eyes and admit reality instead of passing the blame onto Trump who was working to shrink govt. not grow it.
"thinking for yourself" may be what gets you into trouble.

Trump might have been working to shrink Gov't, but he failed at it if he was. He created more deficit than ANY President before him, including Obama, and he also, as predicted, created the current inflation by his insistence to continually "print" money we don't have. (Print in quotes, because the way money is "printed" is by lower interest rates, which allows more borrowing of money that does not exist.)

As for jobs, since that is what you were responding to. Don't "think for yourself". Research for yourself, and see that Biden has not killed jobs: https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

You guys and your fake news. Sheesh.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:10 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjspring View Post
Trump invested in tax cuts for the top. That's it.
Actually, it was a tax cut for more than 80% of taxpayers, not just "the top."

Old 04-22-2021, 01:10 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
It’s always “but Trump!” With you guys. Try to come up with something different.
LOL. Ok. But...but...but...Biden...Obama....

Old 04-22-2021, 01:16 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
"thinking for yourself" may be what gets you into trouble.

Trump might have been working to shrink Gov't, but he failed at it if he was. He created more deficit than ANY President before him, including Obama, and he also, as predicted, created the current inflation by his insistence to continually "print" money we don't have. (Print in quotes, because the way money is "printed" is by lower interest rates, which allows more borrowing of money that does not exist.)

As for jobs, since that is what you were responding to. Don't "think for yourself". Research for yourself, and see that Biden has not killed jobs: https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

You guys and your fake news. Sheesh.
From what I've read, the national debt increased by $8.59 trillion under Obama and $6.7 trillion under Trump.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296

Old 04-22-2021, 01:20 PM

858 posts, read 680,223 times
Quote:
Biden: Worst President in History.

Only in the job for 3 months and he has purposely destroyed tens of thousands of jobs, promoted racial division, and put us on the brink of war. He has saddled future generations with trillions of new debt and wants to increase taxes. Knew he would be bad but this is beyond imagination.
Your guy had four years and he was a massive failure, not one campaign promise kept and he constantly embarrassed American in the world arena - while he stuffed his pockets with taxpayer cash.
Thank god he golf more than he was in office or his track record would have been even worse.

What is it with MAGAs worshiping false idols.

Isaiah 44:9-20
9 All who make idols are nothing, and the things they treasure are worthless. Those who would speak up for them are blind; they are ignorant, to their own shame. 10 Who shapes a god and casts an idol, which can profit nothing? 11 People who do that will be put to shame; such craftsmen are only human beings. Let them all come together and take their stand; they will be brought down to terror and shame. 12 The blacksmith takes a tool and works with it in the coals; he shapes an idol with hammers, he forges it with the might of his arm. He gets hungry and loses his strength; he drinks no water and grows faint. 13 The carpenter measures with a line and makes an outline with a marker; he roughs it out with chisels and marks it with compasses. He shapes it in human form, human form in all its glory, that it may dwell in a shrine. 14 He cut down cedars, or perhaps took a cypress or oak. He let it grow among the trees of the forest, or planted a pine, and the rain made it grow. 15 It is used as fuel for burning; some of it he takes and warms himself, he kindles a fire and bakes bread. But he also fashions a god and worships it; he makes an idol and bows down to it. 16 Half of the wood he burns in the fire; over it he prepares his meal, he roasts his meat and eats his fill. He also warms himself and says, “Ah! I am warm; I see the fire.” 17 From the rest he makes a god, his idol; he bows down to it and worships. He prays to it and says, “Save me! You are my god!” 18 They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. 19 No one stops to think, no one has the knowledge or understanding to say, “Half of it I used for fuel; I even baked bread over its coals, I roasted meat and I ate. Shall I make a detestable thing from what is left? Shall I bow down to a block of wood?” 20 Such a person feeds on ashes; a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, “Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies