Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 07:54 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
False equivalency unless you can come up with a democratic representative that was removed from a leadership position because she supported truth.
so now you move the goal post. Tulsi doesn't count because she needed to be #3 in the house.

I guess calling a war veteran a Russian asset, not inviting her to the Democrat convention when she won delegates (the only one) and the DNC telling her they are not funding her re-election campaign is because they love the truth and wanted her to stay. It wasn't a force out. LMAO!

Like the other one here you lose more credibility by the post. At least Liz wasn't call a Russian asset and she is still in the party. I thought Democrats said that Veterans must be honored (except the ones against the Democrat line)

Old 05-14-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Some are very obsessed with Tulsi Gabbard, my oh my. Fan club fantasies are better suited for one of the Arts & Entertainment sub forums, IMO.
Is that what you call your hypocrisy and denial? Accepted!
First you defend a lie, then you double down on a lie and now you attack me. They have a name in the medical field for that and it's not funny.

I wish Democrats would have defended a war veteran over a neo con in the GOP that they hated to the bone years ago. TDS does that to you. It makes you surrender your principles if they ever had one.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:08 PM

17,624 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm surprised Team Blue isn't pushing the Republican Party, as a whole, more on this.

They really can divide up Team Red good on this one. I suspect 80% of the party is GQP-calized. 20% remains the standard/old party.

Forcing the actual politicians to pick a side is a great tactic for Team Blue.
Why would you be surprised? You're a member of Team Blue.

Good tactic though.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:12 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Why would you be surprised? You're a member of Team Blue.

Good tactic though.
Team Blue is hardly of one mind. It spans AOC to Joe Manchin, who tend to disagree on many issues.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Team Blue is hardly of one mind. It spans AOC to Joe Manchin, who tend to disagree on many issues.

same political b.s.. Follow the party line or you are out. Disagreeing is not the problem, they have to act like they debate issues in the party to show the public they debate but if you go against the party line, you are out. NEVER go after the base and when they tell you to stop and you don't then you are out of the main office in the club. Liz learn the hard way.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:58 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
so now you move the goal post. Tulsi doesn't count because she needed to be #3 in the house.

I guess calling a war veteran a Russian asset, not inviting her to the Democrat convention when she won delegates (the only one) and the DNC telling her they are not funding her re-election campaign is because they love the truth and wanted her to stay. It wasn't a force out. LMAO!

Like the other one here you lose more credibility by the post. At least Liz wasn't call a Russian asset and she is still in the party. I thought Democrats said that Veterans must be honored (except the ones against the Democrat line)
No moving of goal posts, Tulsi was never removed she quit. Still waiting for an example keep trying.

Old 05-14-2021, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No moving of goal posts, Tulsi was never removed she quit. Still waiting for an example keep trying.
She quit? LMAO! Calling her a Russian asset, calling for her resignation after the impeachment vote, not inviting her to the Democrat convention when she won delegates and the DNC not supporting her for re-election is not a forced out?

do you understand what is a forced out? Companies does this all the time, they make people quit or not renew the contract.

Are you a honest person? If Liz wins delegates and she is not invited to the 2024 Republican convention and the RNC tells her they won't finance her re-election campaign and calls her a Russian asset and Wyoming Republican governor demands her resignation. That is not a party forcing her out and not run? You think Democrats can win seats in a very blue state without the support and financed of the DNC? Are you an honest person or not? You think Liz can win re-election when the governor of WY demands her resignation and is the leader of the party in the state?

You think it's honorable calling a war veteran a Russian asset to discredit her about the war she fought? You think it's democratic not inviting a candidate that won delegates to speak at the convention of the party? She won delegates and she was prohibited to enter the convention. That's democratic?

Are you an honesty person? Because if you continue this hypocrisy it shows that you are not.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-14-2021 at 11:51 PM..

Old 05-14-2021, 11:19 PM

This is the pressure Tulsi was getting from the Democrat party leaders from Hawaii and D.C Democrat party, Governor Neil Abercrombie who call for her resignation back in 2019. He said this exactly after the impeachment vote asking for her resignation:

Quote:
"Clearly her vote is unacceptable. It’s disappointing," it was "not what the taxpayers of Hawaii sent her here for." "I wish her the best of good fortune," "But I feel very, very strongly that the Second District of Hawaii needs to be fully represented.

Tulsi was getting pressured to resign and not to run from the Democrat brass in Hawaii and D.C. She was told she wasn't supported for re-election. This is a FORCED OUT. It started after the impeachment vote and got worse after Tulsi went after the party on the lies about the war during the primary.

exposing the democrat hypocrisy post by post. They have NO leg to stand on.

Old 05-15-2021, 08:42 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Is that what you call your hypocrisy and denial? Accepted!
First you defend a lie, then you double down on a lie and now you attack me. They have a name in the medical field for that and it's not funny.

I wish Democrats would have defended a war veteran over a neo con in the GOP that they hated to the bone years ago. TDS does that to you. It makes you surrender your principles if they ever had one.
My only response to this will be to use one of your own nonsensically applied pathetic phrases to which you resort. I figure it might be something that clicks with you because of the frequency with which you illogically and absurdly utilize it : "Stay in your own lane."

Last edited by corpgypsy; 05-15-2021 at 08:50 AM..

Old 05-15-2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
My only response to this will be to use one of your own nonsensically applied pathetic phrases to which you resort when backed in a corner. I figure it might be something that clicks with you as you illogically and frequently utilize it in your irrational retorts to others: "Stay in your lane."

My answer to you is hypocrisy and stubbornness are not a virtue. I never got in your lane. You just stink the forum up with your B.S. I really hope the DNC is paying you. I hate to see you shovel B.S. for free. At least get paid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies