Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 03:03 PM

3,371 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
One year of "resistance" has changed absolutely nothing. No argument, in any amount, of any kind, by any person, foreign or domestic, has altered the course of covid AT ALL.

It's a contagious virus. It does what it does. Some things might slow it down, but arguing about whether they do or not definitely DOES NOT slow it down - so why do it?

Maybe the vaccine is a savior - maybe not - but ARGUING ABOUT IT is changing nothing - NOTHING.

Maybe the democrats caused it...or maybe DJT...or maybe it was Chinese labwork...but whatever it was / is - ARGUING ABOUT IT has had absolutely ZERO effect on it - have ya noticed that? You know what that means, mainly? In all other things, in all other issues, in all other debates - it would flatly mean you're wrong. Accept it and move on.
ya I don't need to argue I will just not comply just like my state had mandated masks outside I never wore them outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 03:19 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Joke about it all you want you will wake up in a nightmare scenario with social credit scores and digital ids. if you have the wrong opinion online you will lose your right to drive or take public transportation or something else.

this would not have happened 80 years ago because back then people had balls and no one would comply.
80 years ago this was happening but the “virus” was Jews and Kulaks. 80 years ago they couldn’t have done social credit scores and digital IDs but they did tattoo prisoners with serial numbers so as not to confuse them while they worked. They didn’t issue serial numbers to those going directly to the gas chambers, I’m sure for brevity.

Old 05-06-2021, 03:20 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Agreed with the guy in the video. It was ALWAYS and STILL IS about control. We knew this would continue with fear mongering. But, useful idiots will just parrot the 'experts' so that we lose our liberties little by little until we have none. And of course, the truth is always called conspiracy theory to prevent from fighting what's REALLY happening. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Exactly what's happening.
Who exactly wants to control you? Health officials? Doctors? They have nothing better to do than conspire to fake this illness around the world to control you? What are they doing with this control, taking over your money or what?

Old 05-06-2021, 03:22 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,777 times
Quote:
A vaccine passport is a civil right violation even for the people who are ok with the vaccines. you should not have to show you had a private medical procedure.
That's fine but you should not expect access to venues where you can spread a deadly disease. Not in the next 12 months at least.

Old 05-06-2021, 03:27 PM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
This guy nailed it, and I've been saying this for a long time.

I'm not sure how people don't get this by now.

We were supposed to "flatten the curve" for "two weeks." That was 15 months ago!

Old 05-06-2021, 03:28 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,228,591 times
Quote:
A vaccine passport is a civil right violation even for the people who are ok with the vaccines. you should not have to show you had a private medical procedure.
Don't travel much do you? Gone to school?

3,657 posts, read 2,937,139 times
I only took my shots because I wanted to be able to go to Canada someday, whenever that will be.

I live in Seattle, going to Vancouver, BC is a nice trip. The government in Canada is beyond strict, I don't follow that regime too closely but have read headlines they are closing travel between provinces and essentially trying to get covid to zero cases.

I am very tired of this game. So many people all by themselves outdoors in deserted streets as I drive by with a mask. Adds to the fear mongering.

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
That's fine but you should not expect access to venues where you can spread a deadly disease. Not in the next 12 months at least.
Yeah it's so deadly that 99.5+% of people that had it survive....many don't even know they have it!

Old 05-06-2021, 03:36 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Joke about it all you want you will wake up in a nightmare scenario with social credit scores and digital ids. if you have the wrong opinion online you will lose your right to drive or take public transportation or something else.

this would not have happened 80 years ago because back then people had balls and no one would comply.
People wore masks during the 1918 flu pandemic. That was 100 years ago. At what point did they grow balls after that and what point did they lose them?
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 05-06-2021, 03:42 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Yeah it's so deadly that 99.5+% of people that had it survive....many don't even know they have it!
Survival rate is 98.2%. That’s up from about 97% last year. It also varies greatly by age and health status.
Moderators for US and World Forums
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies