Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2021, 12:11 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,249,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Who needs a wall after all? Sleepy Joe just let’s immigrants in with no virus testing, vetting, etc... Gotta get them votes, though
stay on topic with tech expert trump and his groundbreaking and advanced new social media platform from the mind of the self proclaimed greatest techie of all time.
"Better than anyone," he wrote. Not "reasonably well." Not even "very well" or "extremely well," but better than any person in existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2021, 12:12 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Quote:
Lol. Must be usual deflection as it has zero to do with the statement I made that you quoted.
I am not sure why your quote got cited...I was only referencing the people haven't been banned.

Sorry it triggered you.....I didn't mean to ......

Parler has and will ban people and they have the right to if the person doesn't comply with TOS.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:12 PM

8,940 posts, read 2,961,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Devin nunes cow
Yeah exactly. You can't name anyone.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:17 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,361,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Yeah exactly. You can't name anyone.
LOL.

The ex CEO of Parler If you would prefer then.

BTW-what got Lin Wood banned from Parler?

Old 05-05-2021, 12:25 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,194,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
stay on topic with tech expert trump and his groundbreaking and advanced new social media platform from the mind of the self proclaimed greatest techie of all time.
"Better than anyone," he wrote. Not "reasonably well." Not even "very well" or "extremely well," but better than any person in existence.
Lol. Except nobody here said he needs a technological marvel, but I’m always entertained by the deflection.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I am not sure why your quote got cited...I was only referencing the people haven't been banned.

Sorry it triggered you.....I didn't mean to ......

Parler has and will ban people and they have the right to if the person doesn't comply with TOS.
LMAO. It certainly didn’t trigger me. I chalked it up to typical deflection, but always look forward to seeing if there’s an actual reason.

And? Never said anything about Parler.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:27 PM

8,940 posts, read 2,961,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL.

The ex CEO of Parler If you would prefer then.

BTW-what got Lin Wood banned from Parler?
1. he didn't get banned.
2. posts calling for violence on another person were taken down.

At least get the facts straight:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/polit...nce/index.html

Old 05-05-2021, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
1. he didn't get banned.
2. posts calling for violence on another person were taken down.

At least get the facts straight:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/polit...nce/index.html
Don’t be silly. Facts just get in the way of a narrative.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:36 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,249,505 times
Quote:
Lol. Except nobody here said he needs a technological marvel, but I’m always entertained by the deflection.
Its not a deflection. Trump claims he is a technology expert. He created a new internet and just launched it as promised and as is the topic of this thread.
I'd like to add that the TOS are all about censorship by Trump.

Although Save America has no obligation to do so, it reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Sites at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Sites at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Sites in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms of Service and may result in, among other things, termination, or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Sites.

So he is only against censorship when it censors him???!!!!

Old 05-05-2021, 12:39 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Why would a Trump start to overdeliver now? This is exactly on brand for them. Pomp and bombast and promise, but no substance.
Quote:
Lol. Except nobody here said he needs a technological marvel...
Did I call it? Happy with very little, as long as it has the label on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies