Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 03:12 PM

6,721 posts, read 4,391,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You don’t have a lot of leg to stand on when you voted for Biden and Pelosi in power. Talk about fools and BS. How long have Biden and Pelosi been in the swamp and you dare to complain about Trump 1 term? Do you believe in your own BS?

Nice one. I didnt vote for Biden. This country cant stand more than one term of Trumps lies and corruption. On the Arizona election audit. One of the insurrectionists that was at DC, has now been seen counting the votes in the Arizona audit. What a joke. You just cant write this stuff. All thanks to your boy Trump. He never stops giving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2021, 06:03 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,906,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I was voting GOP back then they hadn't gone off the rails yet. There was controversy as "Most of the post-electoral controversy revolved around Gore's request for hand recounts in four counties" . The various courts played ping pong with recount rulings but even with all of that it ended by December 12th.

We are now 6 months since the election and:

- We have had 30 plus cases to prove that cheating occurred, none could bring any valid evidence.
- The former President has yet to admit he lost.
- We had an insurrection/attack on our Capital as they tried to stop the certification of an election
- Any GOP member that doesn't follow the Trump approved line is called out at a RINO among other names.

And the latest a total sham of a recount only in a Democratic leaning county, conducted by biased hacks, and only for the Presidential race. Time for people to grow up and accept that he lost and more importantly time for the petulant 5 year old to admit he lost. This is a waste of time and money for everyone...
Do you remember the 2000 Florida recount? Why did they stop the count in pa and ga? Never happened in all my years as a voter and before, and I’m in my sixties. Why why didn’t pa. Allow Republican observers, but did Democrat observers? There is a lot of questions and if there was no cheating, Biden wouldn’t have nothing to worry about. I know it won’t make a difference now, but sorry, it wasn’t a normal election night.

Old 05-03-2021, 07:37 PM

4,335 posts, read 1,658,165 times
Quote:
No but you must have been in a coma for years. Trump support came from the base of the party not the establishment Republicans. McCain didn’t like Trump because Trump went after the Bush doctrine of endless wars and endless occupations that he was a part of and making money on defense contracts. Trump was a threat to that doctrine in the party and as President.
Sooooo, you're saying Trump split the Republican party, turning his friends, and the friends of his friends, and the voters of his friends, into enemies? Isn't that what I said? And it led him to losing an election. How embarrassing for him.

Quote:
McCain didn’t have a problem with attacks and lies from the left as long that they were for his wars like Biden and Hillary. That’s why John and Cindy meltdowns on “attacks” are a joke and fake. Democrats attacked John hard in 2008 when he ran against Barry and Biden from war monger, war criminal, racist, old crazy man that would start WW 3 and the works but John or Cindy didn’t have a problem since according to her they all ate lunches together. It shows you the BS in Washington, so save me the BS and licking the rinos in the Washigton .
Who said McCain didn't have a problem with it? I am sure it bugged the heck out of him, but at the end of the day, they had to work together, (and have lunch together, apparently), so it served them well to reach across the aisle when needed. Trump could have been a much more successful President if he had learned to do that. But as I said earlier, his incredibly thin skin doesn't allow him to.

Quote:
Answer my question, if John and Cindy were so hurt about Trump’s jabs why weren’t they upset of the Democrats attacks in 2008 when it was brutal? Trump never called John a racist or war criminal. Democrats did so why the difference? Is it because he was in with the Democrats as long that they continued the wars and big defense spending which Obama and Biden did? Of course!

It’s like being against women abuse (wink)and having lunches with OJ Simpson and endorsing him
for office. This is the bs from Cindy and the establishment.
Again, who ever said they weren't upset? And sometimes, that's just how politics are played, especially in an election. But when the election is over, you shake hands, and try to do what's best for the country from that point forward. Not everyone holds a childish grudge for decades like Donald Trump. Most of us are a bit more mature than that. Unfortunately for our country, our last POTUS was not.

Old 05-03-2021, 07:39 PM

4,335 posts, read 1,658,165 times
Quote:
Trump support came from the base and independents not for the establishment which hates him since 2016. Trump always had a stiff mountain to climb for the-election. The corrupt media 24/7, Russian hoax, impeachment in an election year, pandemic and Wall Street and Silicon Valley at full force against him while protecting Biden.

With all that, Trump managed to split 25 states with Biden and add 10 million voters since 2016. What President could have won re-election under the same scenario. If you are an honest person you know the answer. If Obama would have been treated the same way, the left and blacks would go nuts and protest, burn and loot 24/7.

The fact is there will never be anybody from the outside that will do what Trump accomplished in 4 years by exposing the elephant in the room of the corrupt media and the establishment in DC. It’s out there and that’s why the country is divided. If you think the country will be back pre Trump? Think again.

Plus, he was kind of an *******, and he had no one to blame for that but himself. That never helps anyone win elections.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:01 PM

33,513 posts, read 37,061,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereum2021 View Post
Cindy McCain (Karen) is a nutjob. She is a natural liberal.
The tRumplican's new definition of a liberal...."A person who does not worship their demi-god, Trump."

Old 05-03-2021, 08:11 PM

13,168 posts, read 21,764,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
The Arizona "audit" doesn't pass the smell test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That doesn't make any sense.
It's a common American idiom. Perhaps it wasn't included in your training in Moscow.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:22 PM

31,955 posts, read 14,961,849 times
Quote:
funny, that memo the democrats didn't get in 2008 when he ran against Barry. They were nasty on John. War monger, racist, crazy to hold the nuclear codes, he would start WW 3. You must have been in a coma in 2008.
I'm talking about a president, who never served, disgracing a war vet. I don't recall any president doing that. But maybe you can enlighten me. Do you know of another president other than Trump who has done this.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:28 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,402,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hilarious!!!

This is from a democrat who thought that the 2020 election "passed the smell test".

So now there is an audit to expose the fraud methods that the dems used and they are upset about it? What type of alternate universe have we entered?
Accusations of Dem fraud make a great smokescreen for R vote suppression that's been going on for decades.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:29 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,757,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The tRumplican's new definition of a liberal...."A person who does not worship their demi-god, Trump."
Exactly! They must all worship trump or else they are branded as a "trump-hater!"

Old 05-03-2021, 08:30 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,194,339 times
Quote:
That is worse than McCain's war monger record of sending 4,424 American to their deaths and 31,952 wounded in action. That's just in Iraq and the American side.

People are full of B.S. and can't separate the B.S. from reality.

You can't make this up.
Interesting concept. Please be specific when you explain how he did that. Or did you just make this up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies