Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 05:26 PM

19,798 posts, read 9,336,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
As i keep typing no one has ever been here from another planet.
And you know this -- how?

Look, I admit that I want more proof before I say that there "E.T.'s" are here (or have visited Earth in the past), but unless you have been here since the creation of the Earth or are privy to some knowledge that none of the rest have, you cannot possibly know that we have never been visited by alien beings.

I think that you should use terms like "imo" or "I think" or "I believe" (to name just three).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 06:04 PM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
And you know this -- how?

Look, I admit that I want more proof before I say that there "E.T.'s" are here (or have visited Earth in the past), but unless you have been here since the creation of the Earth or are privy to some knowledge that none of the rest have, you cannot possibly know that we have never been visited by alien beings.

I think that you should use terms like "imo" or "I think" or "I believe" (to name just three).
I know this stuff duff better than anyone and it can't be done without Taybor's jump drive After owning over 250 telescopes i know what the truth is ruth.

When you can build a ship that can jump in space get back with me.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You think the alien/UFO instances are legit and being hidden from us since Roswell or is it all Government created spacecraft?
The Government hides all kind of stuff from the public, as not to cause MASS panic.
Of coarse we are not alone here.
There are other dimensions, or ghosts do exist too.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:16 PM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Government hides all kind of stuff from the public, as not to cause MASS panic.
Of coarse we are not alone here.
There are other dimensions, or ghosts do exist too.
Never seen a ghost yet or any ship in the sky. I guess i miss all the action.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:20 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,407,602 times
Former CIA Director John Brennan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brennan
Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.
Former DNI John Ratcliffe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Ratcliffe
we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for, or are traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ufos-seriously

The intelligence community has rarely commented this candidly on the phenomena before.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Never seen a ghost yet or any ship in the sky. I guess i miss all the action.
Starting when I was 12 and the girl down the street, told all us goofing around in the afternoon after school, that her house was haunted.
We all called her bluff and she immediately took us, even though her parents said no one was to be in her house, while they were not home and at work. We jazzed her and called her a liar.

About 6 of us piled into the living room, the shades were pulled and there were just table lamps for light.
We are all laughing and discussing this ghost deal, and the "hippy beads" hanging in the cased opening, parted, held parted for at least 2 seconds, and then swish, let go.

Ass and elbows, fighting for the door knob.
Cannot explain it.

I have been working in old homes, and have tools disappear completely, within seconds and I would be the only one there.

The miracle of prayer is another thing that has surprised me more than once. Things I cannot explain the coincident.

Too many videos capturing the unexplainable, now that everyone has a video camera in their hand.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:48 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
THE ONLY road or way to travel to earth is through a fabric of time space shift. This would ONLY be possible with a huge gravitational force strong enough to bend and bring one space to another. This "highway" would also have limits and it's boundaries would constantly be in flux. I fail to see how an alien civilization could "control" for this let alone come through it.

Videos are videos. We require physical evidence as proof. Anyone >>>>>anyone??

Last edited by AADAD; 05-21-2021 at 07:57 PM..

Old 05-21-2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
We require physical evidence as proof.

Simultaneous radar and IR measurements in addition to visual sightings in the quality cases also attest to the physical reality of the objects.

Old 05-21-2021, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
An expert on reverse engineering was supposed to testify before Congress on alien technology but committed suicide by shotgun.
Lots of people ended up self destructing when exposed to this knowledge in the current state of things, especially if they think anything they do or say might not actually change anything among broader public perception. I completely failed all of my classes one semester in college after I started looking at this stuff because I literally could not look at anything else. Ultimately, you realize that if a greater shift in public consciousness is not imminent then at some point you just have to move on with your life. I’ve nonetheless continued to highlight the reality of this phenomenon since then whenever it would come up to those that would listen.

Old 05-21-2021, 08:36 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Lots of people ended up self destructing when exposed to this knowledge in the current state of things, especially if they think anything they do or say might not actually change anything among broader public perception. I completely failed all of my classes one semester in college after I started looking at this stuff because I literally could not look at anything else. Ultimately, you realize that if a greater shift in public consciousness is not imminent then at some point you just have to move on with your life. I’ve nonetheless continued to highlight the reality of this phenomenon since then whenever it would come up to those that would listen.
Due respect. What do you feel is the most convincing evidence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies