Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2021, 05:00 PM

13,452 posts, read 4,289,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Cheney was more conservative than Stefanik but go ahead believing this was about anything but Trump.
Here is the problem you refused to see. Stefanik can bring votes in the mid west blue collar like Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania where elections are decided with America first policies that Liz who is stuck with the Cheney/Bush doctrine of endless wars and stay forever in the Middle East and Bush trade deals doesn't help the GOP outside of Wyoming which is a safe red state.

What you refuse to see by electing Joe Biden with his baggage, the GOP are going after him on foreign policy and trade deals in the mid-west. That's Biden and the establishment Democrat Achilles' heel. Liz is worthless on this (she might even side with Biden, that's how loose of a cannon she is now). Might as well bring back Dick Cheney himself to try to win the blue collar mid-west because he is as worthless today as her daughter.

Do you understand that Biden barely won the EC in the mid-west of PA and Wisconsin by just 101k votes. That's less than 0.5% of all votes combine in both states. That's 30 EV that would have swung the election to the other side. Add Michigan that was decided by less than 2% (16 EC) Trump won Ohio easy by 8%

Do you understand how the GOP is going after Biden and the Democrats in 2022 and 2024? Do you understand Liz is worthless in a leadership position in the party when she refuses to go with the plan?

As a conservative I'm telling the weakness of Biden and how the GOP is going after him and it's all mid-west blue collar. Don't sleep that because Biden won the popular vote by 7 million (California made that difference) he has the mid-west lock. Not even close. He barely won by less than 2% overall (PA, WI, MI)

Keeping Liz is like nominating Jeb Bush and pretend he is going to win the mid-west with more wars and more outsourcing to China. I hope you as a democrat know what is coming in 2022 and 2024 and you will realize electing Biden it's going to come at some cost.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-10-2021 at 05:24 PM..

Old 05-10-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Biden = Better than trump any day

If you say so. I can't vote for anybody that brought the country to the biggest foreign policy blunder in history. Like left wing progressive Kyle says, Biden is a war criminal. I'm glad that some in the left still have principles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZ5Gr8M6xg

Old 05-10-2021, 06:07 PM

4,563 posts, read 4,101,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Mail in voting can not be trusted as their is no way to verify identity, address and number of times people vote. Democrats used Covid to install this new, flawed process to enable massive voter fraud. Yes, the election was stolen. It is obvious to all except Leftists. Political Royalty ignore it because they have their feifdoms no matter what.

So your argument is specious at best.
Then perhaps elections should be national holidays, polling places open 24 hours for those who work 12 hour shifts and polling places abundant. Also facilitate getting an ID by increasing DMV hours.

I have no problem with voter ID and in person. However this is under the guise of making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise there would be no need for laws against getting food and water to people in lines.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

If you really think that your ideas are good for all people and that you can win in the “marketplace of ideas”, then why does there need to laws with no other purpose than to deter people from voting?

Old 05-10-2021, 06:41 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
Please, take a look at which cases were dismissed for lack of standing. You'll find that they were cases brought by entities other than the Trump campaign.

Now tell me, in a lawsuit concerning the results of an election between person 1 and person 2, how could anyone other than person 1 or person 2 have standing to sue?

Sadly, you're clinging to this idea that Trump's cases were dismissed on some arcane technicality, and not on the merits. He tried suing on the merits too. Those cases failed, mostly because Trump's lawyers were unwilling to say in court what Trump says out of court (because attorneys get in trouble when they lie).

I don't know whether to feel bad for you for being utterly manipulated by your media of choice, or to be mad at you for rejecting reality and retreating to the fake news grifters who will tell you what you want to hear.
Give it a rest.

No one is "manipulating" me. I've looked at both sides of this issue. Unlike those who refuse to do so.

Where did I say they were dismissed on "some arcane technicality? I said no such thing. All I did was merely state as to why they were dismissed.

There is evidence out there. AZ and other states are still digging into what happened in their states. Maricopa County has been fighting tooth and nail to try and stop anyone from investigating. Now, why is that? If everything was on the up and up, then they should have no problem allowing auditors to investigate. Ponder that.

BTW, I'm only one of millions who can see that there was vote fraud.

I don't need your condescending remarks. Thank you very much. No need to respond. Buh bye!

Old 05-10-2021, 06:45 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Give it a rest.

No one is "manipulating" me. I've looked at both sides of this issue. Unlike those who refuse to do so.

Where did I say they were dismissed on "some arcane technicality? I said no such thing. All I did was merely state as to why they were dismissed.

There is evidence out there. AZ and other states are still digging into what happened in their states. Maricopa County has been fighting tooth and nail to try and stop anyone from investigating. Now, why is that? If everything was on the up and up, then they should have no problem allowing auditors to investigate. Ponder that.

I don't need your condescending remarks. Thank you very much. No need to respond. Buh bye!
Well....if they didn't choose Insane Clown Posse to conduct the audit, you may have a point. This is more of the same that we saw after the election. A clown Show.

Old 05-10-2021, 06:54 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Republicans are trying to bully a GOP lawmaker out of Congress for insufficient loyalty to Trump

Republican Congressman Anthony Gonzalez was censured by the Ohio Republican Party this past week, alongside another nine GOP lawmakers, over their role in voting in favor of former President Donald Trump's impeachment. But the Ohio Republican Party isn't stopping with merely censuring Gonzalez; now they want him to submit in his resignation letter.

"On Friday, the party's governing board called on Gonzalez, R-Rocky River, to resign in a divided vote. They also voted to censure Gonzalez and nine other members of Congress for "their votes to support the unconstitutional, politically motivated impeachment proceeding against President Donald J. Trump," according to the resolution," The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

While Ohio has long been considered a swing state, home to more moderate Republicans such as Senator Rob Portman and former Speaker of the House John Boehner, the modern-day Ohio GOP has taken steps to align themselves with the party of Trump, made ever so clear by the move to oust "RINO's" (Republicans only in name) such as Gonzalez.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Tv7?li=BBnbfcL

Old 05-10-2021, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Republicans are trying to bully a GOP lawmaker out of Congress for insufficient loyalty to Trump

Republican Congressman Anthony Gonzalez was censured by the Ohio Republican Party this past week, alongside another nine GOP lawmakers, over their role in voting in favor of former President Donald Trump's impeachment. But the Ohio Republican Party isn't stopping with merely censuring Gonzalez; now they want him to submit in his resignation letter.

"On Friday, the party's governing board called on Gonzalez, R-Rocky River, to resign in a divided vote. They also voted to censure Gonzalez and nine other members of Congress for "their votes to support the unconstitutional, politically motivated impeachment proceeding against President Donald J. Trump," according to the resolution," The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

While Ohio has long been considered a swing state, home to more moderate Republicans such as Senator Rob Portman and former Speaker of the House John Boehner, the modern-day Ohio GOP has taken steps to align themselves with the party of Trump, made ever so clear by the move to oust "RINO's" (Republicans only in name) such as Gonzalez.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Tv7?li=BBnbfcL
Just like Democrats bullied Tulsi out of congress for insufficient loyalty to Hillary and Biden. Democrats attacked a war veteran way worse what the GOP is doing to Liz. They called Tulsi a Russian asset. A war Veteran of the war they sold on lies and keep pushing calling her a Russian asset and bullied her out of the party. She wasn't demoted and still in the party. The DNC wanted her OUT of the party.

Tulsi was the only Democrat that won delegates that wasn't invited in Biden's convention in 2020. How toxic is that? A war veteran of a current war. This is how low the Democrats are.

Democrats are really full of themselves. No leg to stand on. No principles. They act like Biden just landed for the first time in D.C. Twilight Zone on crack.

Old 05-10-2021, 07:51 PM

This is why Tulsi, a war Veteran of the current war was kicked out of the party. She went after Biden, Hillary and Kamala. She exposed Kamala as the fraud she is . This is why the DNC called her a Russian asset which is an insult to any American war veteran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irBPfjTQZQ

Old 05-10-2021, 08:41 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Well....if they didn't choose Insane Clown Posse to conduct the audit, you may have a point. This is more of the same that we saw after the election. A clown Show.
According to you. However, that's BS. Oh...wait! I get it! You wanted them to choose insane clown posse democrats. Yeah sure. Letting democrats alone do the audit, is tantamount to having a fox guard the hen house.

Old 05-10-2021, 08:48 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Here is the problem you refused to see. Stefanik can bring votes in the mid west blue collar like Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania where elections are decided with America first policies that Liz who is stuck with the Cheney/Bush doctrine of endless wars and stay forever in the Middle East and Bush trade deals doesn't help the GOP outside of Wyoming which is a safe red state.

What you refuse to see by electing Joe Biden with his baggage, the GOP are going after him on foreign policy and trade deals in the mid-west. That's Biden and the establishment Democrat Achilles' heel. Liz is worthless on this (she might even side with Biden, that's how loose of a cannon she is now). Might as well bring back Dick Cheney himself to try to win the blue collar mid-west because he is as worthless today as her daughter.

Do you understand that Biden barely won the EC in the mid-west of PA and Wisconsin by just 101k votes. That's less than 0.5% of all votes combine in both states. That's 30 EV that would have swung the election to the other side. Add Michigan that was decided by less than 2% (16 EC) Trump won Ohio easy by 8%

Do you understand how the GOP is going after Biden and the Democrats in 2022 and 2024? Do you understand Liz is worthless in a leadership position in the party when she refuses to go with the plan?

As a conservative I'm telling the weakness of Biden and how the GOP is going after him and it's all mid-west blue collar. Don't sleep that because Biden won the popular vote by 7 million (California made that difference) he has the mid-west lock. Not even close. He barely won by less than 2% overall (PA, WI, MI)

Keeping Liz is like nominating Jeb Bush and pretend he is going to win the mid-west with more wars and more outsourcing to China. I hope you as a democrat know what is coming in 2022 and 2024 and you will realize electing Biden it's going to come at some cost.
I’m not worried about votes in the Midwest the issue is replacing a more conservative legislator with someone who has gone full conspiracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies