Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2021, 05:04 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
We had a fair election months ago and it is time to move on.
Yep...that pretty much sums it up.

Old 06-14-2021, 05:37 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
Donna, we did not have a fair election, the election was stolen from Republican President Trump by the Democrats, because they hate him for over 4 Years as I keep stating.

You guys, say potato, we say potatoe, you say potato, we say potatoe, you say potato, we say potatoe, and we will never agree with each other if it is potato or potatoe. Back to First Base. Laurel and Hardy's famous whose on first, back to third base, should have been called Back to First Base:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...%26FORM%3DVDRE
You can believe Trump's BS but the majority of the country has moved on.

Old 06-14-2021, 06:24 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Dude, you forgot, idiots, liars, our Messiah President Trump, our God Emperor President Trump, Right Wing Nut Jobs, Neo Cons in a negative sense, snowflakes, deplorables, racists, Chumps, braindead and mentally disturbed retarded retards. I have been called all these and much better for over 4 Years, by many leftists and anti Trumpers, for our Pro Trump Posts and Views, we all have, I wear them with Pride and Honor, not because we are, because you leftists and anti Trumpers keep calling us this much better, thank you for the Pride and Honor. GMS Crazy Cuban Alberto, with Pride and Honor.

You left out a few who don't believe the Big Lie

* The Supreme Court
* 60 lower Court and state Supreme Court Judges
* Election officials in every state
* Trump's Chief of Election Cybersecurity
* Mitch McConnell
* Many Republican Congress persons

People who do believe the big lie.

* Trump
* Low information Trump bootlickers

Old 06-15-2021, 01:25 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
I have said this before and I will say it again....when Trump was president he was the country's problem, now that he is out of office he is the GOP's problem. I don't think that Trumpers have any inkling of how much the "Big Lie" is hurting the GOP. The DNC actually has a shot at keeping the House in 2022...because of Trump's conspiracy theories.
If the GOP cannot win the house during a given election as the opposition party to the POTUS, that will say something about the GOP being the GQP and give weight to new blood in the Republican Party driver seat. I say that because for the most part, the GOP's front runners for 2024 are all Trump boot lickers.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:27 AM

473 posts, read 237,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
If the GOP cannot win the house during a given election as the opposition party to the POTUS, that will say something about the GOP being the GQP and give weight to new blood in the Republican Party driver seat. I say that because for the most part, the GOP's front runners for 2024 are all Trump boot lickers.
oh just like the Democrats are Obama Boot Lickers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vbBdQtzT4o
oh just like the Democrats are Democrat Boot Lickers.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 06-15-2021 at 06:35 AM..

Old 06-15-2021, 06:39 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:

So Democratic candidates welcomed having former President Obama speaking on their behalf because there is a segment of the voting population that he connects with. Of course how many Republican candidates did not want President Trump speaking for them because of all the polarization that he brings?

Old 06-15-2021, 06:57 AM

473 posts, read 237,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
So Democratic candidates welcomed having former President Obama speaking on their behalf because there is a segment of the voting population that he connects with. Of course how many Republican candidates did not want President Trump speaking for them because of all the polarization that he brings?
You take my post out of context, you even take take mkpunk's post out of context and spin it in your favor, very bad counter post try. look at all the Democrat Obama Boot Lickers:

look at all the Democrat Bernie Sanders Boot Lickers:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Old 06-15-2021, 07:02 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:

Taking it out of context. The problem is a good number of Republicans sided with Trump on the impeachment or the 9/11 Comission votes. What exactly did Democrats do to be Obama bootlickers or Bernie bootlickers? The fact is, while Trump is popular with the Republican base, that is the extent of his popularity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies