Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 01:53 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://banned.video/watch?id=608ad12a6a917502cd48fee1

Greg Reese Reports:
Reports of bleeding in girls as young as 1 years old

Some very weird stuff happening, revolving the association with Vax'd and unvax'd people in close association.

Go to Infowar's webpage and you'll see headlines like Fauci was the one who leaked the corona virus!!! and Vaccines are used to depopulate America!!

I never understand how a sane person can read that and not only not burst out laughing but takes it seriously.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:57 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
In a nation of 350 million and a planet of some 8 billion you can take exceptional cases of anything, use the media to promote them, and make them seem commonplace. This was my argument as to why the whole pandemic response was overblown. The excessive fatality rate was there, but it wasn't anything earth shattering.

Now we get to the anti-vaccine crowd. We have reactions that are extremely rare, that might occur in 1 and 100,000 people or less, and they get media attention and promoted on alternative news websites... same thing only more silly. The vaccine is far less harmful than being exposed to covid.

Anyone might get a reaction to something. Life is not inherently without some risk. We are limited beings who as of yet are not that technologically advanced. Nobody mentions other risk factors in these people's lives. How much did they weigh? What was their diet like? Did they have stress in their lives? There are numerous variables that can cause outlier reactions like this. Anyways this vaccine is not approved for 1 year olds as of yet.

This pandemic was a massive transfer of wealth to be sure, whether you think the elites had nefarious intentions or not. It is what it is.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:57 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,780,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I will start with
Fauci graduated Cornell in 1966
Gates dropped out of Harvard in 1975
Or was gates Fauci's gay lover as an 11 year old?
RFID was invented in 1946. So apparently Bill Gates invented something before he was born in 1955. This puts Bill Gates into the Chuck Norris level of Amazing.
Did they have Wayfair way back then when Fauci 'ordered' Gates?

Old 04-30-2021, 01:58 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Speaking of snake oil sales....
The very first CEO of Moderna.... Anthony Fauci.
Who was Anthony Fauci's roommate at Cornell University.... Bill Gates.
At Cornell, Gates designed RFID and patented it.
Moderna originally was started in Germany during the Nazi years as IG Fargen.
IG Fargen is the maker of the Zyklon-B used in gas chambers.
All assets of IG Fargen were sold after East Germany fell to George Soros who rebranded it Moderna.
The Primary Stock Holder in Moderna was Jeffery Epstein.
Epstein's role at Moderna is where he made his millions & billions.
Let that sink in.

Are you awake yet?
Enjoy the show.
All those statements are false.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:59 PM

962 posts, read 540,837 times
Quote:
All assets of IG Fargen were sold after East Germany fell to George Soros who rebranded it Moderna.
Let that sink in.

Are you awake yet?
Enjoy the show.
Literally everything you claimed is provably false with just a little bit of googling. I can only conclude that you're a troll.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:00 PM

15,827 posts, read 6,536,770 times
This just sounds like more anti-vaxxer superstition.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:00 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Let that sink in.

Are you awake yet?
Enjoy the show.
Well, as expected, this went over like a lead balloon.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:02 PM

424 posts, read 175,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
Literally everything you claimed is provably false with just a little bit of googling. I can only conclude that you're a troll.
The problem is that there are millions more like him who actually believe this nonsense. Put something on the internet, even on a page that looks like satire from an 8th grader, and some extremely gullible rubes will be falling all over themselves to present the "news" to others. Most will know immediately that it isn't true because they have some semblance of common sense, but a few more will latch onto that and think, "yeah, huh, that sure makes sense, durr," and will continue to pass it on.

This is basically why we are in the position we are in. The idiocracy is now.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:51 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,961,788 times
Quote:
Let that sink in.

Are you awake yet?
Enjoy the show.
I can only believe that such falsehoods as these are made up on the spot to torment any opponents on these boards. But they actually make you look foolish.

Old 04-30-2021, 03:02 PM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
It wouldn't surprise me one tiny little bit, given the bizarre ramrodding of the vaccine and the even more bizarre "covid culture" that has developed in ONE year. But then, although I'm distrustful in general, I'm also stubborn and not easily swayed with stuff like this unless I see something very, very convincing. Besides, I don't want to have to say "I told you so" on this matter. I hope I'm very wrong in my suspicions because if I'm not, the evil surrounding this matter would be unimaginable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies