Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 04:36 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
NBA
NFL
MLB
Nike
Goodyear
Disney
Coca-Cola
Land O' Lakes
Netflix
Amazon
Mars Food
Quaker Oats
Facebook
Twitter
CNN
MSNBC
CBS
ABC
NBC
Delta
American Airlines
JPMorgan
Chase
Viacom
Citigroup
Google
Starbucks
Merck
Electronic Arts
Sports Illustrated
PayPal
Target
Gillette
Ben & Jerry's
Adidas
Youtube

The list grows daily.
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. And yes, bigoted “wokism” has spread like crazy. Literally CRAZY.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Wow another Stormfront inspired thread!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa My favorite Soda company doesn't like me for being "too white" !

Let's Boycott since I feel so "oppressed" !

What in the world does pushing back against anti-white sentiment have anything to do with Stormfront (a website, btw, that I only know exists because leftists bring it up when whites refuse to go along with anti-white racism).

If some company told their employees to “act less black,” I’m sure blacks would boycott it - and rightly so.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:42 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. And yes, bigoted “wokism” has spread like crazy. Literally CRAZY.
It’s going to keep you really busy avoiding all the products and services of all these companies. I suggest you get building competing quality products. Or else try to always buy Chinese- no wokeism there.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I guess you're fine with companies promoting anti White Far Left, Radical causes but can't take an historical, 100 year old statue remaining up so must take it away from everyone.

Nobody is demanding YOU BOYCOTT these companies. See the difference? We are exercising our judgment and free will to buy from whom we want. That's not ok?
The irony is that these black liberals and leftist whites are making every little thing into some offensive slap against blacks (Aunt Jamima, really?), and falsely claiming that white supremacists are massive in number, and when whites complain about companies promoting anti-white bigotry, they accuse the whites of being from Stormfront (or some other way of mocking them and calling them racists).

Old 05-11-2021, 04:43 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
So many products and companies for you guys to hate. They are so woven in to the everyday lives of most Americans that you’ll be too busy avoiding to do much of anything else. Have at it.
Wait a minute - I've been here for years and remember how liberals called for boycotts on Goya, My Pillow, Palmetto Cheese, Hobby Lobby, Cracker Barrel, Parlar, Gab, Home Depot, Bass Pro Shops ect..

What goes around comes around - but you don't like it when conservatives do the same as liberals have done in the past.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Isn't that against the constitution?
It’s against the Constitution for Biden to rank federal assistance by race, as well, but that hasn’t stopped him from announcing black-owned businesses will get priority for funds.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:48 AM

23,551 posts, read 17,227,205 times
No more girl scout cookies here.

Staying away from home depot, looking for more ops to send a message.

Betrayal by corporations is a preview of history repeating itself as large corporations bow to their government masters, whose lies and divisiveness are spread by the mainstream media propaganda machine.

Time for states and elected officials to take a stand.

clearly the voters did not choose this destructive path, now the mainstream of the current administration.

If repub legislators sit still and silent waiting for the next 'election', the cause is lost. Idiots all. Hope for the appearance of some patriot 'democrats' to stand up.

the capitol was desecrated by the lies of pelosi, schumer, waters and friends, it is where they attempted an insurrection of a sitting president. ....

Old 05-11-2021, 04:49 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Wait a minute - I've been here for years and remember how liberals called for boycotts on Goya, My Pillow, Palmetto Cheese, Hobby Lobby, Cracker Barrel, Parlar, Gab, Home Depot, Bass Pro Shops ect..

What goes around comes around - but you don't like it when conservatives do the same as liberals have done in the past.
Compare lists. Nuff said. How will I survive without palmetto cheese or Cracker Barrel? Don’t think avoiding any of those companies will change my life since their competitors offer better products anyway.

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:

Chik Fil A and others. In fact they Demand people boycott and will publicly shame you on social media if you do not comply. Total dishonest hypocrites.

Quote:

You’re saying that these leftists are hypocrites (and don’t even realize it)? Nah.......say it ain’t so!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies