Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2021, 12:55 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times

Advertisements

What in the ever-loving F*()*&K is this person talking about?

"cis gender?"

"impostor disorder?"

"tragically colored?"

"generalized anxiety disorder?"

"intersectional?"

"misguided patriarchal ideas?"

Who invented these terms and when? I'd bet 80-90 percent of the country doesn't have any idea what the hell these things mean. These sound like they came from a pink haired 18 yr old wokester or the teacher's lounge at Berkeley.

So the REAL question is: How in the hell did they make it all the way up to the CIA?

This person's head is so full of nonsense that there is no way she could ever concentrate on actually protecting the country from harm (her job).

Gotta be fake! And that ratio....holy cow look at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHckeZoYx04&t=1s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2021, 12:56 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Welcome to Biden's America. Enjoy your stay!

Old 05-04-2021, 12:58 PM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Difficult to believe that this is genuine.

Old 05-04-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Welcome to Biden's America. Enjoy your stay!
I hear you, but this had to be in the works even before Biden right? Maybe not, but wow.

Old 05-04-2021, 01:04 PM

5,986 posts, read 2,240,225 times
I am amazed at how many people care. I am amazed that people would be appalled at this but ignore what the CIA actually does every day. CIA is a spy agency, never take things at face value with them.

I guess the PUBLIC now is sooo concerned with who has a penis or vagina, then the CIA's record of instigating every foreign conflict the USA has found itself in over 50 years. You guys are being distracted and played.

Difference of priority I guess.

Old 05-04-2021, 01:07 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,008,920 times
Quite a difference from what's on the website:
https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/requirements/

It is interesting that the video in the web site has similar pictures, here and there, from a certain camera angle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
I am amazed at how many people care. I am amazed that people would be appalled at this but ignore what the CIA actually does every day. CIA is a spy agency, never take things at face value with them.

I guess the PUBLIC now is sooo concerned with who has a penis or vagina, then the CIA's record of instigating every foreign conflict the USA has found itself in over 50 years. You guys are being distracted and played.

Difference of priority I guess.
People are like that. They watch a 007 film, claim FOUL at errors.....and forget they are watching a spy flick. Take You Only Live Twice where 007 has "Tiger" (head of Japan's SIS) translate a Japanese document for him. FOUL they claim for Bond took a first in Oriental Languages somewhere.

But....007 may be doing it to see if he can trust Tiger since he already read it. He may be doing it to be diplomatic so he doesn't lord over his host. He may be doing it to make Tiger think he can't read Japanese. Etc, etc, etc..

If they forget when they are watching a movie, then how are they about real life?

Old 05-04-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Quite a difference from what's on the website:
https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/requirements/

It is interesting that the video in the web site has similar pictures, here and there, from a certain camera angle.

People are like that. They watch a 007 film, claim FOUL at errors.....and forget they are watching a spy flick. Take You Only Live Twice where 007 has "Tiger" (head of Japan's SIS) translate a Japanese document for him. FOUL they claim for Bond took a first in Oriental Languages somewhere.

But....007 may be doing it to see if he can trust Tiger since he already read it. He may be doing it to be diplomatic so he doesn't lord over his host. He may be doing it to make Tiger think he can't read Japanese. Etc, etc, etc..

If they forget when they are watching a movie, then how are they about real life?
Got it. So we are throwing up a smokescreen that we are all woke, race-obsessed nancy boys that have taken our eye off the ball, and then just when China or Russia attack....BAM.....they fell right into our trap.

This woman probably never even worked for the CIA!

This has to be it!

Old 05-04-2021, 01:28 PM

2,367 posts, read 910,329 times
I heard a lot of blah blah blah. I only care about her effectiveness at the job. My takeaway: CIA lady says she has anxiety disorder and imposter syndrome.

Old 05-04-2021, 01:33 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,008,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Got it. So we are throwing up a smokescreen that we are all woke, race-obsessed nancy boys that have taken our eye off the ball, and then just when China or Russia attack....BAM.....they fell right into our trap.

This woman probably never even worked for the CIA!

This has to be it!

If you say so, Mr. Bond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies