Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2021, 03:36 AM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times

Advertisements

Here's a quick breakdown on Republican Senators' current positions on the the Jan. 6th Commission vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...re-top-stories

Old 05-24-2021, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Due to your Far Left Media which represents 95% of all media and that's why you QUOTE them and adore them so much. Take a freaking breath Marx Boy.
Do you have comments related to the topic at hand?

For example, what's your take on Republican leaders expressing their opposition to a January 6 Commission, stating it will make Republicans look bad during the lead up to the midterm elections?

The Republican Party has split into two camps.

The larger camp is clear that without Trump voters they can't win elections. Now the question is, can they win with Trump?

They can win primaries certainly, but can a political party that supports overthrowing elections be a major player in a democracy?

Old 05-24-2021, 05:25 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Due to your Far Left Media which represents 95% of all media and that's why you QUOTE them and adore them so much. Take a freaking breath Marx Boy.
In other words you are completely cut off from reality.

WE knew that but thanks for admitting.

Old 05-24-2021, 12:10 PM

473 posts, read 237,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
“leftists”
“leftist Media”
“leftist”
“leftist”
You forgot to whine about leftists, whatever that means.
No leftists are Americans leftists and all kinds of leftists in American Terms, lol.

Old 05-24-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
In other words you are completely cut off from reality.

WE knew that but thanks for admitting.
There is a right wing media and a leftist media, and more than 2 kinds of media, Pilot 1 is correct, Piliot 1 has not admitted to anything.

Old 05-24-2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Clearly this was an act of intimidation.

Trump wanted to scare the bejeezus out of the full congress in the hope that he could intimidate them into doing what they would not constitutionally be allowed to do anyway: reject the electoral vote count.

Pence, for his part knew he could not legally do that. Trump should have known that was not legal ... yet wanted it done anyway.

You should know that was not legal yet here you are posting this drivel anyway.

This is the problem talking with you people, what they were trying to do was never a legal option! Never, not ever.

That crowd was trying to force the vice president and the full congress into doing an illegal act. It was never up to them, it was never an option. That Trump led those people (and you it seems) into believing otherwise is squarely on him, he must take full responsibility for his lies and full responsibility for the damage and deaths which resulted.
From Personal experience on my majority or plurality leftist political forum site this is the problem talking with you leftists Democrats in American terms, for four years we have tried to teach him, for four years we have tried to educate him, but he doesn't listen, he is a F Brick Wall to talk too. To fit their anti Republican views, to fit their anti Trump views. How dare I try to teach and educate them and any Persons to fit my Pro Trump views?

A leftist before the elections and the Capitol Building riot by the minority of right wingers who committed right wing violence, posted there are millions of Persons who hate Republican President Trump, so I posted to her, and there are millions of Persons who like and love Republican President Trump, she Posted back to me, I don't give a F, you are on ignore. The leftist guy who has me on ignore posted to her, I told you to put him on ignore.

The leftist guy recently posted to me anyway based on a post of mine, I posted back to him, I am not a Bad Guy Dude, lets be friends and RP together despite Trump and our different Politics, he never answered me back. I consider Persons like these intolerant leftists for over 4 Years, who don't respect other Persons democratic rights to think differently than they do. They don't respect the democracy they claim to love and support. They know I don't put any persons on ignore for any actionable and non actionable personal and political insults against me. I Practice what I Preach with Pride and Honor.

The hate for Republican President Trump and us Proud Republican Trump supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA, was made worse by the Capitol Building riot, but the hate for Republican President Trump and us Proud Republican Trump supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA, has been there for over 4 Years anyway, as I describe on my Posts above.

I have been told many times by the intolerant leftists, they are always right on the Republicans, Republican President Trump and all issues, and I and us are always wrong on all issues, based on Facts, objective Facts, and the Scientific method, lol. What a coincidence?

A leftist recently posted to me and told me, my views of the world are based on my views to fit my world views, but his views of the world are not based on his views to fit his world views, what a coincidence, lol?

A leftist keeps posting to me, I am entitled to my own opinions but not to my own facts, this one is a classic, lol, but how dare I post to them, they are entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts, lol?

I have been told by the intolerant leftists many times, we don't understan your typed English, lol, they understan my typed english, you understan my typed English, my English Not Very Good, Not Very Bad Either, lol. They answer me back with actionable and non actionable personal and political insults.

All these incidents only happen on Trump related threads and Posts, not even on my native Cuba, Castros and their eternal successors, I wonder why or should I guess why? They never have any Problems with me on non Trump related threads and Posts, I wonder why, or should I guess why?

A fellow Cuban and his wife before the elections at a restaurant asked the waitress to sit them far away at another table away from me and my family, he told me sit way over there away from us. I told him I am an American Citizen and I sit where ever I want too or the waitress sits me. I told him, is this the kind of democracy you want for Cuba the right to think just like you and not like us? I was Proudly wearing my Republican Red Trump 2020 MAGA Cap Hat, my Republican Red Shirt and another Republican Red article of Clothes, lol, can you guess the other Republican Red article of clothes I was wearing and wear every day as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, lol? I wear all these articles of clothes every day in Public as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, and I am not the only one.

The democracy we Cubans want for Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras, Chile, Venezuela, the USA and all nations is the democratic right to think differently than we do?

They are intolerant leftists who don't respect other Persons democratic rights to their different views. I know many intolerant leftist Democrats. I can give you a few more examples but this will do for now.

I Rest My Case.

I respect all Persons democratic rights to think differently than I do, while strongly disagreeing with them, with Pride and Honor. GMS Crazy Cuban Alberto with Pride and Honor.

I wear my Republican Red Trump 2020 MAGA Cap Hat in Public every day, and my Republican Red Shirt as much as Possible, and I am not the only one, and my other Republican Red article of clothes as much as Possible, every day with Pride and Honor, lol. Can you guess the other Republican Red article of clothes I wear every day as much as Possible, with Pride and Honor, lol? I wear all these articles of clothes every day in Public as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, and I am not the only one.

I Rest My Case.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 05-24-2021 at 01:21 PM..

Old 05-24-2021, 01:29 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
... The Pro Trump Rally was to support President Trump and support and encourage Republican Politicians to claim the electoral votes in favor of President Trump. ....
Clearly this was an act of intimidation.

Trump wanted to scare the bejeezus out of the full congress in the hope that he could intimidate them into doing what they would not constitutionally be allowed to do anyway: reject the electoral vote count.

Pence, for his part knew he could not legally do that. Trump should have known that was not legal ... yet wanted it done anyway.

You should know that was not legal yet here you are posting this drivel anyway.

This is the problem talking with you people, what they were trying to do was never a legal option! Never, not ever.

That crowd was trying to force the vice president and the full congress into doing an illegal act. It was never up to them, it was never an option. That Trump led those people (and you it seems) into believing otherwise is squarely on him, he must take full responsibility for his lies and full responsibility for the damage and deaths which resulted.
From Personal experience on my majority or plurality leftist political forum site this is the problem talking with you leftists Democrats in American terms, for four years we have tried to teach him, for four years we have tried to educate him, but he doesn't listen, he is a F Brick Wall to talk too. To fit their anti Republican views, to fit their anti Trump views. How dare I try to teach and educate them and any Persons to fit my Pro Trump views?

A leftist before the elections and the Capitol Building riot by the minority of right wingers who committed right wing violence, posted there are millions of Persons who hate Republican President Trump, so I posted to her, and there are millions of Persons who like and love Republican President Trump, she Posted back to me, I don't give a F, you are on ignore. The leftist guy who has me on ignore posted to her, I told you to put him on ignore.

The leftist guy recently posted to me anyway based on a post of mine, I posted back to him, I am not a Bad Guy Dude, lets be friends and RP together despite Trump and our different Politics, he never answered me back. I consider Persons like these intolerant leftists for over 4 Years, who don't respect other Persons democratic rights to think differently than they do. They don't respect the democracy they claim to love and support. They know I don't put any persons on ignore for any actionable and non actionable personal and political insults against me. I Practice what I Preach with Pride and Honor.

The hate for Republican President Trump and us Proud Republican Trump supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA, was made worse by the Capitol Building riot, but the hate for Republican President Trump and us Proud Republican Trump supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA, has been there for over 4 Years anyway, as I describe on my Posts above.

I have been told many times by the intolerant leftists, they are always right on the Republicans, Republican President Trump and all issues, and I and us are always wrong on all issues, based on Facts, objective Facts, and the Scientific method, lol. What a coincidence?

A leftist recently posted to me and told me, my views of the world are based on my views to fit my world views, but his views of the world are not based on his views to fit his world views, what a coincidence, lol?

A leftist keeps posting to me, I am entitled to my own opinions but not to my own facts, this one is a classic, lol, but how dare I post to them, they are entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts, lol?

I have been told by the intolerant leftists many times, we don't understan your typed English, lol, they understan my typed english, you understan my typed English, my English Not Very Good, Not Very Bad Either, lol. They answer me back with actionable and non actionable personal and political insults.

All these incidents only happen on Trump related threads and Posts, not even on my native Cuba, Castros and their eternal successors, I wonder why or should I guess why? They never have any Problems with me on non Trump related threads and Posts, I wonder why, or should I guess why?

A fellow Cuban and his wife before the elections at a restaurant asked the waitress to sit them far away at another table away from me and my family, he told me sit way over there away from us. I told him I am an American Citizen and I sit where ever I want too or the waitress sits me. I told him, is this the kind of democracy you want for Cuba the right to think just like you and not like us? I was Proudly wearing my Republican Red Trump 2020 MAGA Cap Hat, my Republican Red Shirt and another Republican Red article of Clothes, lol, can you guess the other Republican Red article of clothes I was wearing and wear every day as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, lol? I wear all these articles of clothes every day in Public as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, and I am not the only one.

The democracy we Cubans want for Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras, Chile, Venezuela, the USA and all nations is the democratic right to think differently than we do?

They are intolerant leftists who don't respect other Persons democratic rights to their different views. I know many intolerant leftist Democrats. I can give you a few more examples but this will do for now.

I Rest My Case.

I respect all Persons democratic rights to think differently than I do, while strongly disagreeing with them, with Pride and Honor. GMS Crazy Cuban Alberto with Pride and Honor.

I wear my Republican Red Trump 2020 MAGA Cap Hat in Public every day, and my Republican Red Shirt as much as Possible, and I am not the only one, and my other Republican Red article of clothes as much as Possible, every day with Pride and Honor, lol. Can you guess the other Republican Red article of clothes I wear every day as much as Possible, with Pride and Honor, lol? I wear all these articles of clothes every day in Public as much as Possible with Pride and Honor, and I am not the only one.

I Rest My Case.
I am glad you found a home here in the USA, I always supported the acceptance of Cuban immigrants from the island under Castro. I fondly remember studying Spanish under a Cuban when I was young, a real impressive gentleman.

But your equating Democrats with communists is just plain wrong.

What we want is a genuine democracy, one where the people rule, not some tinpot dictator who wants to be president forever and commit crimes under the protection of the oval office.

So no, we will NOT accept an authoritarian like Fulgencio Batista running our country and we will NOT accept a Batista wannabee, like Trump. We deserve better than that.

Anyone who supports undermining our elections or supports attacking our capitol building with congress in session is a traitor. Don't be like them and we can be friends.

Old 05-24-2021, 01:56 PM

The Republican Party is struggling with a grim reality.

They've hitched their wagon to a man whose popularity, never more than 50% at best, is on the decline. The events of January 6th didn't help matters much.

Old 05-24-2021, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I am glad you found a home here in the USA, I always supported the acceptance of Cuban immigrants from the island under Castro. I fondly remember studying Spanish under a Cuban when I was young, a real impressive gentleman.

But your equating Democrats with communists is just plain wrong.

What we want is a genuine democracy, one where the people rule, not some tinpot dictator who wants to be president forever and commit crimes under the protection of the oval office.

So no, we will NOT accept an authoritarian like Fulgencio Batista running our country and we will NOT accept a Batista wannabee, like Trump. We deserve better than that.

Anyone who supports undermining our elections or supports attacking our capitol building with congress in session is a traitor. Don't be like them and we can be friends.
Many of us right wingers do equate you leftists Democrats in American terms, as communists, I for one don't do this. As a Native Cuban and American Citizen I know better than that.

Thank You MY Friend for the kind words to the Cubans and it is cool you studied Spanish from a Cuban. But as I have explained to you guys in details many times, it is ridiculous to claim President Trump attempted a Coup D' Etat with 500 or 1,000 right wingers or so against the Capitol Police, the armed forces of the USA, and the government of the USA, as many leftists Democrats in American terms think. President Trump did not try a Coup D'Etat against the government of the USA. There was massive vote fraud against him with mail in ballots and fake ballots, because they hate him for over 4 Years, as I have explained in details many times.

President Trump is not a dictator of any kind, if he were all you leftists would be living under Republican President Trump since 2016 for the rest of your life-s. That is what the intolerant leftists deserve for their undemocratic intolerance of Hate for over 4 Years against Republican President Trump and us Proud Republican Trump Supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA. You are not the only one who has compared President Trump to Fulgencio Batista too me, you guys could have used Fidel Castro Ruz as the Perfect example lol?

But I know a few tolerant leftists Friends Personally. I met a tolerant white Cuban Leftist Democrat at a Publix food store near my house after the elections and the Capitol Building riot, I was wearing my Republican Red Trump 2020 MAGA Cap hat I wear every day, My Republican Red Shirt I try to wear as much as Possible and my other Republican Red article of clothes I try to wear as much as Possible, with Pride and Honor. The White Cuban Lady Clerk saw me with the hat and red shirt and said to me, you are one of us, I said yes, the Cuban Democrat heard us talking as he was leaving the counter, and we were at a safe social distance, and said to me You have a democratic right to wear them, the best thing about America is the Freedoms. We are Proud White Euro Cubans of España La Madre Patria descent.

I said to him, thank you sir, this is the kind of Democracy we Cubans want for Cuba, Honduras, Chile, Nicaragua, Venezuela, the USA and all nations the democratic right to think differently than we do, I respect you for it.

I would support Cuba under a right wing government like President Trump's in 2016 with Pride and Honor. I can support Cuba as the ever faithful Island, Isle Regional Province of España La Madre Patria, under a multi Political Party right wing government with Pride and Honor, and the Hell with Jose José Martí.

I see you did not even make one comment on the intolerant leftists I Personally know. As I stated I strongly respect all Persons democratic rights to think differently than I do, while strongly disagreeing with them, like I do with you, with Pride and Honor. I Practice what I Preach.

I told the Intolerant Leftist Democrat who posted to me and has me on ignore, I am not a Bad Guy Dude, lets be friends and RP Together despite Trump and our different Politics, Friendship has nothing to do with Politics, he never answered me back.

Leftists Dudes and Ladies, They call me and us, resident Cultists, Trump Cultists, they say President Trump is my God Emperor President. My Messiah and our Messiah. Idiots, Liars, Right Wing Nut Jobs, Neo Cons in a negative way, Snowflakes, Deplorables and Chumps, for over 4 Years, leftists Dudes and Ladys have given us the Fingers lol, and told us they Hope Trump dies. At least in my group at the Pro Trump Rallies we have never insulted them back, we just laughed, lol at it.

Yesterday, an intolerant leftist, posted too me, he can't understand my typed English and called me a mentally disturbed retarded retard. I reported him, and the Moderators posted back too me, due to your incident and his bad record, he has been deleted, a Dos as they call them, Delete on Sight, if they try to create a Phony account. He and all his nations have been deleted from the forum site forever. It was based on a Pro Trump Post I Posted. Proving my Points of Hate for over 4 Years for me and us Proud Republican Trump Supporters. The second one who has been deleted for ever against me for similar reasons as a Dos.

I have been on the Political forum site for over 10 Years, and I have a clean record, of no Baiting, no Trolling and no Flaming any Persons, and I am very Proud of it, but I am not the only one, and I wish to keep it clean, Many leftists and right wingers have a bad record.

I strongly agree with the leftists Republican President Trump is not a Gentleman. Republican President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President, is a Gentleman, they don't make them like Republican President Ronald Reagan anymore.

But as far as I and the millions of us are concerned, Republicans President Trump, President Ronald Reagan and Republican Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis are the greatest American Presidents ever, and the greatest Governor ever of the USA, we want a Trump DeSantis ticket in 2024 and for Ron DeSantis to succeed President Trump as President of the USA. These are the real reasons we are Trump Cultists, Ronald Reagan Cultists, Republican President Eisenhower Cultists, and Ron DeSantis Cultists with Pride and Honor.

Yes, I am aware of the 12th amendment, President Trump would have to move to a safe Republican Red state in time to qualify on the ballot.

We are Proud Republican Trump Supporters, Ronald Reagan Supporters, Eisenhower Supporters, Ron DeSantis Supporters, Cultists, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of the USA, with Pride and Honor, for the reasons I have described in details many times.

I Rest My Case with Pride and Honor.

GMS Crazy Cuban Alberto with Pride and Honor.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 05-24-2021 at 04:04 PM..

Old 05-24-2021, 02:37 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,491,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"We can't embrace the notion the election is stolen. It's a poison in the bloodstream of our democracy…. We can't whitewash what happened on January 6 or perpetuate Trump's big lie. It is a threat to democracy. What he did on January 6 is a line that cannot be crossed."

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) stated this at the annual retreat for the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank.

Looks like folks are chasing sides with team McCarthy working to remove her as conference chair of the House Republicans.
Not really. Something like 79% of Republicans think you guys cheated....and 30% of Democrats so....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies