Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 09:45 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
No it doesn't. DJT was a terrible unqualified candidate and a terrible person. Most of the down ballot GOP members who won were decent qualified people.
So you say

Meanwhile, Biden fondles women and girls. Also, he sniffs their hair. His own daughter recalls him taking showers with her. He had his grubby paws in every one of his degenerate son, Hunter's shady dealings. When it comes to China, Biden is compromised. I could go on but I'll stop there. And you think he's a "decent qualified [person]". Wow...just...wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2021, 09:46 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
That’s because you’re reading fake news like TGP.
Do you mean the Georgia Star newspaper was lying when it confirmed that the legally required chain-of-custody documentation was still missing?
https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/04/...in-drop-boxes/

Do you have any evidence or proof of your accusation? Or did you just make it up out of thin air, and hope you could fool people into believing you were telling the truth?

(Did somebody mention "fake news"? )

Old 06-12-2021, 09:50 PM

1,152 posts, read 617,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am not a liberal so I would never vote for Warren or Bernie. I really wanted mayor Pete but our country isn't ready for a gay president plus he still has a lot to learn. Biden was elected because most democrats are still moderates unlike the republican party who calls moderates in their party rinos. The election was during covid. Trump had no interest and couldn't be bothered with it. Biden on the other hand showed caring and compassion which is really what our country needed at that time. That's not why I voted for Biden though. I wanted to get Trump the hell out of office because he had fantasies of becoming a dictator. That was enough for me.
I think I get it Nat. You never listened to Biden, you listened to Trump and that was all you needed to hear to vote for the other guy who said nothing. So, while you say you listen to what candidates say, you didn’t do any listening to your guy. There was nothing to listen to. Your vote is sacred, perhaps you should vote like it.

Biden never said much of anything. As a career politician he never did much of anything either. He has no business being President regardless of how much you hate the other guy. We need to demand politicians we can support, casting votes against the other guy is not really what will make our country great.

Old 06-12-2021, 09:52 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
I think I get it Nat. You never listened to Biden, you listened to Trump and that was all you needed to hear to vote for the other guy who said nothing. So, while you say you listen to what candidates say, you didn’t do any listening to your guy. There was nothing to listen to. Your vote is sacred, perhaps you should vote like it.

Biden never said much of anything.
He told us what flavor of ice cream he liked. Twice, by now!

Old 06-12-2021, 09:58 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
I think I get it Nat. You never listened to Biden, you listened to Trump and that was all you needed to hear to vote for the other guy who said nothing.
So, while you say you listen to what candidates say, you didn’t do any listening to your guy. There was nothing to listen to. Your vote is sacred, perhaps you should vote like it.

Biden never said much of anything. As a career politician he never did much of anything either. He has no business being President regardless of how much you hate the other guy. We need to demand politicians we can support, casting votes against the other guy is not really what will make our country great.
Oh please. It's very simple, I didn't like Trump's policies and voted him out because of that.

Old 06-12-2021, 09:59 PM

Quote:
No it doesn't. DJT was a terrible unqualified candidate and a terrible person. Most of the down ballot GOP members who won were decent qualified people.
Wait a minute, and you want us to believe that these GOP voters, who you say chose decent qualified candidates down ballot, somehow picked Clueless Joe Biden for President. At this point, you’re just not being anything even close to reasonable with us. That’s ludicrous.

Old 06-12-2021, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Oh please. It's very simple, I didn't like Trump's policies and voted him out because of that.
Exactly, I get it, you say you listen to the candidates, but you didn’t. There is no way you can justify your vote for Biden, we understand that. It was a vote against Trump. I hope you feel better.

Old 06-12-2021, 10:08 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Exactly, I get it, you say you listen to the candidates, but you didn’t. There is no way you can justify your vote for Biden, we understand that. It was a vote against Trump. I hope you feel better.
Many who voted for Trump in 2016 was a vote against Hillary. Contrary to what everyone believes she was not popular so many democrats voted for Trump. But this is just how elections work....you vote for or against. Nothing wrong with that. Many had buyers remorse so they went back to the party and voted for Biden. Not sure why that's so hard to believe.

Old 06-13-2021, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Many who voted for Trump in 2016 was a vote against Hillary. Contrary to what everyone believes she was not popular so many democrats voted for Trump. But this is just how elections work....you vote for or against. Nothing wrong with that. Many had buyers remorse so they went back to the party and voted for Biden. Not sure why that's so hard to believe.
I don’t vote that way, Nat. Believe me, I can believe what you did. You said you listen to candidates . My point is you didn’t in 2020 and you decided to cast your sacred vote for la guy that you don’t actually support. No one an justify a vote for Biden. That’s why it’s hard for me to believe that 80M people cast against Trump votes for Clueless Joe.

Saying one thing and doing something else perfectly aligns with democratic politicians, so I am hardly surprised to learn this too.

Old 06-13-2021, 06:47 AM

2,024 posts, read 1,314,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Do you mean the Georgia Star newspaper was lying when it confirmed that the legally required chain-of-custody documentation was still missing?
https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/04/...in-drop-boxes/

Do you have any evidence or proof of your accusation? Or did you just make it up out of thin air, and hope you could fool people into believing you were telling the truth?

(Did somebody mention "fake news"? )
Evidence that the georgiastarnews article is misleading:
https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio..._investigation

The short story is that the documentation does exist. It's just that the newspaper was not able to get copies of them as fast as they wanted, so it is only missing from the newspaper's files.

more detail here
//www.city-data.com/forum/61238272-post29.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies