Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2021, 03:26 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,525,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post

I don't think you've seen any BLM protesters pushing against law enforcement to gain access to a barricaded area that was protecting our elected officials & their aides, like ms.babbit did? Bringing what she referred to in her enthusiastic march to the capitol, as a mob & guessed it to be an est. 3 million behind her?

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/07/ashli...-fatally-shot/

She was trancing under trumpnosis, & giddy she had just attended an hour long "speech" & probably believed he was actually going to be there w/them @ the capitol, like he said.

I'll be interested in hearing her attorney's argument.

wtf do you think they were doing to state and federal buildings, which had elected officials in them, in different cities? Trying to remodel them to make them better? Blocking people inside the buildings while they set fire to them, just to let them roast some hot dogs over the fire? Were they just tranced under Obamanosis, Hillarynosis, or Biden*nosis, too?

Old 04-27-2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I don't need to wait to see that she was involved with a mob that was forcibly breaking into the US capital and their is no justification for the mob that committed this insurrection, treason, attack pick whatever word you like. She was placed in harms way by her own choices and no one has said her family can't be heard but grounds to sue, spare me. Of course when a person of color gets shot in the back at a traffic stop because they don't comply fast enough with law enforcement well that's their fault they must be up to no good...
According to you, you're fine with blm antifa and the George Floyd's of this world being mowed down.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:09 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
According to you, you're fine with blm antifa and the George Floyd's of this world being mowed down.
I never made any statement on "blm antifa and the George Floyd's of this world".....

Old 04-27-2021, 04:19 PM

929 posts, read 304,188 times
Quote:
I don't need to wait to see that she was involved with a mob that was forcibly breaking into the US capital and their is no justification for the mob that committed this insurrection, treason, attack pick whatever word you like. She was placed in harms way by her own choices and no one has said her family can't be heard but grounds to sue, spare me. Of course when a person of color gets shot in the back at a traffic stop because they don't comply fast enough with law enforcement well that's their fault they must be up to no good...
You, and some others are missing the point entirely. That’s why I want this case to proceed to the SCOTUS

The Fifth Amendment states” ..nor be deprived of life ,liberty or the pursuit of happiness without due process of Law”

If you look into the Attorney’s comments, he mentions Constitutional issues.

A representative of the US Government willingly shot and killed her. That’s a fact.

That’s all for now.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I never made any statement on "blm antifa and the George Floyd's of this world".....
I guess we know why, now.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:30 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
You, and some others are missing the point entirely. That’s why I want this case to proceed to the SCOTUS

The Fifth Amendment states” ..nor be deprived of life ,liberty or the pursuit of happiness without due process of Law”

A representative of the US Government willingly shot and killed her. That’s a fact.

That’s all for now.
Yeah lets send this to SCOTUS because everything that the right believes in must be resolved by them, after all they lean in your direction right...

Old 04-27-2021, 04:55 PM

929 posts, read 304,188 times
Quote:
Yeah lets send this to SCOTUS because everything that the right believes in must be resolved by them, after all they lean in your direction right...
No. Let’s send it to the. SCOTUS , if they will hear it because that’s our system of due process.
Why is it so difficult for some people to understand how our system of Government works?

Old 04-27-2021, 05:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post

That’s all for now.
You seem to forget that she broke into the Capital, she was not invited to do that or go through a window.

Old 04-27-2021, 05:24 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
She was unarmed.

She was armed with a mob of thousands of other nutjobs. Are you saying that if several thousand hostile whackos approached your or your family in a menacing manner, you'd do nothing?

Old 04-27-2021, 05:26 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
She came at the officer at a time when he feared for his life. Split decision......sad.......

Not sure people should be storming the Capitol and not expecting their life to be in danger.
So, of all the people pushing, it was a woman that frightened the officer the most - you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies