Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 06:02 AM

4,046 posts, read 2,130,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Let’s see if the liberal media reveals this, or do they suppress it since it doesn’t fit their narrative?
I checked. CNN and NYT did cover it. Not HuffPo. Not MSNBC.

Did you read some of the stuff she has said? Couldn’t even follow her train of thought, but obviously she has some people who like it enough to follow her podcast. Lots if violence expressed. If someone does her wrong, she believes in immediate violent retribution. Yet we have people who think social workers can talk these angry people with the emotional maturity of a two year old, as well as the verbal communication skills, into obeying laws and expectations of common human decency!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2021, 06:05 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,499,560 times
The BLM and complicit media have demonized police to the same extent that Germans did the Jews. This cold-blooded murder of an innocent man demonstrates that.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:10 AM

4,046 posts, read 2,130,139 times
In her rants, she says she doesn’t believe in prisons and does believe in capital punishment. Perhaps she should get her wish.

In her podcast she was mouthing off about the Chauvin verdict. I understand there is still anger that Floyd was killed, but not one positive thought or emotion that maybe the justice system worked this time. If there is this much ranting and anger with his being found guilty, I can’t imagine what would have happened if he hadn’t been.

She is a chronic offender of driving without a license, so I don’t think she ever needs to be out in society again. 15 years? She would be under 50. Lots of time left for driving, drinking, and so on.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:11 AM

7,909 posts, read 3,454,943 times
The working definition of the term "local story" is "any story that doesn't fit the mainstream narrative". Dog bites man is no story but man bites dog is a story, right? Well dog bites pig is a local story.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:15 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,586,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Sounds like murder to me, not manslaughter.
NYC. Lucky they dont give her a medal and a mansion.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:20 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,053,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Cops need to just quit. I don't know how else to say it.

The more I read these stories, I hope crime hits libs hard. I sure as hell do. I feel no pity, if it happens.

Pre-meditated murder. She plotted this. The rotten Bitc*. A shot in the face, would of served her well.

I'll hug my guns today. F Her and the liberals who protect these racist POS.
Many are and I’m one of them!! Finally freedom from most of society’s idiots... Both criminals and liberals!!

As an example, since January 1st, 2021 to now, 66 cops either resigned and moved on or simply retired. And that’s just the tip of commissioned officers fleeing from this failed liberal hellhole of a city.

In 2020, close to 200 cops resigned/retired which was a record for Seattle Police, but 2021 is already looking like more and more cops will be fleeing in even greater numbers... Our infamous City “Clowncil” is the main reason why officers are leaving since they were openly 100% against the police, WITHOUT question, but still demanded that the police protect them 24/7.

In late 2020, the response time for a Priority One call was 9 minutes, I’d bet that it’s now up to at least 12-13 minutes... Which is a long time if you’re being murdered.

Well, the city’s mayor, city clowncil members AND the voters took pride in their WOKE-NESS and open hatred towards the police. Now, they’re in shock that violent crime has skyrocketed out of control and there are not enough armed police to respond, in a timely manner, to all the calls for police assistance.

As for that waste of human flesh that murdered a NYPD cop, in cold blood, she’s now begging for forgiveness. Phoock her and everybody else that is as twisted as she is.

Unfortunately, the people will now reap what they sow since their WOKE-NESS will lead to the death of many progressive liberals in our democrat ran cities. All I can say is that I hope that the people have their own firearms... And Ammunition to protect themselves.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:24 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Cops need to just quit. I don't know how else to say it.

The more I read these stories, I hope crime hits libs hard. I sure as hell do. I feel no pity, if it happens.

Pre-meditated murder. She plotted this. The rotten Bitc*. A shot in the face, would of served her well.

I'll hug my guns today. F Her and the liberals who protect these racist POS.
No, that’s what they want! They want the police to quit so they can be replaced with more compliant people and a national police force that they control. The police are out last line of defense.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:26 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
looks like two different people in article
I thought the same thing at first but it's the lighting. Same outfit in several of the pictures.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:28 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
NYC. Lucky they dont give her a medal and a mansion.
Maybe Biden, Harris and Deblasio can all hold a press conference and blame white supremacy.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:29 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
'If you said that you were signing up for this dangerous job and part of that dangerous job is that you are not supposed to be afraid - as part of that job is that people might try to f**king kill you,' she says.

'That's what you're signing up for - potential death like in the army. That's what you signed up for.'

Beauvais also claimed that if she ever had a fatal encounter with police, she would make sure she wasn't the only victim.

She told listeners: 'Like (hip hop group) NWA say about the police - if you're going to kill me, at least I get to take someone with me.
I blame the media and the race baiters for this man’s death. She was a loaded gun with a cocked trigger just waiting for a target.

How is she only facing 15 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies