Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2022, 12:08 AM

15,705 posts, read 9,468,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You think the alien/UFO instances are legit and being hidden from us since Roswell or is it all Government created spacecraft?
I Want To Believe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2022, 12:43 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
It's either man made or naturally occurring phenomena.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:17 AM

5,023 posts, read 3,927,455 times
Imagine the disbelief of the little green men if we took them to our leader and it was (confused) ole Joe.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:34 AM

7,251 posts, read 3,446,495 times
my take on it is as follows, but you need your tinfoil cap on first.

okay, billions of years ago, dinosaurs as we knew them became extinct due to a cataclysmic event on earth. how did other species survive? they went underground.

humans also have built intricate cave systems underground and survived without coming to the surface much.

things can live deep underground. who is to say, another subterranean species evolved to live underground billions of years ago and through the billions of years became intelligent creatures who used all the underground resources to build craft much more advanced than us because they had a head start.

that’s what i think it is. i think they live below the oceans. we have never found “aliens” because we are looking up instead of down. i don’t think they are a threat to us because i think we outnumber them, and they have no use for the surface because they are biologically incapable of living on the surface.

Old 05-21-2022, 04:44 AM

11,931 posts, read 6,520,906 times
During the hearing, one Congressman asked about an incident where the military saw a glowing red orb and then ten of our nukes were made inoperable. No answer was given. That’s one I’d like more information on!!

Old 05-21-2022, 05:27 AM

8,594 posts, read 9,093,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's either man made or naturally occurring phenomena.
Explain natural occurring phenomena? A kind of life form that lives in the sky, that takes any shape it likes? Swamp gas that moves at mach 30, in which advanced radar detects? If that is what you mean, and if true, this natural occurring phenomena would be just as amazing as critters from another rocky planet.

Old 05-21-2022, 05:41 AM

8,594 posts, read 9,093,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
During the hearing, one Congressman asked about an incident where the military saw a glowing red orb and then ten of our nukes were made inoperable. No answer was given. That’s one I’d like more information on!!
That has been well reported for years. And not just once, and not just the United States. Think about it for a minute, it seems what ever these things are, are able to turn off and turn on specific weapon systems, at the same time leave the lights on without ever entering the building.

Old 05-21-2022, 05:43 AM

17,543 posts, read 17,485,812 times
Time to stock up on Slim Whitman albums and loud speakers

Old 05-21-2022, 06:37 AM

30,030 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
if they are just human experimental or developmental aircraft...we do know they have had this technology for decades...

keeping that in mind...what would be the purpose in keeping 'radical developmental aircraft from the 1940s...a big secret in TODAYS world? That is not logical...
I did not say that the gov't has been using UFO sightings as cover for experimental craft since the 1940's. I am saying they are doing it today.

I believe Roswell was what really got the ball rolling regarding UFO sightings. Then suddenly people saw UFO's all over. That alone to me makes me skeptical. I think the vast majority of sightings are simply people thinking they see a UFO but its something else.
Quote:
So, logically, if witnesses are claiming to see square box looking UFOs, or disc shaped UFOs...this should mean, our govt is currently developing something that looks similar...still with me?
You are saying that every type of UFO people have seen is real? Because that is the only way your statement works. If someone sees a cigar shaped craft and it turns out to be a cloud or a totally different object they saw at an angle. Or they are lying and have a fake photo. That does not mean the government is building a cigar shaped craft.

With all the disc shaped UFO's etc that people claim to see. There are also lights and craft maneuvering in ways that no craft the public is aware of can do. Perhaps they are military drones or some other advancements we want to keep under wraps.

That is one other problem. There are so many different looking UFO's. First they were described as flying saucers. So people see flying saucers. Now its all sorts of different craft. If life from one other planet visited us. Why so many different space craft? Or are there craft from dozens of other planets? That begs another question. Why are they hiding from the general public? One can say our government is keeping it a secret. But our government cannot stop these aliens from making a very public appearance. Why have they not done that. And how did they find us? And how did they get here? Its not enough to say you believe they are real. There are so many questions behind that in which we don't have any answers. And which make it unlikely that UFO's are aliens from somewhere else.

Quote:
But this has not been been the case...the F35 is currently the most advanced military aircraft...(so all those decades of square and disc shaped UFOs)...where are those known aircraft right now? we all learned about the existence of the B2...why have we not learned of flying square boxes and discs the military has now?

Just considering the number of years these radical UFOs have been seen, should be enough to fully debunk the experimental aircraft theory...aircraft does NOT remain 'experimental/developmental for 80+ yrs! LOL
What proof do you have that 80 years ago after Roswell were there confirmed UFO sightings that proved that craft that were not known to exist were flying in the skies. I know people saw things but I am saying proof.

Like I said. Today in 2022 the government is using UFO's as cover for their own experiments. This probably goes back 10-15 years. The government for decades tried to debunk every UFO sighting. Now they are putting ex military people out there with videos, etc opening the door. And of course UFO fans believe this is a sign they are about to admit aliens are real. I think its just propaganda.

Old 05-21-2022, 06:44 AM

30,030 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Explain natural occurring phenomena? A kind of life form that lives in the sky, that takes any shape it likes? Swamp gas that moves at mach 30, in which advanced radar detects? If that is what you mean, and if true, this natural occurring phenomena would be just as amazing as critters from another rocky planet.

Until these aliens land and make their presence known to the world its all speculation. Its not beyond our government to put out fake radar images or get ex military people to lie about what they say they saw. They just want to create enough confusion that they can fly around experimental craft and no one knows if its a UFO or a experimental craft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies