Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 10:58 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,042,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
There's no white trash in the BLM crowd. The white people there are mostly young wealthy urban liberals.
Link to that?

Lol. That’s why they’re entitled thugs that steal and loot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 11:33 PM

22,927 posts, read 12,082,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
There's no white trash in the BLM crowd. The white people there are mostly young wealthy urban liberals.
LOL, wealthy urban liberals can be trashy too. Sometimes worse.

Old 05-07-2021, 01:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,446,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Well you can't fault the FBI for not going after the insurrectionists. How many will be successfully prosecuted though remains to be seen.
Oh yes, the FBI can be blamed...they are essentially siding with one particular political party...(however the FBI has a long history of doing this very thing, its right up their alley).

Old 05-07-2021, 04:50 AM

33,510 posts, read 18,006,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The FBI should also arrest the architect of the riots who is currently residing in West Palm Beach!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rCt?li=BBnb7Kz
I bet the FBI sent home the antifa people and hid they fact they were there. This is the corruption of the FBI for trying to create a fake hoax to take down Trump. We all know it know by looking at their own words and what they did . It is all documented and it still goes on. Horowitz did NOTHING TO CORRECT THE CORRUPTION.

Old 05-07-2021, 05:07 AM

34,133 posts, read 18,385,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I bet the FBI sent home the antifa people and hid they fact they were there. This is the corruption of the FBI for trying to create a fake hoax to take down Trump. We all know it know by looking at their own words and what they did . It is all documented and it still goes on. Horowitz did NOTHING TO CORRECT THE CORRUPTION.
The Feds and many States and Cities now have a double standard. Those who break the law, incite and commit acts of violence to promote LEFTIST causes get a pass and don't get prosecuted. The rest get aggressive prosecution with max sentencing. This is totally political to punish the enemies of the Democrat controlled State and bureaucracy. We have become the new Soviet Union.

Old 05-07-2021, 01:42 PM

6,081 posts, read 4,561,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Absolutely, but so many more thugs should be arrested. Just wait till the new tv and shoes models come out
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Arrested, lol. That means nothing when the DA's let them go without being charged.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-cops-n1437567
You won't get any argument from me that anyone associated with the civil unrest over the Summer, claiming to be associated with BLM or whomever, shouldn't be arrested, and with due process finding them guilty, punished, if they were engaged in violence or destroying property that doesn't belong to them. The source (which I've never heard of) in the second quoted post seems a little iffy but nonetheless I agree with the premise that people need to be held accountable for violence and property damage.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

Now, with that said, this thread is about the civil unrest (violence, property damage, and insurrection) that took place on January 6th at the Capitol, not BLM or Portland, both of which need to be condemned with appropriate legal action as I've said many times on this forum.

At some point though, people involved in or supporting the Capitol travesty need to take some personal responsibility and own up to it and stop deflecting everything back to BLM or Antifa.

Last edited by Jowel; 05-07-2021 at 01:51 PM..

Old 05-07-2021, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
You won't get any argument from me that anyone associated with the civil unrest over the Summer, claiming to be associated with BLM or whomever, shouldn't be arrested, and with due process finding them guilty, punished, if they were engaged in violence or destroying property that doesn't belong to them. The source (which I've never heard of) in the second quoted post seems a little iffy but nonetheless I agree with the premise that people need to be held accountable for violence and property damage.

Good to hear, that makes one of you people who thinks that way.

Quote:
Now, with that said, this thread is about the civil unrest (violence, property damage, and insurrection) that took place on January 6th at the Capitol, not BLM or Portland, both of which need to be condemned with appropriate legal action as I've said many times on this forum.

At some point though, people involved in or supporting the Capitol travesty need to take some personal responsibility and own up to it and stop deflecting everything back to BLM or Antifa.
I was merely responding to your comment about them.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post

Who said it didn’t happen? It was a protest that lasted a few hours and folks dispersed by 6pm, but acting like it was so devastating is hilarious.

It’s not deflection, it’s a valid comparison. Folks just want to ignore the thuggery that’s been going on for over a year.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Who said it didn’t happen? It was a protest that lasted a few hours and folks dispersed by 6pm, but acting like it was so devastating is hilarious.

It’s not deflection, it’s a valid comparison. Folks just want to ignore the thuggery that’s been going on for over a year.
Yep.

Far more on the right think that what those people did at the Capitol were wrong and they should be held accountable for any crimes they commit.

Meanwhile, the left about the "summer of love" ... mostly crickets, unless they are defending the violence.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yep.

Far more on the right think that what those people did at the Capitol were wrong and they should be held accountable for any crimes they commit.

Meanwhile, the left about the "summer of love" ... mostly crickets, unless they are defending the violence.
Bingo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies