Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 10:38 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting......

Bill Maher Says Democrats “Suck The Fun Out Of Everything: Halloween, The Oscars, Childhood”

“Democrats are now the party that can’t tell the difference between Anthony Weiner and Al Franken,” said Bill Maher at the close of Real Time on Friday night. He went on to bemoan the increasing rigidity of the Left and the increasing, well, liberalism of the Right

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...035246525.html
In the same monologued, Maher said republicans are doing drugs and having sex parties!

Bill Maher Wishes Democrats Would Do More Drugs and Have More Sex (Video)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2021, 11:46 AM

2,400 posts, read 782,690 times
Quote:
Interesting......

Bill Maher Says Democrats “Suck The Fun Out Of Everything: Halloween, The Oscars, Childhood”

“Democrats are now the party that can’t tell the difference between Anthony Weiner and Al Franken,” said Bill Maher at the close of Real Time on Friday night. He went on to bemoan the increasing rigidity of the Left and the increasing, well, liberalism of the Right

They not only suck the fun out of life, they suck the freedom, the prosperity and, indeed, the very life out of everything. They are a toxin, a pathogen, a cancer on humanity.

It is so obvious, so destructive, so malignant that even Maher can't side-step it anymore.

Old 05-08-2021, 11:52 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
"Dems suck the fun out of everything". Dictatorships generally do unless you're apart of the dictatorship. Not too many people had fun in NAZI Germany except for the Nazis. LOL

Old 05-08-2021, 11:57 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,174,114 times
I was under the impression that the opinions of celebrities were to be dismissed?

Old 05-08-2021, 12:14 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I was under the impression that the opinions of celebrities were to be dismissed?
You're right, but it's fun to see when they "wake" up.

Old 05-08-2021, 12:15 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Maher has brains, Cher, Madonna, Joy Behar are Meatheads

Old 05-08-2021, 12:15 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Interesting......

Lately I really like what Maher is saying.
And they are sucking the life out of this country.

Old 05-08-2021, 01:19 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,331,262 times
The "woke" / faux-"liberal" / SJW contingent is on the verge of marginalizing themselves -- just as happened with the "old money" crowd back in the depths of the Great Depression.

Old 05-08-2021, 01:24 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
They are much like the puritans of the 16th century New England.

They are like the religious right of the 1980's, and I've made this comparison before. Like them, the modern moral shaming lefties will get nowhere with their attempts to guilt trip people into feeling guilty over perceived racism, or whatever new thing they come up with to try to increase their power. It will backfire on them, just like it backfired on the religious right who are not really relevant in today's politics. The majority of republicans support legal marijuana after all... if you want your puritan candidate, Kristi Noem of South Dakota should do for you puritans.

I'm actually fairly socially conservative myself, but I understand most people are not, and I'd rather not dictate to them that they must live how I think they should live.... I'm the type of guy, especially in the past, who would have sucked the fun out of everything. Not so much any more, except when I'm here ranting. Eventually it will be lefties that will be against marijuana, when enough righties have embraced it. Chuckle.

Old 05-08-2021, 01:56 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,442,838 times
Quote:
Interesting......

They do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies