Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 11:44 PM

45,642 posts, read 27,260,958 times

Advertisements

The thread title is posed as though the racial incidents would be treated the same way. When the white man harms the black man, it is assumed as racism. So I am just doing the same thing here.

I don't like this stuff happening to anybody regardless of race. The media pushes racism with other races, but not when white folk are the victim. This behavior is inhumane regardless of race. Maybe there should be a protest for humanity.

And I called it social racism in lieu of systemic racism that everyone talks about. This is social racism which is racism spread largely by social media.

Grandmother fatally punched in French Quarter; brother has 'no earthly idea why'

New Orleans police say Johnson Street, 61, got into an argument with Jeremiah Mark, 23, in the 100 block of Royal Street on April 18 at about 7:45 p.m. Details about the argument haven’t been available, but Mark punched Johnson Street in the face, causing her to fall backward and hit her head on the concrete, police wrote in a sworn statement filed in Criminal District Court.

She was taken to University Medical Center, where staffers diagnosed her with a traumatic brain injury. She died April 20, and her death was classified a homicide after an autopsy two days later, police said.

He said his family first feared Johnson Street was attacked during a robbery. But then they realized nothing had been stolen from her.

Johnson Street was among nine homicide victims reported in New Orleans during an exceptionally violent six-day period beginning April 20. Three more of those killings led to arrests, and investigators have obtained warrants to book suspects in two of the other cases.

If convicted of manslaughter, Mark could be sentenced to as long as 40 years in prison. The crime carries no mandatory minimum sentence.

Again - with me, it's about humanity, not race.

Old 05-01-2021, 12:35 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,891,231 times
Statistics show whites are victimized by interracial crime at the highest rate. Worse the media hides this fact and even present a narrative of whites being the victimizer. Maybe that's why she didn't realize the danger of interacting with this guy and not avoid and making a quick escape as possible.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:08 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,222,629 times
only 2 replies... must not jive with the woke crowd agenda.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:14 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,996,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The thread title is posed as though the racial incidents would be treated the same way. When the white man harms the black man, it is assumed as racism. So I am just doing the same thing here.

I don't like this stuff happening to anybody regardless of race. The media pushes racism with other races, but not when white folk are the victim. This behavior is inhumane regardless of race. Maybe there should be a protest for humanity.

And I called it social racism in lieu of systemic racism that everyone talks about. This is social racism which is racism spread largely by social media.

Grandmother fatally punched in French Quarter; brother has 'no earthly idea why'

New Orleans police say Johnson Street, 61, got into an argument with Jeremiah Mark, 23, in the 100 block of Royal Street on April 18 at about 7:45 p.m. Details about the argument haven’t been available, but Mark punched Johnson Street in the face, causing her to fall backward and hit her head on the concrete, police wrote in a sworn statement filed in Criminal District Court.

She was taken to University Medical Center, where staffers diagnosed her with a traumatic brain injury. She died April 20, and her death was classified a homicide after an autopsy two days later, police said.

He said his family first feared Johnson Street was attacked during a robbery. But then they realized nothing had been stolen from her.

Johnson Street was among nine homicide victims reported in New Orleans during an exceptionally violent six-day period beginning April 20. Three more of those killings led to arrests, and investigators have obtained warrants to book suspects in two of the other cases.

If convicted of manslaughter, Mark could be sentenced to as long as 40 years in prison. The crime carries no mandatory minimum sentence.

Again - with me, it's about humanity, not race.
No evidence it was motivated by racism.

But a 23 year old hitting/killing a grandmother in her 60's shows me that 23 year old comes from a culture that should be shunned.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:15 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,485,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Statistics show whites are victimized by interracial crime at the highest rate. Worse the media hides this fact and even present a narrative of whites being the victimizer. Maybe that's why she didn't realize the danger of interacting with this guy and not avoid and making a quick escape as possible.
Where`s your link? Are YOU hiding something as you accuse the media of doing?

Old 05-01-2021, 07:17 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,199,670 times
MSM is telling blacks that white people are all racists so the blacks punch them. I have seen various videos of blacks punching old white people while walking down the street for absolutely no reason. It is a trend now for blacks to attack white people . Thanks to the crap on MSM spreading the hate. Anyone watching this garbage is also supporting it.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:21 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Black kid hitting 92 year old woman for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfN1kXPiak

Old 05-01-2021, 07:45 AM

17,461 posts, read 14,697,920 times
My daughter was attacked on the NYC subway last week.

For being white ... or so the lunatic said when he punched her in the face.

I don't think that overall blacks are racist - not by a long shot. But rising crime driven by lack of people and tourists in NYC that used to drive back the crazy coupled with the constant drum beat of the MSM saying white people are evil was most likely the cause.

I wish she'd move - but that ain't happening.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:58 AM

45,642 posts, read 27,260,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
No evidence it was motivated by racism.

But a 23 year old hitting/killing a grandmother in her 60's shows me that 23 year old comes from a culture that should be shunned.
It doesn't matter if it was motivated by racism. Right?

In "certain" situations, similar incidents between different races has been categorized as racist before the facts even come to light. I am just giving this particular incident equal treatment to illustrate how absurd the propaganda on these racial incidents has been.

Old 05-01-2021, 08:15 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,996,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
It doesn't matter if it was motivated by racism. Right?

In "certain" situations, similar incidents between different races has been categorized as racist before the facts even come to light. I am just giving this particular incident equal treatment to illustrate how absurd the propaganda on these racial incidents has been.
I know what you are doing. I just dont think that non woketards should use the woketard tactics by tying race to identity, and hence position in society (including criminality).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies