Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 07:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I love him more than ever, as he's rapidly putting a tombstone on the entire Republican Party. And where shall we bury the Republican Party? Somewhere in Alabama? I love Ted Cruz as well, he's also doing a great job of destroying the Republican Party!
Don't forget QAnon lady Marjorie Taylor Greene. Trump says she's a "rising star".

Far-right conspiracy theorist? No, a rising star, Trump says
https://news.yahoo.com/far-conspirac...170441306.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2021, 07:49 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
Democrats are still obsessed with Trump, while Biden allows so many illegal immigrants in with covid, it’s more important to worry what Trump is doing ....
Got any proof? No you don’t.

Old 04-26-2021, 08:26 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What worship? Hate to break it to you but I don't look at political figures and celebrities as icons to worship, unlike those on the left do. Or as a parental figure to tell me what to think and do like the left wants done for them, because they cannot think for themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

Worship indeed..
yawn. I'm not in any of those videos. No matter how much you people in this thread keep trying to say that I worship political figures and celebrities, I do not.

And, as far as others on the right , well, the left has outdone them in the worshiping of others.

Those on the left want and need a politician to be their parent, to tell them what to do because they can't think for themselves - 'Evil Trump wouldn't tell us to wear masks, but Biden* does. All hail Biden* for telling us what to do.'.

Those on the left and their worship of celebrities - falling all over themselves to worship anything and everything DeNiro and other celebs rant about.

Those on the left's worship of political figures - their referring to and creating songs about Obama as the messiah.

The left has cornered the market in worship of political figures and celebrities, stop pretending they haven't.

Old 04-26-2021, 10:12 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Silly is thinking Usurper Joe actually won the election.
Biden did when the election. You know how too tell, he's the one living in the WH.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 04-26-2021 at 10:21 AM..

Old 04-26-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I love him more than ever, as he's rapidly putting a tombstone on the entire Republican Party. And where shall we bury the Republican Party? Somewhere in Alabama? I love Ted Cruz as well, he's also doing a great job of destroying the Republican Party!

Old 04-26-2021, 10:14 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
yawn. I'm not in any of those videos. No matter how much you people in this thread keep trying to say that I worship political figures and celebrities, I do not.

And, as far as others on the right , well, the left has outdone them in the worshiping of others.

Those on the left want and need a politician to be their parent, to tell them what to do because they can't think for themselves - 'Evil Trump wouldn't tell us to wear masks, but Biden* does. All hail Biden* for telling us what to do.'.

Those on the left and their worship of celebrities - falling all over themselves to worship anything and everything DeNiro and other celebs rant about.

Those on the left's worship of political figures - their referring to and creating songs about Obama as the messiah.

The left has cornered the market in worship of political figures and celebrities, stop pretending they haven't.

Ignorance is bliss but I’m sure you know that.

Old 04-26-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Biden did when the election. You know how your could tell, he's the one living in the WH.
Yep. No need to overthink this.

Old 04-26-2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Yep. No need to overthink this.
Didn't intend to be condescending, but really. Biden is not the one sitting behind a replica of the Resolute desk in an office set up at a resort.

Old 04-26-2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Didn't intend to be condescending, but really. Biden is not the one sitting behind a replica of the Resolute desk in an office set up at a resort.
I'm agreeing with you. These Trumpies twisting themselves into pretzels trying to claim that Biden is not the prez are ridiculous.

Old 04-26-2021, 10:30 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Ignorance is bliss but I’m sure you know that.
Yep, see it all the time with the lefties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies