Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When did you smell a rat in the Covid narrative?
Pretty much from the get-go. 66 61.68%
At a later point. (explain in post) 19 17.76%
I always faithfully believed it. 22 20.56%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 08:18 PM

4,475 posts, read 3,993,001 times

Advertisements

It happened RIGHT after the impeachment failed for the democrats AND right after the china trade deal was settled. Coincidence? Ya the F right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 09:18 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,241,955 times
What narrative?

The one where the State violates the natural rights of us peasants? They did that prior to Covid, during Covid, and will do so post-Covid.

If you think Covid was some big "ah ha!" moment that government oppresses people you're not only willfully ignorant but you're insane.

You so-called freedom fighters of the GQP should have focused on property rights when Covid started but since you're Marxists like your Blue brothers that would have been too much to ask. Ya'll jumped the shark with the hoax talk and injecting bleach...two things you deny even occurred under the Orange Menace.

But yes, by all means please keep on fighting the good fight GQPers. I want to return to the shackles I had on my feet and hands on March 14th, 2020. Yeah, that will feel good.

Old 04-29-2021, 09:20 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,241,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
It happened RIGHT after the impeachment failed for the democrats AND right after the china trade deal was settled. Coincidence? Ya the F right.
Why did Team Blue keep the "hoax" going after the election, January 6th, January 20th, and to the present day then?

Orange Man is long gone.

Old 04-29-2021, 09:30 PM

4,475 posts, read 3,993,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Why did Team Blue keep the "hoax" going after the election, January 6th, January 20th, and to the present day then?

Orange Man is long gone.
Serves more purposes than just rigging the election against Trump etc. And if you're willing to go along with it, what do they care?

Old 04-29-2021, 09:34 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,832,929 times
Quote:

Orange Man is long gone.
The anti-America, anti-freedom politicians getting power over masses of sheeple are like a lion trying human flesh. The lion develops a taste for it, starts craving it, and starts attacking humans deliberately for food, instead of eating its natural prey like zebras and wildebeests. That's when such a lion becomes a danger to people, and must be kept away from them forever.

Similarly, when the Election Infection gave Democrats an opportunity to exert limitless control over the masses, they liked it and started craving it. (But looting is somehow OK, according to them. ) That's why "two weeks to flatten the curve" turned into a neverending marathon. Well, at least in blue states. The red states are telling Beijing Joe, Anthony Fraudi, and their sponsor George Soros to get bent!

Old 04-29-2021, 09:55 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,832,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosterabh View Post
Covid would have been done with by last summer, but right wing states pulled some "MaSKs ArWE BaD" nonsense and sent an otherwise controlled pandemic, into a complete disaster.
You're boy Donnie botched it on epic proportions. Thank god we have a competent president in charge, or else we would have "Covid 2025 still going" parties.
Well, Joe Stalin is begrudgingly realizing that even some Democrat voters want a normal life back eventually. Let alone the Republican voters. So he's making a "difficult" decision to start bringing the Election Infection pLandemic to an end. Otherwise, people who love America and love freedom even a little bit will vote red in 2024. Simply because it's either letting the Reps win or living under the CDC Gestapo for another 4 years.

Oh, and it's spelled "'your' boy Donnie". "You're" = "you are"; my last name isn't Trump, nor do I own real estate in New York.

Last edited by MillennialUrbanist; 04-29-2021 at 10:11 PM..

Old 04-29-2021, 10:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,755,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosterabh View Post
Covid would have been done with by last summer, but right wing states pulled some "MaSKs ArWE BaD" nonsense and sent an otherwise controlled pandemic, into a complete disaster.
You're boy Donnie botched it on epic proportions. Thank god we have a competent president in charge, or else we would have "Covid 2025 still going" parties.
I don't think it is as cut and dry as that. And don't get me wrong, I love mocking conservatives. The issue is that I think it isn't as partisan. I know several liberal friends that do not like the masks. I don't but I do what is right. They do what is right too. Sadly for some reason there is a group of people who hate masks and don't want them and they typically are conservative. That said, I think many regardless of political leanings wanted to not be cooped in due to COVID by the end of the first stay-at-home orders. Especially in states where they did not get significant numbers with the first wave.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:37 AM

37,055 posts, read 42,009,908 times
The day we shut down, "two weeks to flatten the curve" and BAM. You'd think everyone was radioactive, nobody wanted to be around anyone all of a sudden when we were all fine and dandy 12 hours earlier! My logical brain told me things don't work that way and something wasn't right. I never imagined the last 12 months though...

Old 04-30-2021, 05:39 AM

45,026 posts, read 26,183,883 times
Quote:

Orange Man is long gone.
You're joking, right?

Old 04-30-2021, 06:36 AM

610 posts, read 261,704 times
When you were called a grandma killer for sitting alone in a park but then politicians encouraged, and in many cases joined, tens of thousands of people in the streets to protest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies