Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 09:38 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
A white woman (or any woman) that thinks white men are the cause of every problem in this country is far from being “a great lady”. Not even close.
She has some redeeming qualities, she just needs to open her eyes. Like I said, people sometimes don't realize they are in a cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 09:40 AM

16,554 posts, read 10,626,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
She is a self-made millionaire who owns her own business, but her personal life is a disaster to say the least. She made a child with a black guy and the black guy left both of them; she made a child with a Vietnamese guy and the Vietnamese guy left both of them, she finally married my fiance's older brother (who is a white man) and found happiness, but for some reasons, "White men is STILL the cause of EVERY problem in this country." (Her words not mine)
I feel sorry for your future brother-in-law. It must stink, being married to someone who thinks that you, personally, are the cause of every problem in the country. (Don't think that she won't personalize her dislike of white men and focus it on her husband, because she most surely will.) All that, while he gets to raise the children of feckless "men" who had their fun and then bolted.

Old 04-27-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I feel sorry for your future brother-in-law. It must stink, being married to someone who thinks that you, personally, are the cause of every problem in the country. (Don't think that she won't personalize her dislike of white men and focus it on her husband, because she most surely will.) All that, while he gets to raise the children of feckless "men" who had their fun and then bolted.
One thing I can definitely say she does right is this: she makes sure her kids know the rules and boundaries in their house and my future brother-in-law is respected in his house. Financially, she is more than capable to support both children, so no resentment there. She really is a lovely person who is compassionate and kind. My future brother-in-law loves her deeply, there must be some reasons for that.

Without getting into details (because I don't want to hijack the thread), I think the reason of her "issue" came from her biological dad. She didn't have a healthy relationship with her dad.

Old 04-27-2021, 10:05 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Excerpt: Wouldn't this fall under S&M?

Response: Opinion

Yes........................Sweeping and Mopping.

If they did more of that there would be less of this nonsense.

Spoken by an old school conservative.

Sounds like you have a problem with women of means (there are plenty of women of means who aren’t women of means because of their husbands).

Old 04-27-2021, 10:15 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
My future sister-in-law is one of those women, although I love her and think she is a great lady.

She is a self-made millionaire who owns her own business, but her personal life is a disaster to say the least. She made a child with a black guy and the black guy left both of them; she made a child with a Vietnamese guy and the Vietnamese guy left both of them, she finally married my fiance's older brother (who is a white man) and found happiness, but for some reasons, "White men is STILL the cause of EVERY problem in this country." (Her words not mine)

Some posters mentioned "self esteem", I don't think low self esteem is the explanation. I think many people are in the "cult", they just don't realize it. When I say cult, I mean far left, far right, BLM, white supremacist, etc, etc, etc.

Being in a cult is kind of like being a frog in a slowly boiling pan of water. The frog doesn’t jump out, it slowly acclimatizes to the increasing heat until it’s boiled alive.

Watch for any organization that prides itself on unity of thought. Heavy control is required in order to achieve unity of thought. You may not recognize heavy control at first. There is such a thing as “an iron fist in a velvet glove”. But you can see whether they pride themselves on unity of thought.

Watch for social separatism. Every cult values its ideological purity, and will teach a sense of “us vs. them”, encouraging you to separate yourself socially, to hang out only with their “in crowd”.
I feel for your intended’s older brother re the subject you mentioned .

Old 04-27-2021, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I feel for your intended’s older brother .
yeah.. could definitely be challenging at times.

.. She is not very confrontational, maybe this is the reason why they can work out.

I remember one time I told her I would be voting for Donald Trump, the only thing she said was, "well, I hate to say this to you but I have to be honest, I love you and I think you are very smart, but anybody who vote for Trump have issues. This is the one and only time I will say this to you and I promise I will never bring this up again." She kept her promise, she never brought it up again. The way I see it? Well, we have our differences, but at least she has integrity. That is good enough for me.

Old 04-27-2021, 10:39 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,442,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
The racism industry is booming. You can host a dinner and be told how racist you really are.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y-racism-women

It’s interesting how certain groups are very targeted for coercion. I have seen specific instructions for targeting the morale of police, and here we are targeting affluent white women. White men are considered a lost cause.

You can schedule here:

https://race2dinner.com/

‘’Click here to smash your white fragility”
“So you are willing to set aside your white woman tears?”

One of the founders, Saira Rao, has a quite interesting Twitter account that I thought might be a parody account at first:

https://twitter.com/sairasameerarao

‘... co-author of forthcoming WHITE WOMEN: EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN RACISM & HOW TO DO BETTER”

“ White supremacy is white people dominating the discourse about white supremacy in the mainstream media without acknowledging how they are upholding white supremacy in the process.”
An article about this was done before last year. Nothing to see hear folks. Just white liberal women Karen eating themselves.

Old 04-27-2021, 11:31 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The OP is completely right. It's a racket and a backdoor path into Marxism. Just follow the money. These people go around to companies and city agencies providing racial bias and sensitivity "training" for their employees. They are charging exorbitant fees and and are making money hand over fist while these companies get to virtue signal and hopefully buy some protection from the woke-scold mob.

All of this woke progressive, CRT, identity politics is some of the worst crap I've ever seen hit our country. The politicians and media are the ones cramming this crap down our throats. Let me be more clear, it's the Dims pushing this crap and if the Republicans had any stones they'd be pushing back hard against the Dim party on this garbage.
The Woke Goal: Everything Serves Theory

https://youtu.be/At7lg5Kt6N0

Old 04-27-2021, 11:41 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
yeah.. could definitely be challenging at times.

.. She is not very confrontational, maybe this is the reason why they can work out.

I remember one time I told her I would be voting for Donald Trump, the only thing she said was, "well, I hate to say this to you but I have to be honest, I love you and I think you are very smart, but anybody who vote for Trump have issues. This is the one and only time I will say this to you and I promise I will never bring this up again." She kept her promise, she never brought it up again. The way I see it? Well, we have our differences, but at least she has integrity. That is good enough for me.
People are a mixed bag. If you like her, you like her.

I get along great with my aunt who is a Dem lesbian in SF (Oddly enough a TERF). I get along great withl a full out Trumpanista Brother in law.

One thing we have in common is we dont talk politics as we all know, no one is changing their mind and being with family is fun.

Old 04-27-2021, 11:44 AM

21,468 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
when did systemic racism end? only the right perceives it as being called racist when a SYSTEM is explained it is NOT personal
Only the left can't see that saying the SYSTEM is racist only devalues black lives and makes kids believe there is no point in even trying to succeed. Why bother if the very system is against them? No wonder so many turn to crime when it's easy money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies