Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 07:22 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Nowhere did I defend her. She’s crazy. I just don’t find what she said to be racist. It’s not uncommon for minorities to say this kind of thing to people in law enforcement. Never viewed it as racist. Just ignorant.
So you agree it wasn't Racist when Donald Trump made comments about Mexican illegal immigrants?

Old 05-05-2021, 10:48 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,255,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
And cops are putting up with that kind of crap day after day. The dude had the patience of a saint. Even after he was insanely easy on her she returns the favor by taunting him, yet initially claimed she was afraid he was going to murder her. Obviously that was a huge load of feces.
He is probably praying for her now, even as the Twitter trolls are outing her.

Old 05-05-2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
You still don’t get it. Anyone can look like her, have an African name and still be Hispanic. I just asked how you all assumed what she was without any info.
Would you agree that her behavior in this instance was racist?

Old 05-05-2021, 11:00 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
The title of this thread is a little misleading... she is not a "teacher." She is a college instructor.

"Teacher" implies a k-12 educator, which she is not.

"College Instructor" is a more accurate description of her position.

"Crazy loon" is probably appropriate too.
To be fair, she called herself a teacher in between repeatedly calling the officer a murderer. Evidently she has not been an instructor for several years.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:04 PM

Quote:
There is nothing in the OP’s post that stated her background and there is no way one can know definitively by looking at her.
She is a racist. That is background and her identity.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:09 PM

Quote:
She is a looney. She was crazy defensive from the start. She called him a murderer. Is that not crazy? What are you talking about? She didn’t say anything negative about his race, which we don’t know his race. My guess is that he’s mixed but her comment was plain rude and assumptive.
Wow. She did and you missed it. She is a racist but because of her skin color, you are making multiple attempts to deflect the fact that she is a racist.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:11 PM

Quote:
The woman is nuts and dramatic. We don’t know whether is Mexican but guessing maybe he was. But for her to assume he wants to be white was ignorant and likely because he was a police officer. She didn’t insult Mexicans though but that’s not a race anyway.
She insulted every American. I am insulted by what she said to that police officer.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
She’s just angry because police officer who is a minority is doing his job. Being a police officer doesn’t mean one is trying to be white but this is how some people think. They act as though a non-white officer shouldn’t pull you over. It’s foolishness. She received a ticket as she should.
Who are you to assume how anyone else's thought process works?

Why are you attempting to defend racism?

Old 05-05-2021, 11:19 PM

Quote:
She is doing what some minorities do to other minorities in law enforcement - accuse them of wanting to be white. I don’t consider that racist but rather ignorant. They say things like that all the time - “you’re still Black,” “you’re still Puerto Rican” etc as though you’re trying to be “white” by doing your job.

Is it possible for her to be racist? Yes. Anyone can be racist. This isn’t it though.
If you are disparaging "white" people, you aren't racist?

It isn't ignorant, it's racist.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Nonsense. She accused him of being a murderer, accused him of being racist and said he thinks he’s white. Insane, yes, Racist, no.

Rarely do I ever state any posters are racist. Where have I ever said that Black people can’t be racist? Point it out. Particularly since I just called a Black person racist in another thread. YOU just like to LIE to create arguments.
Kind of what racists do....

Sounds like the shoe fits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies