Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2008, 06:50 AM

8 posts, read 9,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXIronHorse View Post
9/11 truthers=loons beyond all comprehension
Please read something outside the mainstream media 911 Closeup

and let me know your thoughts, have you not heard about the video footage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Planes hit the towers.
Passengers died.
Bin laden admitted his guilt.
Towers fell.
no mystery. Just stupidity.
Our Gov failed us.
The airline industry and lax security failed us.
Gullable people? Well they fail themselves.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Anyone who really believes 9-11 conspiracy theories is just messed up. How do people even come up with something so asinine?
I saw some of the 9-11 videos, and there seems to be the government covering up stuff all over the place, and some well educated people teaching in universities where you send your kids are asinine? I can think of a lot of asinine people, like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld. Whether you believe the scientists or not, you cannot deny Bush looked stupid as hell, sitting there reading a child book AFTER the first plane hit the first tower.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,159,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I don't see any evidence where bin Laden admitted his guilt.

The video is a proved forgery. Bin Laden is 6'3" and weighs 160 pounds, the guy in the video is 5'11" and a porker. Bin Laden is left-handed, the guy in the video is right-handed as proven by the fact that he's writing with his right hand. Bin Laden is an Arab, the guy in the video is a Turk, probably an Uzbek (or Ösbeg in Turkic). The guy in the video is laden with gold necklaces and wears a watch. Bin Laden is a devout Sunni Muslim who shuns adornments, and none of the 100s of photographs that exist of him over the last 50 years show him wearing watches or jewelry of any kind.

Why would your government pass off an obviously phony video as a confession by bin Laden?

Old 10-13-2008, 05:43 AM

8 posts, read 9,651 times
Default ahh

thanks ref the video of bin laden, i guessed it was fake but didnt know why.

ahh the power of the media hey,

PS, to the non believers, read The CIAs greates Hits by Noam Chomsky, or read What Uncle Sam really wants by Chomsky.

But most of all watch the original 911 news channel footage as it played out live, listen and think. You will notice the script etc the media were fed - and which they unwillingly fed us. The BBC woman even says WTC 7 fell down aswell as the other two towers before it had even fallen down! for christ sake, they were scripting news not reporting it.

People say their government couldnt pull something off so well. It would take too much planning and would have have required explosives being planted weeks before.

Well take a look at the time lines.. this has been planned for along time possibly as early as 1975, and take a look at the coincidences that day.

Please PM me if you still believe hijackers did this, crikey - even a foreign government would need alot of inside help knowledge. Israel is probably the only country with the technology and 'people in places' who could have pulled it off without American help.

But on the other hand, say a foreign government knew all the training excersises going on that day and knew it was the only day you could pull off such an attack succesfully - if hijacked aeroplanes. They pre planted explosives (this stage occurred regardless of who or what knocked the towers down!), closed stair wells off in the towers and then struck with two missiles at the WTC towers and a third at the pentagon. This attack is in retaliation for dreadfull attacks by America so the american government wants to keep quiet about it and instead blame it on terrorists rather than openly have world war three. The news ppl were more than happy to help the propaganda of theirs hosts country so a handfull of people were aware fake footage would be shown and that they required some 'eye witnesses' to spread the planes myth and quash the real missile/small aeroplane witnesses.

Now go and watch the black and white clip of the towers being built back in the day, see the structure and the excess of its strength? now rewatch the news footage, they bring an expert on to tell us a false analogy of the structure inorder to explain it fallin down on itself. However, the structure he spoke of was not how the towers were built. I know coz Ive seen the original footage.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:51 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
What need do you conspiracy theorists have that can only be filled by fantasizing about this attack being something other than what it was? People have proudly taken "credit" for the attacks. GOOD GRIEF.

So please tell us - what crazy construct of reality propels people into creating revisionist history? What is it about your belief system that so desperately NEEDS some wacky, contorted explanation for what was clearly a plan created and carried out by Islamists who hate us?

Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
It's amazing that people will just believe what the government/media is telling you. I'm still undecided on whether it was an 'inside' job, but there is no way that those three buildings went down without help (and not airplanes alone did it). I remember the day just like anyone else, but I was also the only one who was sitting in class (I was a Senior in High School at the time) thinking to myself 'this doesn't look right...' when everyone else was crying and hysterical.

The pentagon thing threw me... no debris? Same with flight 93. Nothing but a hole in the ground. I work with planes and there is NO WAY that those two planes could have crashed and not had a ton of debris to clean up. I've seen planes burn, I've seen them crash, it's not pretty. What happened at those two sites was covered up, that I'm convinced of.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's amazing that people will just believe what the government/media is telling you. I'm still undecided on whether it was an 'inside' job, but there is no way that those three buildings went down without help (and not airplanes alone did it). I remember the day just like anyone else, but I was also the only one who was sitting in class (I was a Senior in High School at the time) thinking to myself 'this doesn't look right...' when everyone else was crying and hysterical.

The pentagon thing threw me... no debris? Same with flight 93. Nothing but a hole in the ground. I work with planes and there is NO WAY that those two planes could have crashed and not had a ton of debris to clean up. I've seen planes burn, I've seen them crash, it's not pretty. What happened at those two sites was covered up, that I'm convinced of.
There is just too much crap surrounding the whole 9-11 deal, theres Bush sitting like a dope reading a kids book AFTER the first plane rammed the first tower, theres the entire US airforce not doing a damn thing to stop hijacked planes off course, theres Cheney saying NOT to shoot down the plane heading for the Pentagon, theres the 3 free fall collapses of solid hi-rises, theres the tapes of whatever hit the Pentagon confiscated by the FBI, and on and on. One day the truth will be told.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:53 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Do I believe the official story, well not entirely. Do I believe the United States government sabotaged our own buildings and killed our own people in order to further a political agenda, no. Why, because it actually worked for one and no one leaked anything about the alleged plot in this administration!
u know this admin has a no snitching policy

Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Planes hit the towers.
Passengers died.
Towers fell.
no mystery. Just stupidity.
Our Gov failed us.
The airline industry and lax security failed us.
Gullable people? Well they fail themselves.
was bin laden in america 9/11=no and the people involved were from saudi arabia go figure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies