Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2021, 02:20 PM

5,052 posts, read 3,956,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
In Criminal Court. He was judged to be liable in a Civil proceeding.

The Police Officer may not be criminally liable, but liable after a Civil proceeding.
Either way, it needs to be addressed.
Maybe the shooter’s attorney will be able to point to other justifiable cases where empty-handed females were deliberately shot by a cop in broad daylight. Whoops.

Or how about other instances of empty -handed trespassers shot and killed on sensitive grounds such as the White House, nuclear power plants , missile bases, Supreme Court, Capitol Hill...

Whoopsie

The shooter’s got a problem.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:58 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think you are making things up as you go. The Capitol is not a private residence and Ashli was not a serious and deadly threat.. The standard for what's a justifiable killing doesn't just change because you don't like the identity of the person killed.

time. Had they mowed down 10--15 and the whole thing would have stopped.

Old 04-30-2021, 03:03 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
There were armed swat officers with rifles standing right behind her. They seemed fine. They weren't mowing unarmed people down.

Old 04-30-2021, 03:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
time. Had they mowed down 10--15 and the whole thing would have stopped.
So is that the standard that should be used on BLM and antifa rioters or anyone else breaking the law too, or just on conservatives and whites?

Old 04-30-2021, 04:30 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And? Show us where the court found her guilty....oh that's right, she was found not guilty by the court, unlike the convicted criminals with blm antifa that you approve of.
Share the link where I have ever supported blm or antics? Ohh you can't. Bummer .

Yes go find her rap sheet yourself. I'm not your grunt.

Ashli put herself inside the capitol. She placed herself amongst the anarchist. That's on her.

Old 04-30-2021, 05:54 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Share the link where I have ever supported blm or antics? Ohh you can't. Bummer .
Ignoring or excusing the violence that they'd committed. Pretending they're not a part of the left, when blm is a part of the left and the left is a part of antifa in their support of them. There's more that defines support than coming out to say that what they do is great.

Quote:
Yes go find her rap sheet yourself. I'm not your grunt.
I didn't ask you for it. It was a sarcastic question since I'd already looked it up and found that she'd been found not guilty, even though you had implied she was guilty when you stated "Her rap sheet would say otherwise.". And yes, if you make a wild statement like that then you should provide proof if asked.

Quote:
Ashli put herself inside the capitol. She placed herself amongst the anarchist. That's on her.
Is that what you say about Floyd, Rice, or others? That they placed themselves in those situations, so it's okay, that they deserved it?

Old 04-30-2021, 08:00 PM

929 posts, read 304,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Maybe the shooter’s attorney will be able to point to other justifiable cases where empty-handed females were deliberately shot by a cop in broad daylight. Whoops.

Or how about other instances of empty -handed trespassers shot and killed on sensitive grounds such as the White House, nuclear power plants , missile bases, Supreme Court, Capitol Hill...

Whoopsie

The shooter’s got a problem.
Yep. Howver first they will have to substantiate the cloak of immunity that Congress has placed on the Capitol Police as far as divulging information regarding the entire incident.

That’s what I believe will be interesting . Will the Courts allow a Cone of silence on the matter.?

By the way, what ever happened to Nancy’s big “ investigation “. The ex General that she put in charge . She appeared to make a big deal out of it. It has seen pretty quiet. Did I miss something?

Old 05-01-2021, 02:15 AM

5,052 posts, read 3,956,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
There were armed swat officers with rifles standing right behind her. They seemed fine. They weren't mowing unarmed people down.
The shooter’s story is that he didn’t know they were there. And he also don’t know the VIPs had left the area behind him.

He essentially didn’t know anything so he shot and killed her.

The SGT Schultz defense.

Old 05-01-2021, 02:23 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
She came at the officer at a time when he feared for his life. Split decision......sad.......
Not sure people should be storming the Capitol and not expecting their life to be in danger.
Strange that white officers who fear for their lives and have to make a split second decision to shoot a black person are immediately charged and they resign. The Capitol cop who shot Ashli was black and is still employed (or did he get a fat retirement or disability payout?).

Not sure people who break the law or have warrants out should be fighting cops and not expecting their life to be in danger.

it's a shame most of the public never saw the full video of Ashli's murder. The cop could have taken her down with one punch.

But this was the worst riot since the Civil War!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83rhl0lmoGQ

Old 05-01-2021, 05:21 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Ignoring or excusing the violence that they'd committed. Pretending they're not a part of the left, when blm is a part of the left and the left is a part of antifa in their support of them. There's more that defines support than coming out to say that what they do is great.

I didn't ask you for it. It was a sarcastic question since I'd already looked it up and found that she'd been found not guilty, even though you had implied she was guilty when you stated "Her rap sheet would say otherwise.". And yes, if you make a wild statement like that then you should provide proof if asked.

Is that what you say about Floyd, Rice, or others? That they placed themselves in those situations, so it's okay, that they deserved it?
Where is that link where you so falsely claimed I support blm or antics? *Waiting*.
*Tap *tap*.

Stay in the echo chamber supporting your now deceased ashli b's of the world.

Floyd did not walk into the pavement face down and chant knee on the back please,!!!

Yet looney tunes ashli breeched a secured govt building claiming the election was stolen . She also believed in the mythical qAnon rhetoric still fluttering around by the alt right.
She put herself thru those doors, she blantantly trespassed. She foolishly bought into the lie . I've little respect for her mob mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies