Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 01:32 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Everything was fine before Trump got elected. Once that happened there really was no real discussions to be had. Trump push partisan politics so far that everything comes down to “but the left”. BLM was around before Trump, but the country didn’t feel nearly as polarized as it is today.

Me personally BLM and Trump has really broken this country apart. It’s really sad to see.
Hmmm...Trump really kicked it off, but I dont think its correct to say it started with him. He just used it more then anyone else in the past. But once they started claiming that ANY compromise was a betrayal of their morals, it jut kept getting worse.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:35 PM

177 posts, read 108,084 times
#57 Add to uggabugga's Reputation Report Post
Old Today, 03:19 PM

“welp.. looks like the OP skedaddled. go figure.”

Still here! Just posted.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:36 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnfarm1947 View Post
Responding to bus man:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Lol. In this very forum, which is full to the brim with Trump lovers, there was a long thread about if black people just behaved better people wouldn’t hate them so much and in the Redskins thread someone commented that the name isn’t offensive because a “superior race” conquered a “primitive” one and not one reply objected to that but ok.
So many threads here recently seem to be posted just to agitate and further divide us. If one person of color does something wrong it will be posted and generalized to reflect on all people of color. I wish we could all just follow the Golden Rule just a bit more

What could possibly be the purpose of Threads like this?:
“Student Government President at Virginia Commonwealth University Says ‘She Hates White People So Much It’s Not Even Funny’”
OR
“Stanford Student Government Candidate Says ‘White People Need To Be Eradicated’”???

Welcome, winnfarm1947.
You last visited: 04-27-2021 at 01:47 PM
You have 2 New reputation comments.
Your Notifications: 1
I don't get it. People say that they hate white people and that white people need to be eradicated and you use that as a reason to...........complain about white supremacists?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-30-2021 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 04-30-2021, 01:41 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Explain to me this:
How does a law making it illegal to hand out food or water to those waiting in line to vote, "protect election integrity"? When you combine that with the removal of polling stations, doesn't that seem intentional or is that just a coincidence to you?

Righties see all kinds of conspiracies as valid, including dead central American dictators interfering with votes, yet with this they can't connect the dots.

Weird.
You believe there are thousands of blacks who are too incompetent to get a state ID.

In my eyes, that makes you a raging racist.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:42 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
But that's not what you said. You said "rarely".

And your posting history determined that was a lie.
Rarely is a subjective term. I've made 17 posts in April and 9 of those are today because I'm stuck out of town on a Friday and I'm bored. So if not for that, I'd have made 9 posts in 30 days, and to me and my posting past, that equals rarely.

But as is typical in the dumpster fire you are trying to derail the conversation with pointless meandering about vocabulary.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
You believe there are thousands of blacks who are too incompetent to get a state ID.

In my eyes, that makes you a raging racist.
Where did i mention skin color?

Old 04-30-2021, 01:49 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Where did i mention skin color?
You didn’t have to.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:51 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnfarm1947 View Post
What could possibly be the purpose of Threads like this?:
“Student Government President at Virginia Commonwealth University Says ‘She Hates White People So Much It’s Not Even Funny’”
OR
“Stanford Student Government Candidate Says ‘White People Need To Be Eradicated’”???
to discuss them.

why are you so upset that people take notice of idiots saying outrageous crap like that?

would you rather it be kept hidden? if so, why?

think about it: you're exponentially more upset by the fact that those topics were posted than you are about two witless, racist cretins hating and wanting to eradicate people of another race. what does that say about you?

also, you still haven't given us your definition of 'white supremist' [sic]

Old 04-30-2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
You didn’t have to.
That's brilliant.

Old 04-30-2021, 01:57 PM

177 posts, read 108,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Responding to bus man:
I don't get it. People say that they hate white people and that white people need to be eradicated and you use that as a reason to...........complain about white supremacists?

No, not at all. Another poster asked me to provide examples and that is what I was trying to do. My point is that just because one black (or Asian, LGBT, female, democrat, et al) person says something stupid you can’t use that to smear all blacks (et al) with the same brush. The only purpose of such posts seems to be to put down the “other” and add to the divisiveness.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-30-2021 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Fixed formatting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies