Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2021, 06:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I'm assuming that the reason they give is the reason they are not getting it. You're expecting me to be psychic.
What reason are they giving and how many are giving it? Stats please.

You think you’re a psychic, which is why you insist folks aren’t going to their doctors and aren’t concerned about side affects. You also think everyone should think like you.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:27 PM

4,190 posts, read 2,509,475 times
Perhaps its not the issue of the vaccine at all, but the independence the son is displaying. Its his and his fiancee's event and mama isn't calling the shots (no pun intended) anymore. Its the kid's event; if the kids want all the guests nude, vaccinated, or whatever, take it or leave it.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:28 PM

17,305 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What reason are they giving and how many are giving it? Stats please.

You think you’re a psychic, which is why you insist folks aren’t going to their doctors and aren’t concerned about side affects. You also think everyone should think like you.
LOL

If I'm having a conversation with someone and they say they are not getting the vaccine because they are scared of being paralyzed with a severe reaction because they read about that on the internet and link to the article...I have to assume that is the reason. Could hook them up to a lie detector, but those don't really work.

People that have gone to their doctors and discussed the risk are not the people I am talking about.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:32 PM

Quote:
LOL

If I'm having a conversation with someone and they say they are not getting the vaccine because they are scared of being paralyzed with a severe reaction because they read about that on the internet and link to the article...I have to assume that is the reason. Could hook them up to a lie detector, but those don't really work.

People that have gone to their doctors and discussed the risk are not the people I am talking about.
I expected that. No stats to post.

Ahhhh, so you think one person represents everyone, lol.

How many people have not gone to their doctors and discussed the risk?

Old 04-28-2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I expected that. No stats to post.

Ahhhh, so you think one person represents everyone, lol.

How many people have not gone to their doctors and discussed the risk?
Now you're inserting a straw man.

I am only talking about people who have given reason, and the reason was not an informed discussion with their doctor.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Now you're inserting a straw man.

I am only talking about people who have given reason, and the reason was not an informed discussion with their doctor.
Nope, not a strawman. You’re admittedly making assumptions and have nothing but a few people, and zero stats to try to back up your narrative.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:42 PM

4,391 posts, read 1,699,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Allow Her To Attend His Wedding Unless She Got Vaccinated. personally I’m against Abortion but for her idiot son I would make an exception.
Sounds like mommy should get a vaccine.

Or does she just not love her son?

Old 04-28-2021, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Nope, not a strawman. You’re admittedly making assumptions and have nothing but a few people, and zero stats to try to back up your narrative.
I'm literally only referring to people I have had conversations with and seen posts by. You're setting up a straw man in insisting that I have studied the entire population and assumed their intent.

Let me make it clear again. Of all the anti-vax people that *I* personally have interacted with. None have cited their doctor as a reason.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I'm literally only referring to people I have had conversations with and seen posts by. You're setting up a straw man in insisting that I have studied the entire population and assumed their intent.

Let me make it clear again. Of all the anti-vax people that *I* personally have interacted with. None have cited their doctor as a reason.
Except you never said a few people, and are only saying that now because you can’t back up your narrative. You previously said you were seeing say things, and now you’re saying who you had conversations with.

How many people have you interacted with? How many were anti-vax versus those that are skeptical of a vaccine that has been quickly pushed out and has serious side affects?

Old 04-28-2021, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Except you never said a few people and are only saying that now because you can’t back up your narrative.

How many people have you interacted with? How many were anti-vax versus those that are skeptical of a vaccine that has been quickly pushed out and has serious side affects?
Lol, and you accuse me of making assumptions. You've invented a whole narrative you think I had. When my actual narrative was consult your doctor and ignore the politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies