Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 12:23 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
When you consider that Biden has the entire establishment including the media propping him up and Trump faced the entire establishment including the media doing everything they could to tear him down it puts those numbers in context.

History will not look kindly on the houseplant in chief.
Still on this ridiculous Trump persecution complex stuff.

The media was hostile to Trump because:

1. He was hostile to them constantly attacking them and labeling them enemies of America.

2. The media was correctly pointing out how unbecoming of the office his behavior constantly was
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 12:31 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
I'm so thankful for Joe Biden's leadership. It's nice to finally have competency back in the White House.

May God bless Joe Biden as he makes America great again

I'm glad that Joe doesn't care about polls the way Trump did.

Old 04-27-2021, 12:38 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm so thankful for Joe Biden's leadership. It's nice to finally have competency back in the White House.

May God bless Joe Biden as he makes America great again

I'm glad that Joe doesn't care about polls the way Trump did.

What leadership are you talking about?, I have seen no leadership at all.
Biden has done nothing for us, and is going to do nothing for us.
He is a terrible leader,

He cannot even compose a thought without wandering off into space.
He speaks and puts people to sleep.

He isn't competent, far from it.
He is too old and needs to retire already , not run a nation, or at least stand there, when he isnt falling making believe he is running the nation.

What do you make of the border crisis? have you put any thought into that?

just to clue you in, the border is a complete and utter mess, that Biden created.
What do you make of that?

Old 04-27-2021, 04:52 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
What leadership are you talking about?, I have seen no leadership at all.
Biden has done nothing for us, and is going to do nothing for us.
He is a terrible leader,

He cannot even compose a thought without wandering off into space.
He speaks and puts people to sleep.

He isn't competent, far from it.
He is too old and needs to retire already , not run a nation, or at least stand there, when he isnt falling making believe he is running the nation.

What do you make of the border crisis? have you put any thought into that?

just to clue you in, the border is a complete and utter mess, that Biden created.
What do you make of that?
Just because you haven't seen it does not mean Joe hasn't led the nation. He has.

The border has been everybody's mess for the past 35+ years, so don't expect anyone to get it straightened out in 100 days. That's beyond anyone's ability.

Old 04-27-2021, 06:27 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Excerpt: Joe's approval is so bad after 100 days

Response: Opinion

Joe's approval has been bad after 100 years.............( sarcasm )

Old 04-27-2021, 06:42 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Biden can't win on the immigration/border issue. Keeping Trump policies in place until they had worked out a better alternative is what Biden should have done.

At the moment, he has everyone against him on the issue - l-wing (he's not done enough on citizenship), r-wing (the border), and independents (for not having a plan on the border).

I voted for Biden. I fully expected the border would be an issue, hoped Biden had a plan. Turned out he didn't. The border mess is the price we pay for saving democracy - at least for now. The nation HAD to get rid of Trump or be destroyed. If Biden runs again, the border will not be a reason for me to change my vote.

Old 04-28-2021, 02:40 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,452,471 times
I loved it when I read that a Republican who voted for Biden commented that the best thing about Joe was that he didn’t have to think about or worry about Joe DAILY like he did Trump.

Trump was out to destroy the country. Biden? Not so much.

Old 04-28-2021, 02:54 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Agreed ... History has already been written on "the most hated and vile President ever". The only President to be impeached twice, serve a singe term and whose graft and scamming of the American people becomes more apparent every day.

Old 04-28-2021, 02:57 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
I loved it when I read that a Republican who voted for Biden commented that the best thing about Joe was that he didn’t have to think about or worry about Joe DAILY like he did Trump.

Trump was out to destroy the country. Biden? Not so much.
How quickly you all forget what your idol, Obama, said about Joe: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to F things up".

You worried everyday about Trump? Talk about letting Trump live in your head 24/7 and rent-free to boot

Old 04-28-2021, 05:27 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
city-data...the trump redoubt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies