Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 02:48 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

Parents are waking up. You can't hide the truth for long, even if you control mainstream media and social media.

One group that attracted media attention is the Parents Against Critical Theory (PACT) in Loudon County, Virginia.
“Basically, they’re categorizing children by race to determine the quality of education each will have, which is absolutely unacceptable,” she added.

Marxists have employed doxxing and hacking tactics to target parents who object to this new racist curriculum.

Some parents, teachers, and school officials in Loudon County have formed a group that discussed how to make a list of the non-compliant parents, “infiltrate” their ranks, and even solicit “hackers who can either shut down their websites or redirect them to pro-CRT” webpages, The Daily Wire reported.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...MyBBSnNw%3D%3D
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 03:14 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
No parent should allow their children to be brainwashed by black supremacists.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:20 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times
Response: Opinion

Pull your children out of these types of dangerous environments NOW!

Old 04-22-2021, 03:21 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Any parent who has choices who knowingly puts their children through this is a bad parent.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:22 PM

884 posts, read 357,284 times
There are problems I have with critical race theory. I don't think it should be taught unchallenged. I wouldn't mind it being taught as one theory with both for and against points for it.

That was how social science ideas and theories were taught to me back in the day - here are the theories, here are the for and against arguments for each theory.

Last edited by Peter600; 04-22-2021 at 03:53 PM..

Old 04-22-2021, 03:23 PM

16,558 posts, read 10,635,195 times
Loudoun County is one of the very wealthiest counties in the entire country. It used to be that you aspired to live in places like that so that you could send your kids to the best public schools in the country. Now you have to worry that they'll be brainwashed to hate themselves, if they're white.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:24 PM

8,500 posts, read 4,744,511 times
I actually hope folks pushing critical race theory weren’t low-iq enough to think that this would actually catch on. I have to think it was folks cashing in on some momentary brickbats to cash in on quick hits and fast follows.

It’s emblematic of how dysfunctional our politics are these days. Lefties certainly don’t have a monopoly on that, but they make a lot of idiotic talk from the right even resemble something close to sanity, which is saying a lot.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
I sort of stopped paying attention when these same parents were protesting the school being shut down because of the CCP (Chinese Community Party) virus.

Alrighty then.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:36 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I sort of stopped paying attention when these same parents were protesting the school being shut down because of the CCP (Chinese Community Party) virus.

Alrighty then.
Not sure what you’re talking about, but these parents are objecting to the anti-white sentiment being forced down their children’s throats, and they are being raked over the coals for it. It’s not the America I grew up in when anyone who deviates from the extreme left opinion is made to be humiliated and doxxed. Sounds like something that would happen in Communist China.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:38 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter600 View Post
There are problems I have with critical race theory. I don't think is should be taught unchallenged. I wouldn't mind it being taught as one theory with both for and against points for it.

That was how social science ideas and theories were taught to me back in the day - here are the theories, here are the for and against arguments for each theory.
If you want to teach it as "one possible social theory" then at bare minimum it should be limited to colleges and universities. Instead, they're pushing it on children K thru 12 and it's the de facto orthodox position at colleges and universities.

Critical race theory postulates that everything bad that ever happens to a black person in the history of forever is white supremacy. It postulates that white people are born racist and that they can never stop being racist. It preaches to white people that only by hating themselves and self-flagellating can they justify their very existence, but there is no means of erasing your guilt of being born white. You are guilty of whiteness till the day you die, and that's that.

It's just a new indoctrination of racial supremacy and racial discrimination. It was bad when the message was "black people are inherently bad." It's just as bad when the message is "white people are inherently bad."

You'd think we'd learn to stop preaching hatred on the basis of race in this country, but it seems that we just can't stop doing it. It's sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies