Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 02:26 PM

1,768 posts, read 567,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I wouldn't disagree with that. No different than what Trump did for four years. A rich celebrity that was instantly a "politician" one day, and he enjoyed talking about a lot of things that he never fully understood or grasped the complexity of.

Lots of rich people are arrogant douchebags, and that goes across the political spectrum.
I will never understand why Trumpers think he's the hero of the common man. He would march every one of his faithful flock into the sea if he thought it would get him into Elton John's Oscar party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 02:27 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I will never understand why Trumpers think he's the hero of the common man. He would march every one of his faithful flock into the sea if he thought it would get him into Elton John's Oscar party.
Bwahahaha, spot on!

Old 04-27-2021, 02:27 PM

16,553 posts, read 10,618,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
What is this thing you Americans call the Super Bowl? I don't think I've seen such......either.
It's an annual competition in which two teams face off and try to see which one can show the greater disdain for their country and for their fan base.

Old 04-27-2021, 02:28 PM

37,132 posts, read 42,200,354 times
Quote:
Going back decades you can see him on record talking about what's good for the country, that's what drove him. Your hate fantasies about him are nothing but that.

Old 04-27-2021, 03:15 PM

9,085 posts, read 6,308,684 times
Celebrities are perhaps the most privileged of us all. They get to perform something they love like acting or playing a sport and not only get paid for it but get paid extremely well to basically have fun. Under normal circumstances people will pay to watch them perform. None of that justifies judging, lecturing or preaching to the rest of us. Being a celebrity does not make them better than the rest of us it only makes them familiar to the rest of us.

Celebs need to focus on being the best performers within their particular niche whether it be movies or basketball. I have no right to lecture or preach to anyone else and the same goes for celebrities. Their status as celebrities does not grant them the right to judge others and those celebs who respect others will be respected in return. Celebs who choose to lecture and preach will be rightfully condemned for it.

Old 04-27-2021, 05:23 PM

1,768 posts, read 567,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Going back decades you can see him on record talking about what's good for the country, that's what drove him. Your hate fantasies about him are nothing but that.
He doesn’t love you.

Old 04-27-2021, 05:25 PM

12,202 posts, read 7,220,605 times
Quote:
He doesn’t love you.
And Biden or Harris loves you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies