Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 03:43 AM

24,625 posts, read 9,454,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
According to this source the head kicker is Ma'khia's dad.

https://tbdailynews.com/makhia-bryan...al-background/
Thanks for the link, they’re not very surprising.

Basically the biological mother has a history of violence, biological father is violent, and the whole damn foster family is dysfunctional.

Now the cousin and family want a massive payday from white guilt liberals.

It’s a story as old as time. Welp, the race industrial complex is alive and well, race baiters have to pay their mansion mortgages too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2021, 04:01 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Thanks for the link, they’re not very surprising.

Basically the biological mother has a history of violence, biological father is violent, and the whole damn foster family is dysfunctional.

Now the cousin and family want a massive payday from white guilt liberals.

It’s a story as old as time. Welp, the race industrial complex is alive and well, race baiters have to pay their mansion mortgages too.
And White liberals will pay out millions and elevate this dead criminal into Sainthood with Floyd a convicted felon... I’m sure painting of this 16 criminal will be spray painted everywhere and the block where she attempted to stab another human being will be turned into memorial CHOP/CHAZ zone.

Yes, I do feel bad for this dead girl, but she has nobody to blame but herself for all her poor decisions on that day. I’m just waiting to see if the foster parent, the one that kicked a teen in the head, if he will be charge with a crime.

The lack of criminal prosecution IS ONE OF THE MAIN FACTORS OF WHY CRIME IS NOW OUT OF CONTROL... Why fear or respect the law when the laws are not being enforced? I’m sure that this was one of the reasons why that 16 y/o attempted to stab somebody AND that guy kicking that female teen in the head... IN FRONT OF THE POLICE!!

If White liberals want to feel sorry, they should think that by them not enforcing the laws, they were instrumental in the events leading up to that out of control 16 y/o being shot. They soft on crime approach isn’t working and only leading to more and more deaths around the country.

Old 04-26-2021, 04:06 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
And White liberals will pay out millions and elevate this dead criminal into Sainthood with Floyd a convicted felon... I’m sure painting of this 16 criminal will be spray painted everywhere and the block where she attempted to stab another human being will be turned into memorial CHOP/CHAZ zone.

Yes, I do feel bad for this dead girl, but she has nobody to blame but herself for all her poor decisions on that day. I’m just waiting to see if the foster parent, the one that kicked a teen in the head, if he will be charge with a crime.

The lack of criminal prosecution IS ONE OF THE MAIN FACTORS OF WHY CRIME IS NOW OUT OF CONTROL... Why fear or respect the law when the laws are not being enforced? I’m sure that this was one of the reasons why that 16 y/o attempted to stab somebody AND that guy kicking that female teen in the head... IN FRONT OF THE POLICE!!

If White liberals want to feel sorry, they should think that by them not enforcing the laws, they were instrumental in the events leading up to that out of control 16 y/o being shot. They soft on crime approach isn’t working and only leading to more and more deaths around the country.
The man who did the kicking is the bio dad, not foster dad, and the woman he kicked is in her early twenties, not a teen. She was previously, not currently, in foster care. He definitely needs to be charged with assault.

Old 04-26-2021, 04:11 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://vdare.com/posts/myron-hammon...umbus-brouhaha

As stated earlier - the two girls came over to celebrate the foster mother's birthday - they weren't after Ma'Khia. The girls told her to make her bed and pick up her room which she took offense to and called her dad to come over and help her take care of the other girls.

Both parents have criminal records ( dad's is lengthy ) and there had been a warrant out for daddy since Jan of this year.
The foster Mom was at work that day. She even admitted to how she found out the news of the event.

Moore said she received a frantic call from one of the former foster children, who is seen in police body camera footage wearing pink and recoiling as Ma'Khia lunges at her with a shimmering knife.

"Mom, get home. Where are you? They're going crazy," Moore said the young woman told her. "She said they shot Ma'Kiah and I said, 'Huh?' It was just crazy."

Moore said she started praying. Soon she started getting text messages from people saying, "I'm sorry." When she got home, a police officer told her Ma'Khia had died.

That bio dad is literally a trip.

Most ridiculous comment I read was someone saying..."she was just a baby". No she wasn't - 16 is by no means a baby. No baby I know runs around with a knife ...lunging at a person.

The officer made the right stance after seeing a life threatened with a weapon in hand.

Old 04-26-2021, 05:21 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:

The girl is dead, and clearly had a tough life. I have a lot of sympathy for her. I don’t think anyone deserves a pay-off for this though. It was clearly a justified shooting.

Old 04-26-2021, 05:23 AM

4,056 posts, read 2,132,994 times
Dark Enlightenment, thanks so much for posting that. It is as I suspected, but even worse.

It may not be bio mom’s fault about claiming that her daughter was on the honor roll...it is what her daughter told her...a lie. At least daughter comes by violence naturally...learned it from both parents! And now in addition to the cute Tik Toks, there is at least one where I can’t make out everything she is saying, but she definitely seems to be threatening to cause physical harm to someone...

Old 04-26-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
In the linked article:

"And there are allegations that Bryant’s foster mother called two women to come to her home to beat her up".

That rings so true. I keep hearing about groups of girls beating up one other girl at the behest of someone else.

And really. If these two were invited over (in the absence of the foster mom, strangely) to help celebrate her birthday, why were they somehow the very ones she was fighting? ???

That just seems REALLY likely to be the case. She was jumped, grabbed a knife and wasn't havin' it.
Clara, those were just allegations from people who wanted to make foster mom look bad while elevating the Bryants, mother and daughter, possibly to help mom she and obtain more money than she ever would have in this lifetime. People lie. Years ago there were whites people lying about blacks committing crimes. Well, black people too. People make up stuff. Other people repeat it. Just here say. And now we get the facts. The truth

Turns out our would be stabber called up her father to help her get those two young women who dared to criticize her homemaking skills! Foster mom had nothing to do with it. She was just working and then coming home to her birthday party.

So maybe it rang true to you. I am sure that there are groups of girls who beat another girl up at the behest if someone else. There are also girls who call their fathers to help them beat up someone. I am sure of it. We both now know of one!

Now that more facts are out, do you still think she could have been de-escalated by a social worker? Daddy as well? Mom, if she had been there, with her history of domestic violence.

Years ago in Sympathy for the Devil, Mick Jagger sang “Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints.” Fun, catchy song...but do we really want to live in a world where this is how many people think?

Old 04-26-2021, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Because the motivations are different. If you're called because a foster teen is out of control, she's not out of control in a desire to steal your car or rape or stab you. She's out of control because she believes she's been wronged by someone, and can see you as an avenue to right that wrong.

Anyone who is perpetrating a violent act AGAINST you, won't be affected by you telling them you're here to listen when they are ready to talk. They are ready to steal your car.

I'm curious to know what this fight was about between several residents of that home - it wasn't just limited to the two girls. An extra girl and a man were also involved, and the man was on the stabber's side. So who knows.
Of course the man was on her side...he is her father! Bio father, didn’t seem to be raising her, but then again, mom wasn’t either. Did have to be sued/taken to court to acknowledge paternity And knowing what we now know about him, it doesn’t mean that she was right to be attacking anyone with a knife...just because she had one other person’s support..especially when that person is quite a low life. Come to think of it, it is never right to attack anyone with a knife, except for self defense. Defending your hurt feelings because someone dared to criticize you about an unmade bed doesn’t count!

Last edited by jazzcat22; 04-26-2021 at 06:22 AM..

Old 04-26-2021, 06:11 AM

8,232 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:

Evidently, that guy was her birth father. It would explain a lot about the girl.

He needs to be in jail.

Last edited by yspobo; 04-26-2021 at 06:41 AM..

Old 04-26-2021, 06:20 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Given the same scenario "in the good old days", the outcome would not be any different. A police officer at the scene would have done the same exact thing to protect the life another. The author is delusional about what the good old days was like. Did they actually think a police officer from the "good old days" would sit idle by and watch another individual knife attack another?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies