Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 09:39 PM

17,369 posts, read 14,613,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How about you describe what a rino is and why you think she is one. Then we can discuss.
Here's the thing: you are no fan of Liz Cheney. And you prolly hated her dad with the fire of a thousand suns.

The only reason you are coming to her defense is because she hated Trump.

Liz thinks she's the future of the GOP - she couldn't be more wrong. The party has moved on and she doesn't have the self awareness to see that her political career went poof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2021, 09:50 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Here's the thing: you are no fan of Liz Cheney. And you prolly hated her dad with the fire of a thousand suns.

The only reason you are coming to her defense is because she hated Trump.

Liz thinks she's the future of the GOP - she couldn't be more wrong. The party has moved on and she doesn't have the self awareness to see that her political career went poof.
I am no fan of her or her dad but they are true conservatives. It's really sad that the republican party is so enamored with one man that they throw everyone under the bus who doesn't support him. But you still haven't described what a rino is. Is it a republican who doesn't support Trump.

Old 04-28-2021, 09:55 PM

17,369 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
I am no fan of her or her dad but they are true conservatives. It's really sad that the republican party is so enamored with one man that they throw everyone under the bus who doesn't support him. But you still haven't described what a rino is. Is it a republican who doesn't support Trump.
Sigh.

No it's not.

You literally have a one track mind: Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

Newsflash: he's no longer President. You can stop being consumed by him.

Old 04-28-2021, 09:57 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Sigh.

No it's not.

Bingo

It’s always because Trump. He’s consumed their soul.

Old 04-28-2021, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Sigh.

No it's not.

Oh please, this isn't about Trump. Can't you just answer my question...what do you consider a rino. Stop deflecting. Why is it so hard for you to answer

Old 04-28-2021, 10:04 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Oh please, this isn't about Trump. Can't you just answer my question...what do you consider a rino. Stop deflecting. Why is it so hard for you to answer
In your last post you specifically brought up because Trump. If it’s not about Trump, why did you bring him up?

Old 04-28-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
In your last post you specifically brought up because Trump. If it’s not about Trump, why did you bring him up?
Republicans are throwing other republicans under the bus for not supporting Trump. I'm asking why

Old 04-28-2021, 10:09 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I constantly see people on this message board and on social media loosely use buzzword terms and assume people know what they’re referring to. I’m still not quite sure what is meant by them. I’m wondering if someone could give me a clear yet specific definition of the following words:

The Left

Mainstream Media

RINO

Thanks in advance.

The Left: a loosely composed axis of evil intent on controlling the mind, speech, opinion, pocketbook, and life of the entire human species.

Mainstream Media: a thinly veiled consortium of liars, propagandists, and rhetoricians dedicated to the leftist cause, yet claiming to offer "unbiased news."

RINO: a modern day Benedict Arnold. More broadly, a leftist who sails under false colors. Worse than a leftist. Worthy of being hanged, drawn, and quartered.

Thanks in advance: an all-too-transparent comment issued by the writer in hopes that said writer's "inquiry" will appear to be vaguely genuine. Notice I used the word "appear."

Old 04-28-2021, 10:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,806,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I constantly see people on this message board and on social media loosely use buzzword terms and assume people know what they’re referring to. I’m still not quite sure what is meant by them. I’m wondering if someone could give me a clear yet specific definition of the following words:

The Left

Mainstream Media

RINO

Thanks in advance.
The Left: People with liberal values like Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.

Mainstream Media: The large media outlets like NYT, FOX, CBS, NBC, etc.

RINO: Republicans in name only like Donald Trump.

Old 04-28-2021, 10:14 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,364,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The Left: a loosely composed axis of evil intent on controlling the mind, speech, opinion, pocketbook, and life of the entire human species.

Mainstream Media: a thinly veiled consortium of liars, propagandists, and rhetoricians dedicated to the leftist cause, yet claiming to offer "unbiased news."

RINO: a modern day Benedict Arnold. More broadly, a leftist who sails under false colors. Worse than a leftist. Worthy of being hanged, drawn, and quartered.

Thanks in advance: an all-too-transparent comment issued by the writer in hopes that said writer's "inquiry" will appear to be vaguely genuine. Notice I used the word "appear."
I’m simply being curious. Perhaps you sir should assume positive intent?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies