Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 09:58 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,845,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Put your white kids in a hawaii public school like I got to experience as a kid.

Red rover red rover, send the haole right over.

White kids in hawaii went to private school if they didnt want to experience racism daily.
Whenever and where ever whites are outnumber or even not yet outnumbered but g they are give up the upper hand they are mistreated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 10:17 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,243,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I cannot believe that this is happening in my country as well.

"A female youth worker ordered Year 11 boys to stand up in class and labelled them “oppressors” for being white, male and Christian. A Melbourne mayor has apologised to parents after this. Parents and councillors are calling for the worker to be sacked over the incident, which occurred during a “diversity and inclusion” session last week."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...0d6783e6657874
My most sincere apologies that our putrid leftist insanity has infected your country.

Old 04-28-2021, 03:51 AM

27,044 posts, read 13,295,225 times
Quote:
I cannot believe that this is happening in my country as well.

"A female youth worker ordered Year 11 boys to stand up in class and labelled them “oppressors” for being white, male and Christian. A Melbourne mayor has apologised to parents after this. Parents and councillors are calling for the worker to be sacked over the incident, which occurred during a “diversity and inclusion” session last week."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...0d6783e6657874
Sack her, and be more careful who you employ in the future.

No doubt the parents are going up the wall, and you can't blame them.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:37 AM

15,936 posts, read 12,238,409 times
Virtue signaling....to the left it doesn't matter what your actions are, but what your intentions were...this loophole allows them to do the opposite of what they preach (like living in their gated communities) while still acting self righteous. They never bother to field test their policy decisions, they just act on what makes them feel good in the moment.

Common sense lesson but it's actually the opposite...rather than focusing on what people say, observe their actions and the way they live their life to see the true them....

Old 04-29-2021, 04:47 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,109,069 times
I'm surprised this happened in Australia. Unlike our country, Canada, and the UK it seems political correctness was less ingrained there. At least from the Aussies I met. Most openly talk about the problem with the abos with relative strangers (like me) which is something most White Americans don't with Blacks.

Old 04-29-2021, 04:57 AM

16,964 posts, read 12,536,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
My diversity and inclusion training also pushes blatantly racist lessons. Democrats seem to find it wonderful, but it is dividing the country and building resentment.

Democrats, if you sincerely think saying "China flu" causes hatred and violence, then what do you think constantly talking about systemic racism from whites, white privilege, saying only whites can be racist, and defining whiteness as bad does?
Guess I am blessed. Had some training for my 2nd job. Top 10 employer in the US. The training basically consisted of "Dont be an inbred piece of klansman trash."

Got it. Treat minorities well. Can do.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:12 AM

7,251 posts, read 3,446,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
God, most countries are so stupid now. You know what countries are not stupid: China , Russia , the middle-east- just Sit back , watch it all unravel and play the long game.
That is a good point. Look at how the middle eastern folks are raising their kids for example. Certainly not teaching them about toxic masculinity and naming boys effeminate names. A good lesson about the dangers of a democracy. The founding fathers knew that people are moronic imbeciles and having a democratic republic evens out the crazy, well at least as best as they thought it could. Parents of young children better get them to learn Chinese language. When the pendulum swings around the other way because western society has gotten too weak it will not be pleasant. It will make the holocaust look like a day at the government park.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:14 AM

8,093 posts, read 3,417,773 times
Quote:
Okay, I guess this would've gotten responses if it were in the US.

But has a thing like this ever happened in the US anyway?
Yes, this has happened in the US as well.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:24 AM

34,177 posts, read 18,487,967 times
Just more Leftist promoted Racism. It's happening in a lot of places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies