Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 03:52 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times

Advertisements

Don't worry, Beijing Biden has made sure American workers won't get those jobs. Why do you think we will have two million illegals in this country by the end of the year?

Old 06-09-2021, 04:08 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Oh good. Would hate to lose you

Because you’re insisting that few people are collecting free stuff which certainly isn’t true
Thats your opinion.

Quote:
, you said you posted the wrong number,
No, i said i purposefully posted a vague number, that you then ran with, which means you have been wrong this entire time. Details matter. Context matter.

Either way, you admitted you were wrong.

Quote:
and nobody cares about your payroll woes but you. It sounds like you’re running a lemonade stand and having to tell the neighbors why you can’t find folks to work for you, lol.
You finally are getting the point, it most companies doing this, and then complaining that people dont want to work but in reality, its because they dont have the payroll to pay anyone.

But thanks for admitting you didnt understand the system up until this point.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:14 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Thats your opinion.

No, i said i purposefully posted a vague number, that you then ran with, which means you have been wrong this entire time. Details matter. Context matter.

Either way, you admitted you were wrong.

You finally are getting the point, it most companies doing this, and then complaining that people dont want to work but in reality, its because they dont have the payroll to pay anyone.

But thanks for admitting you didnt understand the system up until this point.
Not my opinion. Huge amount of people are collecting free stuff.

LMAO. You were wrong so now you’re trying to pass it off as you picking a random number. Truly priceless.

I certainly didn’t admit I was wrong. You admitted you were wrong.

There’s plenty of businesses that have the money and are paying. Just because your lemonade stand can’t afford to pay folks doesn’t speak for all businesses.

You’re obviously talking into the mirror, especially since you admitted your number was wrong

Old 06-09-2021, 04:18 PM

34,037 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Here is the states going back to Free Market Capitalism, by week ending date.

By July 31, I suspect we will see millions more Americans actually seeking work.

EARLY END DATES FOR ENHANCED JOBLESS BENEFITS IN 25 STATES
Expiration State
June 12 Alaska, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri
June 19 Alabama, Idaho, Indiana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming
June 26 Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah
June 27 Montana, Oklahoma
July 3 Maryland, Tennessee
July 10 Arizona

https://www.cnet.com/personal-financ...-bonus-checks/

Old 06-09-2021, 04:19 PM

Great for those states. Long overdue.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Great for those states. Long overdue.
Makes me want to sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Ld8JGv56E

Old 06-09-2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historic Plaza View Post
The restaurant business has always been transient so are most service jobs. If you’re so concerned about it then go get a second job. This chest pounding is humorous about unemployment benefits. If you were laid off the money is deserving and it’s hardly worth the attention.
Lol. Why would folks concerned get a second job?

Why is it deserving when there’s now so many jobs available? Because you’re collecting free stuff from working taxpayers because entitlement?

Old 06-09-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
If you were laid off the money is deserving and it’s hardly worth the attention.
The traditional UI amount is warranted. The $300/wk freebie is not. These people, if they want to have more income, can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uaDjD45Oqo

Old 06-09-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
It’s none of your business whether I work or not. So if you’re concerned that a business may fail, volunteer or go get hired. Republicans love getting into everything that they can assign a buzz word to so their base can have something to do. The unemployment money is insurance paid already. Perhaps you should educate yourself about the problem before responding. How many billionaires have received free stuff from the government?
In other words, you’re a big promoter of free stuff from taxpayers.

I’m not concerned. When the free stuff runs out folks will be back to work if they want to be able to pay their bills.

How is the unemployment money insurance paid already? Sleepy Joe is printing, borrowing, and giving out free stuff like history has never seen.

How many billionaires provide jobs, services, products, etc…, that result in huge amounts of tax revenue? Without them, the free stuff folks couldn’t survive as millions on welfare depend on them.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
The unemployment money is insurance paid already. Perhaps you should educate yourself
Educate yourself. The $300/wk was not already paid for. That is why it was voted on by Congress and appropriated. It does NOT count against an employer's experience rate of claims paid.

It will be ending soon in 25 states, which is terrific, as artificial incentives NOT to work are counter productive.

I fully expect by time the employment market corrects with a new administration in 2025, employers will properly start sending applications from folks who sat out 2020 into the circular file (a/k/a the "MIS system" trash can).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies