Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2021, 12:11 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,351,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Give me the facts please. Quote it to me right here, and then explain why they are facts. Thanks.
Normally Id play with you. I have zero aversion to supplying facts. But today? Im just trying to enjoy this conversation on this thread. So believe whatever you want. Its not my job to answer all of your questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 12:17 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,569,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I certainly don't know what they are but they can and have disabled our nukes and other militaries around the world have reported the same thing. Our government has admitted that and they say they don't know if that's on purpose or just a by product of whatever they are actually doing.

These things hang out around nuclear sites. It's probably no co-incidence that they started showing up right after the atomic bombs hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And no co-incidence that they now show up and have interfered with our nuclear technology. Something to do with nuclear energy.

The UFO phenomenon began in the late 1940s, right after WWII. The government kept telling people it was nothing, just weather balloons or just their imagination. Just strange that it coincides with the atomic bomb and that these things are often spotted around nuclear plants or nuclear powered vessels. Are they trying to prevent a nuclear war by interfering with our nuclear weapons? Are they stealing our energy? Are they just trying to show us what they can do? (And who or "what" are "they"?)
I dont think it has anything to do with nuclear weapons or energy, while they did disrupt power to a couple nukes once or twice, its not something they do frequently, besides that, they would have to know, we are nowhere close to any nation using nukes.

The more I think about it, I doubt we will even be able to understand what they are, or what they do/why they are here...I just get the impression, it goes so far above our comprehension level, it probably wouldnt make any sense to us if we heard it....

I know its a bit cliche, but it would be like to trying to explain to your dog or cat why you go to work everyday, or what your job duties are...its not something a dog or cat would even understand...I think this is similar to us and 'them'.

Old 04-29-2021, 12:24 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,351,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
If aliens from outer space are here they must be more advanced than us, if they are more advanced than us and they want to hurt us and or take us over they would have done so by now.
VASTLY beyond this. 100 years from now our technology is going to look like magic. Think if dinosaurs, or some other mammal before the big die off had evolved instead of being wiped out by a asteroid. If some other world out there didn't have a asteroid wipe them out? That was 80 million years ago.

So theres some kinda scary possibilities there.

But...being alone is sort of scary too.

Old 04-29-2021, 01:21 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,750,774 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_Pelfc92s

8:55 "At the end of the day, we still don't know most of the terms (in the Drake equation). Even worse, the press releases in particular, give the public the false sense that we know the answer, or that these arbitrary estimates somehow represent evidence... someone guessing numbers into this equation is not evidence, even if it's a scientist. And it doesn't matter if you call it controversial evidence either, it's still not evidence."

Old 04-29-2021, 05:28 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,518,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
We are hardly "morons".

And yet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L5foZIKuEWQ&feature=share

Old 04-29-2021, 08:23 AM

14,856 posts, read 8,199,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Normally Id play with you. I have zero aversion to supplying facts. But today? Im just trying to enjoy this conversation on this thread. So believe whatever you want. Its not my job to answer all of your questions.
Rofl.

Anyway, I've been discussing this issue for at least 10 years. What irritates me are all these arrogant and condescending people who honestly believe that "the science is on their side" when they make claims in the affirmative that there "has to be" intelligent life elsewhere in the universe because "Do you know how big the universe is?"

I'm not saying there isn't, but the same people ranting about how stupid it is to believe in god without evidence, wholeheartedly believe without evidence in aliens, and treat people who don't, like unscientific idiots.

What bothers me isn't the belief, it is the smugness.

Old 04-29-2021, 10:16 AM

24,384 posts, read 23,035,605 times
The Pentagon has lost trillions of dollars and 9/11 happened right after they announced it. Funny that the accounting wing of the Pentagon was the area hit by the drone missile, err plane. I am sure they have secret space ops and tech that they refuse to reveal to the american people. Fusion power, anti gravity, cloaking technology. But where did they get it, that's the big question.

Old 04-29-2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Rofl.

Anyway, I've been discussing this issue for at least 10 years. What irritates me are all these arrogant and condescending people who honestly believe that "the science is on their side" when they make claims in the affirmative that there "has to be" intelligent life elsewhere in the universe because "Do you know how big the universe is?"

I'm not saying there isn't, but the same people ranting about how stupid it is to believe in god without evidence, wholeheartedly believe without evidence in aliens, and treat people who don't, like unscientific idiots.

What bothers me isn't the belief, it is the smugness.
Ive always believed the process of elimination is the best way to determine what these things are not...

Its safe to say they are NOT experimental govt or military aircraft, (we would have never seen the videos if this was true)

Its safe to say they are not some other countries technology, (US intelligence and academia would have known if such major breakthroughs had been developed anywhere in the world).

Its safe to say they are not 'weather or natural phenomenon', (they are under intelligent control of some kind)

What else is there?

Old 04-29-2021, 10:31 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,084,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive always believed the process of elimination is the best way to determine what these things are not...

Its safe to say they are NOT experimental govt or military aircraft, (we would have never seen the videos if this was true)

Its safe to say they are not some other countries technology, (US intelligence and academia would have known if such major breakthroughs had been developed anywhere in the world).

Its safe to say they are not 'weather or natural phenomenon', (they are under intelligent control of some kind)

What else is there?
BS. Like Bigfoot sightings.

Old 04-29-2021, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
BS. Like Bigfoot sightings.
BS?

Lets hear an explanation of what UFOs are then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies