Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 09:35 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
You know how we sent out the Voyager space probe? It's now in interstellar space.

What if some civilization far away millions of years ago sent out -their- version of the Voyager, and that's what we got the tech from?
Weird thing about voyager, with that golden disc and such.... If it ever was destined to fall into the hands of life as we know it, meaning a planet with an atmosphere vaguely like earths...
It burns up on reentry, leaving not so much as a melted blob of metal.
The things gonna fall into the gravitational pull of the first star or black hole it gets near outside our galaxy anyway.
As for this current topic of disclosure, yeah if theres enough proof for enough people there will be a complete disruption of life for an unknown percentage of the global population when we turn that corner.
Who will continue to go to work, college, raise their children, pay their taxes, or even fear death... With the threat hanging over their heads that all their accomplishments, future, all our lives, could be squished like a bug under the aliens shoe, at their whim?
Then again who is to say this is all not an even more elaborate government conspiracy of population control, after the one theyve had for 1000s of years, religion and God, is waning?
Lets face it that is the origins of faith. Leaders put the fesr of God into people so lacking in ethics they needed the punishment and reward of eternal life.
I can see it now. Dorko the alien leader has issued a decree, all humans are locked down to stop climate change. Film at 11. Biden holds up a pair of tablets, "this is the word of the Dorko.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 09:42 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Weird thing about voyager, with that golden disc and such.... If it ever was destined to fall into the hands of life as we know it, meaning a planet with an atmosphere vaguely like earths...
It burns up on reentry, leaving not so much as a melted blob of metal.
The things gonna fall into the gravitational pull of the first star or black hole it gets near outside our galaxy anyway.
As for this current topic of disclosure, yeah if theres enough proof for enough people there will be a complete disruption of life for an unknown percentage of the global population when we turn that corner.
Who will continue to go to work, college, raise their children, pay their taxes, or even fear death... With the threat hanging over their heads that all their accomplishments, future, all our lives, could be squished like a bug under the aliens shoe, at their whim?
Then again who is to say this is all not an even more elaborate government conspiracy of population control, after the one theyve had for 1000s of years, religion and God, is waning?
Lets face it that is the origins of faith. Leaders put the fesr of God into people so lacking in ethics they needed the punishment and reward of eternal life.
I can see it now. Dorko the alien leader has issued a decree, all humans are locked down to stop climate change. Film at 11. Biden holds up a pair of tablets, "this is the word of the Dorko.
Ive mentioned that aspect of this before...depending on what this report concludes, it could change EVERYTHING, including our views on what is right and wrong...

This is precisely why the topic has national security implications

Old 05-21-2021, 10:31 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
More current politicians are now speaking out. Sen Heinrich (D-NM).

Quote:
Sen. Martin Heinrich
I cannot imagine, if we have, if there is a foreign government that had these kinds of capabilities, I think we would see other indications of advanced technology. I can’t imagine that what has been described or shown in some of the videos is of, belongs to any government that I’m aware of. I’m not really a betting man. But the way these things operate, you know they certainly, you wouldn’t want a human being or any living creature in something that moves that fast and changes direction that quickly. So like I said, I have no idea what it is, but I think we should figure it out.
https://www.wane.com/news/us-senator...new-interview/

Old 05-21-2021, 01:14 PM

15,825 posts, read 6,534,658 times
I think if an alien species is sufficiently advanced enough to travel between the stars, their adaptive technology would be such that they could choose not to be perceived by our more primitive instruments. If there are here just to observe, then concealment would be highly advantageous. These apparitions are most likely human in origin.

Old 05-21-2021, 02:01 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Noticed something interesting about ufos. People have made claims of seeing them for centuries. Even some ancient cave drawings arguably feature “flying saucers.” Whatever they are, why no advancement in the design? A car today looks much different and more advanced than the model T. Same with the first planes. Just about everything else. Why are the “aliens” still flying around in the same crafts after so long. Surely they have made advancements of their own over time.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 05-21-2021, 02:18 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I think if an alien species is sufficiently advanced enough to travel between the stars, their adaptive technology would be such that they could choose not to be perceived by our more primitive instruments. If there are here just to observe, then concealment would be highly advantageous. These apparitions are most likely human in origin.
I think they decide when to be seen, and when to be concealed. The one I saw, in the presence of dozens of others in my immediate space, as well as 1000s of people throughout the Hudson Valley that night....it WANTED us to see it. And it hung out long enough to make sure we did, before moving along the valley for others to see.

https://youtu.be/syj1T11xFMA. (Note: many describe a "boomerang" shaped object - what we saw was not that shape.)

Old 05-21-2021, 02:21 PM

4,296 posts, read 1,554,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Noticed something interesting about ufos. People have made claims of seeing them for centuries. Even some ancient cave drawings arguably feature “flying saucers.” Whatever they are, why no advancement in the design? A car today looks much different and more advanced than the model T. Same with the first planes. Just about everything else. Why are the “aliens” still flying around in the same crafts after so long. Surely they have made advancements of their own over time.
I suspect if the car had been invented 10,000 years ago, we'd eventually find a flawless design. Could be down to aerodynamism or cloaking technology, who knows? Fun question to ponder on though.

Old 05-21-2021, 02:23 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
It appears that they can, many of the encounters involve the objects (which were visible) then simply disappearing.

Old 05-21-2021, 02:33 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You think the alien/UFO instances are legit and being hidden from us since Roswell or is it all Government created spacecraft?
I think a lot of thigs are hidden for us. If there actually were an ailien spaceship or whatever detected in our solar system and the US Government knew about it they would never tell the regular public.

Old 05-21-2021, 02:41 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
There are many reports of various craft, not just saucer shaped. The tic-tac and the triangle showing up in the military videos are two examples. The only one I've ever seen was massive. So big that I couldn't fully make out its shape until it tilted, rotated and slowly moved out a bit, then took off in a split second. It was somewhat triangular, but many people (including troopers on the Taconic pkwy) said it looked like a floating city. Others said as big as two football fields side by side. It looked to me as big as a shopping mall parking lot. Everyone that saw it, said it was very VERY low in the sky. No sound, no emissions.

Pure speculation, but perhaps non-earth aircraft technology develops through the years as ours have ..albeit more advanced. Maybe some civilizations have better means for better craft; maybe some can only afford the Kia models of their planet while others can afford the Mercedes. Maybe there's a used spaceship lot out there somewhere. (George Jetson's retirement job...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies