Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 02:18 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,697,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Where was the WSJ defending Tulsi Gabbard? " Democrat Party deserves to be in minority if Gabbard is punished and forced out of the party"

I forgot, Tulsi is against the current war and more wars, Liz isn't, she is for more. WSJ reminded me they pushed for the wars. Is not like they are a neutral honest party here.
Your false equivalencies---heck let's just call them what they are. Your phony & manufactured what-aboutisms are tiresome. For the umpteenth time, dear, Tulsi Gabbard decided not to seek re-election because she was running for POTUS in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY primaries. She was not forced out of the Democratic Party. Heck she was the Vice-Chair of the DNC up until she resigned to campaign for one of the candidates in 2016. smack:

You are fixated on an ignorantly absurd talking point---designed to divert attention from the GOP's decision to jettison American values--- that even far-right-wing media and the Trump-LIE-Can Party themselves abandoned, almost instantly, due to its idiocy. Clearly you did not get the memo.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 05-13-2021 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Duplicate post deleted...oops now out of sequence. My apologies.

Old 05-13-2021, 02:26 PM

13,372 posts, read 4,227,870 times
Democrat Party calling Tulsi a Russian asset and the ONLY Democrat who won delegates in 2020 NOT invited to the Democrat convention. Those are true signs that the party loves you and wants you to stay according Corpgypsy and that is not a force out.

This is the equivalent in the real world that the management from the top brass spreads false rumors about you to hurt your credibility and doesn't invite you to important company meetings and openly supports another person to take your position. If that isn't a force out then I don't what is.

The B.S. by Democrats here.

I guess to be a forced out, you have to flat out be fired. Forcing you to quit doesn't count.. Good Lord!

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-13-2021 at 02:54 PM..

Old 05-13-2021, 02:46 PM

by the way, using the excuse that Tulsi didn't run for re-election because she ran for President is false. All the Democrats that ran in the primary in 2020 are back in their old seats in government or in the Biden's administration especially Democrats who knew they couldn't win the nomination but stay to get donations. Nobody quit their seat except Tulsi.

Tulsi was the only Democrat that won delegates that wasn't invited to the convention. That's a huge sign that the party brass and DNC doesn't want you in the party.

A company or any institution that wants you out, they rather make you quit first under close doors than firing you. It saves lawsuits and huge headaches and it doesn't make the institution look bad. DNC forced her not to run. It's a party tactic. For anybody here to keep defending the obvious, it shows the b.s. in politics.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-13-2021 at 02:57 PM..

Old 05-13-2021, 05:26 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,697,329 times
Some are very obsessed with Tulsi Gabbard, my oh my. Fan club fantasies are better suited for one of the Arts & Entertainment sub forums, IMO.

Old 05-13-2021, 05:28 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,431,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Oh dear, I hope you recanted this statement somewhere along the thread, after you posted it, otherwise your cheeks will be burning into the next election. Actually, I am embarrassed for you.

Oops, I see you didn't...ouch!
nope what I said was accurate

she (like her father) is not a conservative....she is a globalist neo-con/lib

carter, daddy bush, Clinton, wbush, darth cheney, daughter cheney, susan rice, Obama, and joe biden… all mentored by far left globalist liberal Zbigniew Brzezinski (founder of the CFR and TLC)…….all progressive globalists

Old 05-13-2021, 05:32 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,431,094 times
Quote:
Some are very obsessed with Tulsi Gabbard, my oh my. Fan club fantasies are better suited for one of the Arts & Entertainment sub forums, IMO.
not obsessed..just showing FACTS that the dems are hypocrites

Old 05-13-2021, 06:14 PM

57,061 posts, read 26,024,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Democrat Party calling Tulsi a Russian asset and the ONLY Democrat who won delegates in 2020 NOT invited to the Democrat convention. Those are true signs that the party loves you and wants you to stay according Corpgypsy and that is not a force out.

This is the equivalent in the real world that the management from the top brass spreads false rumors about you to hurt your credibility and doesn't invite you to important company meetings and openly supports another person to take your position. If that isn't a force out then I don't what is.

The B.S. by Democrats here.

I guess to be a forced out, you have to flat out be fired. Forcing you to quit doesn't count.. Good Lord!
Yes I think you have stated that around a hundred times, anything to offer about Cheney or McCarthy rather than continuously deflecting.

Old 05-13-2021, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
not obsessed..just showing FACTS that the dems are hypocrites
False equivalency unless you can come up with a democratic representative that was removed from a leadership position because she supported truth.

Old 05-14-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
She is now a fan favorite.

Old 05-14-2021, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
She is now a fan favorite.
Where in San Francisco? More people voted for Trump in Wyoming than Liz. That says it all who the party wants to stay with. The base or a overrated neo con that now Democrats defend. Funny isn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.