Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 06:39 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

LOL. I just find it funny, how these POS turn on a dime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2021, 07:22 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,521,896 times
Another transphobe comes out of the woodwork.

Old 05-08-2021, 07:25 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
The real issue is that we call it a "homelessness" crisis. It's a JUNKIE crisis. 90% of those people have substance abuse issues, so they move where the weather is warm, drugs are plentiful, and laws are lax. Of the other 10%, most probably have mental health issues. It should not be your constitutional right to be a street junkie in a major city, I'm sorry.

Old 05-08-2021, 07:27 AM

18,464 posts, read 15,244,932 times
A Jimmy Kimmel production...

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXSYQ-RhJw

Old 05-08-2021, 07:30 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,349,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Can't these late night people just be funny? They are full time political operatives.
My OPINION: They need to do it well and be able to poke fun at BOTH sides. Johnny Carson and Jay Leno were masters at this.

Can anyone point to a MSM host who is not undeniably liberal? (Maybe they do exist but I haven't watched a "regular" network television show in 15 years -- so I only know about those shows by reading C-D.)

And just in case I don't receive an answer to the above, if there ARE only liberal MSM comedians, I think that is a major problem as that would promote the idea that anyone who holds a conservative viewpoint is someone to be laughed at.

Last edited by katharsis; 05-08-2021 at 07:45 AM..

Old 05-08-2021, 07:32 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Wow how the worm has turned....

Jimmy Kimmel Calls Caitlyn Jenner an ‘Ignorant A-hole’ for Calling Out California’s Decline

ABC’s late-night host Jimmy Kimmel has called Caitlyn Jenner an “ignorant a-hole” in response to the California gubernatorial candidate’s recent interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity during which Jenner addressed California’s population exodus and homelessness crisis.

https://youtu.be/qhBrdApaKIU
Jimmy Kimmel sold his soul to liberalism. Remember when he used to be non-PC and hosted "The Man Show"?

The admission price for acceptance into the Hollywood elite is to abandon all logic and reason and submit to the hive mind of liberalism. Individual thought and critical thinking is not allowed.

As noted above, "comedians" used to satirize politicians of all stripes. Today, no comedian will dare say anything negative about a democrat. Such an approach has become very tiresome and predictable, and is devoid of humor. Biden is a comedian's treasure trove of material, yet he is sacred cow which the liberal will not touch.

Liberalism lacks any sense of humor and is a dystrophic, angry view of the world without joy.

Old 05-08-2021, 07:36 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,067,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Jimmy sold his soul to become famous. I mean look at him, what else could he possibly do with his life besides be a goofball for the cause?
He did sell his soul

Old 05-08-2021, 07:39 AM

18,464 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Kimmel as Oprah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1By6Wj_sAU

Kimmel as Karl Malone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

Old 05-08-2021, 07:40 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Jimmy Kimmel sold his soul to liberalism. Remember when he used to be non-PC and hosted "The Man Show"?

The admission price for acceptance into the Hollywood elite is to abandon all logic and reason and submit to the hive mind of liberalism. Individual thought and critical thinking is not allowed.

As noted above, "comedians" used to satirize politicians of all stripes. Today, no comedian will dare say anything negative about a democrat. Such an approach has become very tiresome and predictable, and is devoid of humor. Biden is a comedian's treasure trove of material, yet he is sacred cow which the liberal will not touch.

Liberalism lacks any sense of humor and is a dystrophic, angry view of the world without joy.
Well said as always, hawkeye.

Old 05-08-2021, 07:45 AM

12,385 posts, read 8,144,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
My OPINION:

IMO, they need to do it well and be able to poke fun at BOTH sides. Johnny Carson and Jay Leno were masters at this.

Can anyone point to a MSM host who is not undeniably liberal? (Maybe they do exist but I haven't watched a "regular" network television show in 15 years -- so I am only aware of what I learn about those shows by reading C-D.)

And just in case I don't receive an answer to the above, if there ARE only liberal MSM comedians, I think that is a major problem as that would promote the idea that anyone who holds a conservative viewpoint is someone to be laughed at.

Of course and they blame Jay Leno for Governor Schwarzenegger. Just as they blamed Facebook and Twitter for President Trump. The post 2016 generation has vowed those sort of things will never happen again and thus full on corporate censorship is the 1984 world we live in now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies