Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 05:09 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,762,418 times

Advertisements

Tucker Carlson is absolutely correct.. There isn't a shred of evidence that masks even help lower transmission you buffoon!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...080013767.html

Old 05-03-2021, 05:24 AM

4,862 posts, read 2,031,341 times
So basically, USA Today is openly supporting censorship against free speech that they don’t like... I’m pretty sure that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would support USA Today’s views.

There is plenty of things that are said everyday that I disagree with, but people have the right to voice their options... As far as I can tell, Tucker’s comments isn’t hate speech, but simply his own opinion... Btw, that’s his job to give his opinion. If you either agree or disagree that fine.

The commentators on MSNBC and CCN spout off their opinions all the time... Are we going to censor them as well? Or is it that opinions that we don’t agree with should censored?

Old 05-03-2021, 05:25 AM

7,232 posts, read 4,521,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Tucker Carlson is absolutely correct.. There isn't a shred of evidence that masks even help lower transmission you buffoon!

Liberals are sick creatures... freedom of speech only if we like what you say.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:43 AM

34,184 posts, read 18,507,612 times
The Left hates free speech because they get the vapors over stuff they don't like. Too bad Lefties. Suck it up. We have to listen to your utter, emotional nonsense.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:47 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,111,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

She claims someone yelled at her for wearing a mask somewhere in Miami. This is hard to believe. We have a nice mix of people wearing masks, not wearing them. No one looks twice in Miami if you're wearing a mask.

What's more believable is she demanded to know if that cyclist had a mask and he rightly told her to F off. It's none of her business.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,483,671 times
It’s not enough, apparently, for liberal media to peddle their propaganda and omit news favorable to conservatives, now they want to censor the conservative media itself.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:48 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,111,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
So basically, USA Today is openly supporting censorship against free speech that they don’t like... I’m pretty sure that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would support USA Today’s views.

There is plenty of things that are said everyday that I disagree with, but people have the right to voice their options... As far as I can tell, Tucker’s comments isn’t hate speech, but simply his own opinion... Btw, that’s his job to give his opinion. If you either agree or disagree that fine.

The commentators on MSNBC and CCN spout off their opinions all the time... Are we going to censor them as well? Or is it that opinions that we don’t agree with should censored?
The Democratically controlled media and their closely aligned Social Media companies in Silicon Valley are trying to squash all dissenting news on the umbrella of "fake news", "racism", or "inciting violence."

Old 05-03-2021, 05:51 AM

7,804 posts, read 3,387,696 times
Translation:

"Fox News should fire Tucker Carlson because he won't follow the narrative"

And unfortunately he probably will be, eventually. His ratings give him some protection for now but that will only get him so far.

Old 05-03-2021, 06:29 AM

20,115 posts, read 16,106,261 times
McCarthyism is alive and well right now. Eventually, there was backlash to McCarthyism, it died it’s rightful death, and those that perpetuated got a taste of their own medicine. I keep waiting.....

And, seriously, why would anyone care if she were wearing a mask? Even the most rabid anti-markers I know couldn’t care less if someone wears them, they just don’t like being told they have to. Guarantee if someone made a comment about her wearing a mask it was preceded by her making a comment about someone else’s mask wearing status.

Quote:
I thought maybe he knew me but instead he shouted: “You got a mask on? Yeah, I got a (expletive) mask. You want me to shove it down your throat?”
I’m willing to bet the bolded was not part of the original exchange. Maybe something like “Get a mask, you say?”.

Old 05-03-2021, 06:37 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,490,075 times
Carlson has the number one cable news show right now. It’s very dangerous to have a conservative voice on during prime time. That’s the real reason why progressives and their media overlords want Carlson gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.