Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 10:06 PM

17,661 posts, read 13,507,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

I've had guns for the past fifty years and I've never shot anyone yet. Quit trying to punish me and others like me for things we did not do. Guns are NOT the problem. Loonies with guns are the problem. Punish the loonies.
Amen!!

I've driven drunk for the last 50 years and I've never killed anyone yet. Quit trying to punish me and others like me for things we did not do. Driving drunk is NOT the problem. Loonies who drive drunk are the problem. Punish the loonies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 10:20 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,215,796 times
A girl? Interesting

Old 05-06-2021, 10:56 PM

6,386 posts, read 4,776,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Or they can just put security, and screening before letting anyone within campus like airports do. Plus schools should be more regimented. No need for individuality. If everyone wearing same uniform, and same backpack be much easier to screen them.

Schools really need to be done differently. I bet this girl shooter was picked on, and looking for revenge. Its not the fault of the girl she was bullied. Its the school atmosphere.
Do you have some inside information or is this just speculation?

Old 05-06-2021, 11:01 PM

3,052 posts, read 3,231,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Lol, there is plenty of bullying. There is no access to firearms. So this crap does not happen. The end.
Shootings no, stabbings yes. Crazy just gotta be crazy, keep hiding the erasers, that'll be sure to solve the problem.

Old 05-06-2021, 11:02 PM

3,052 posts, read 3,231,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Amen!!

I've driven drunk for the last 50 years and I've never killed anyone yet. Quit trying to punish me and others like me for things we did not do. Driving drunk is NOT the problem. Loonies who drive drunk are the problem. Punish the loonies.
You do realize that the level of false equivalence in your analogy is god tier

Old 05-06-2021, 11:03 PM

6,386 posts, read 4,776,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
No mention of race of shooter. You know what that means(sarcasm). MSM covering it up. BLM/Antifa on the way.
Unlikely that she was black. Idaho is one of the places that white people are moving in increasing numbers for safety.

Old 05-06-2021, 11:06 PM

8,022 posts, read 3,598,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
Shootings no, stabbings yes. Crazy just gotta be crazy, keep hiding the erasers, that'll be sure to solve the problem.
Not really.

Old 05-06-2021, 11:50 PM

3,605 posts, read 3,356,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
I dunno why but Im thinking white....... She just flipped.........

Very sad.... Probably got the gun @ home
She could be pretty much the same as Brenda Ann Spencer--a white girl who just flipped, and opened fire with her gun from her home on an elementary school playground in San Diego. When Spencer was asked why she did what she did, she simply replied, "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day."

And yes, the Boomtown Rats' song, "I Don't Like Mondays" is based on the incident. Wikipedia's take on the incident, including how it inspired the song:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clevel...ing_(San_Diego)

Not everything needs to be attributed to race or bullying. Sometimes people, even children, just ... well, flip.

Last edited by ChevySpoons; 05-07-2021 at 12:10 AM..

Old 05-06-2021, 11:55 PM

24,363 posts, read 9,225,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Amen!!

Gun ownership is a right.

Driving drunk is illegal.

Old 05-07-2021, 12:43 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,432,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
The only thing that stops a Bad kid with a gun, is a Good kid with a gun.
Absolutely! I can see the potential of gun fighting in the classroom. Every child should carry an assault rifle in their backpack next to their notebooks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies